Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 13, 2016, 08:48:45 PM
Nag and hands up are bang on the money
There is no system at all
Hurling as individuals and a few lads not up to it
at least 6 to 7 players out  there today where struggling at this level
SIE only one thing to explain your circumstances at the minute
" karma,s a bitch"
We where bad today and very dissapointing
no. You get your dig in at me when you can lad. I summed you up quite a while ago.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

Sie you are getting really tiresome here. If we get beat no one can say anything on it or you just turn it into a self perceived bashing of your club / clubmate.

Last year everything was kevin ryan.

Really really tiresome and any discussion at all turns into a farce.

Are you capable of constructive, or otherwise, output on the game?

north_antrim_hound

Nothing to do with digging, your on hear tonight saying our results are better this year compared to last year etc
Your fixation with berating a management that is gone now continues so then so will I
The player you have been telling us woukd make the difference and defended at every turn ( to the depriment of other people) is there now and his impact is very limited
The player you constantly lambasted and even accused of running the show is gone now
your modus operandi is now a reality and after the last two games other posters opinion on your delusions are now being realised
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 13, 2016, 08:54:46 PM
Sie you are getting really tiresome here. If we get beat no one can say anything on it or you just turn it into a self perceived bashing of your club / clubmate.

Yes. I agree there's a lot of improvement needed. I've said that. The current management are there barely 5 months. They took over a shambolic regime that left a huge chasm. Not only at county level but within the players at club level. Unprecedented distrust. Player power. Negative board influence (intended 😉)  It was all there. Anything, anyone was better than that.

And for your information where have I mentioned Loughgiel in this year????  You're another one, like the hound ,who would have delusions of knowing what I think. That's a problem you have. Not me.  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 13, 2016, 08:58:40 PM
Nothing to do with digging, your on hear tonight saying our results are better this year compared to last year etc
Your fixation with berating a management that is gone now continues so then so will I
The player you have been telling us woukd make the difference and defended at every turn ( to the depriment of other people) is there now and his impact is very limited
The player you constantly lambasted and even accused of running the show is gone now
your modus operandi is now a reality and after the last two games other posters opinion on your delusions are now being realised
is that the player I haven't mentioned in at least 18 months? You really need to move on and forget about me lad.  ;)

By the way, I never lambasted his ability. Just his influence on team  and squad selection. Again, move on.  :P

north_antrim_hound

You are telling other people to move on.. Jesus wept
I think you need some help from someone qualified for the sort of condition you have
Just sit on the chair and let it all out

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 13, 2016, 09:11:07 PM
You are telling other people to move on.. Jesus wept
I think you need some help from someone qualified for the sort of condition you have
Just sit on the chair and let it all out
hilarious.  ;D

imtommygunn

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 13, 2016, 09:05:42 PM

Yes. I agree there's a lot of improvement needed. I've said that. The current management are there barely 5 months. They took over a shambolic regime that left a huge chasm. Not only at county level but within the players at club level. Unprecedented distrust. Player power. Negative board influence (intended 😉)  It was all there. Anything, anyone was better than that.

And for your information where have I mentioned Loughgiel in this year????  You're another one, like the hound ,who would have delusions of knowing what I think. That's a problem you have. Not me.  ;)

Sie i think you are the only one with delusions.

I couldn't care less what you think. I'd just rather read a report on a game I wasn't at rather than any criticism on a terrible result being turned into a club spat meaning that i can get nothing useful or interesting from any comments here at all.

That problem is not me. Go back through the posts after this game and let me know where I'm wrong. I do not know anything about you but your maturity levels are that of a teenager and your last couple of posts are perfect illustrations of that.

Now anyone any comments on the game today - yes the game today?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 13, 2016, 09:26:35 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 13, 2016, 09:05:42 PM

Sie i think you are the only one with delusions.

I couldn't care less what you think. I'd just rather read a report on a game I wasn't at rather than any criticism on a terrible result being turned into a club spat meaning that i can get nothing useful or interesting from any comments here at all.

That problem is not me. Go back through the posts after this game and let me know where I'm wrong. I do not know anything about you but your maturity levels are that of a teenager and your last couple of posts are perfect illustrations of that.

Now anyone any comments on the game today - yes the game today?
where have I mentioned my club or club mate in 18 months?
Yet Again you are misrepresenting what I've actually posted.  I haven't mentioned my club as it's irrelevant.  You presume therfore you post.

MoChara

Forwards not playing with any cohesion despite plenty of talent  we were down by about 6 in the first half and 3/4line are trying to make runs for goal, over running the ball with men with better pace behind them forcing them into closed channels. Carlow turned these and stuck them over from the middle of the park. Bag full of wides too

Was late in so never seen mcfalls first card and by chance missed the second so can't comment, Neal's sending off was too late in the game to make much difference.

Glad to see experimenting on the half back line thought it was a weak link in previous games certainly be solidified if mccambridge and Campbell decide to come on board.

All in all not what we wanted as has become cliched here this seems out level at the minute, Christy ring might tell us if there's any hunger in Antrim hurling cause there's none there ATM from what we've seen

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: MoChara on March 13, 2016, 09:46:57 PM
Forwards not playing with any cohesion despite plenty of talent  we were down by about 6 in the first half and 3/4line are trying to make runs for goal, over running the ball with men with better pace behind them forcing them into closed channels. Carlow turned these and stuck them over from the middle of the park. Bag full of wides too

Was late in so never seen mcfalls first card and by chance missed the second so can't comment, Neal's sending off was too late in the game to make much difference.

Glad to see experimenting on the half back line thought it was a weak link in previous games certainly be solidified if mccambridge and Campbell decide to come on board.

All in all not what we wanted as has become cliched here this seems out level at the minute, Christy ring might tell us if there's any hunger in Antrim hurling cause there's none there ATM from what we've seen
Indeed. And it won't happen overnight.

MoChara

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 13, 2016, 09:51:37 PM

And get PJ out  :P :P :P

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: MoChara on March 13, 2016, 09:54:03 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 13, 2016, 09:51:37 PM

And get PJ out  :P :P :P
;D ;D

imtommygunn

Cheers Mochara. Good to read some analysis.

north_antrim_hound

I thought last week was just another mulligar day
But looking at today which was a game I thought we would win hands down we are way of the pace even for div2

Just no cohesion between the players or support link up play
We just won a ball and hit it down the field
The sending of didn't help
Can someone pleases tell me
Is ripping someone's off not a sending off
Watson got his tore off him today and the player stayed on the field
For MC falls sending off I never seen the second but the first was yellow
MC auley got suckerd into a reaction but I thought it was a bit harsh to send him off
We where getting no favours but on balance Carlow where good for the points
Played more as a team
Woody struggled on their  no 11 and MC greevy had a stinker
Thought stoogie was quiet and our Ff line where cleaned out
Young Connely tried when he came on in fairness