Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Daniel McKernan off the panel or is he injured?

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Hey "mo chara" hopefully someday we will have a hurling team round there.

CornerBackNo2

Quote from: paddyjohn on February 21, 2016, 09:58:34 PM
Daniel McKernan off the panel or is he injured?

Injured unfortunately

Na Glinntí Glasa

Never got to the game on sunday but from what i heard that we were comfortable throughout. seen sauls goal on the official twitter account and he took them well. That catch for the second goal is something else. What a great player he looks!

hurl like f**k boi!

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

btdtgtt

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 22, 2016, 09:06:19 PM
http://antrim.gaa.ie/news/thumbs-up-after-win-number-2

Cracking photo on county website,what a great goal

Kildare net minder not a great advert for inter county hurling at this level!

Mourne man

Where league fixtures released last night?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 22, 2016, 10:33:55 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 22, 2016, 09:06:19 PM
http://antrim.gaa.ie/news/thumbs-up-after-win-number-2

Cracking photo on county website,what a great goal

Kildare net minder not a great advert for inter county hurling at this level!
Plenty of gear on!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Noticed there this morning again that there has been no work done at Dunsilly for quite some time. The building is up above cill level and hasnt had any work done to it in 2 months.

All this big push and pics etc online at the start yet its all ground to a halt again. From some one involved in the construction trade that can mean only one thing, the money isnt there to keep the work going!

Would love to know whats going on as it looks bad
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 24, 2016, 09:09:28 AM
Noticed there this morning again that there has been no work done at Dunsilly for quite some time. The building is up above cill level and hasnt had any work done to it in 2 months.

All this big push and pics etc online at the start yet its all ground to a halt again. From some one involved in the construction trade that can mean only one thing, the money isnt there to keep the work going!

Must have been all hands to the pump to get the fixtures out  ;)

btdtgtt

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 24, 2016, 09:09:28 AM

I'm sure we can all say it's early days - but can anyone tell me what has been achieved by Saffron Vision so far?
What fresh impetus has actually occurred - where is this injection of progress?
But then again - I'm not sure what they ever said they would do!

So far, I've seen Casement covered by billboards to try to hide the shame from that's inside it.
And by the way, an explosion of social media proclaiming everything is fantastic within Antrim GAA just doesn't cut it for me.

Na Glinntí Glasa

im the same as you, whilst i welcome the social media interaction from the country towards the clubs in getting information out and promoting whats going on its a case of same old same old for me.

I see there on twitter that some league fixtures will be out this weekend with the rest out in their entirety next week.

Casement park is best forgot about and we accept corrigan and ballycastle for the next number of years.

hurl like f**k boi!

btdtgtt

Indeed DR - I welcome social media interaction - but it reminds me a bit of Donald Trump!
Information is one thing but a lot of it is all bluster with no substance behind it.

Casement seems to be absolutely nothing to do with the GAA anymore let alone Antrim - its in the realm of politicos now. An incredible scenario.

All this social media nonsense spouting stuff maybe a teenage kid might find interesting - but not a word about where Saffron Vision is bringing Dunsilly or fixtures planning or a plan to Ulster or motion to Congress - you know, adult stuff.

Na Glinntí Glasa

The dunsilly one is one that interests me as i pass it every day on the training going to and from Belfast to work. Each day i look to see if something is happening and each day nout!

There was a real push there for a while but for that past 2 months nothing has happened. To me it means theres no money to do the work.

Maybe its about time we asked for a status update on social media to see if they come back to us about it!
hurl like f**k boi!

btdtgtt

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 24, 2016, 10:37:57 AM
The dunsilly one is one that interests me as i pass it every day on the training going to and from Belfast to work. Each day i look to see if something is happening and each day nout!

There was a real push there for a while but for that past 2 months nothing has happened. To me it means theres no money to do the work.

Maybe its about time we asked for a status update on social media to see if they come back to us about it!

Can't say much without the gauntlet rush of "don't be so negative".