Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Quote from: Hand up on December 23, 2015, 09:36:02 PM
I absolutely agree it shouldn't have been written. But even you have to admit you haven't played all your games when you should have, and messed clubs about cancelling fixtures, and wether you accept it or not that's the perception of most of the NA clubs rightly or wrongly!!At times you where playing more games in the South than in Antrim, nowhere near to the extent of the johnnies though. Moving into 2016 How can we change and move forward to everybods benefit?

Precisely!
The NA perception is wrong!
So why would anyone accept it!
NA need to accept that!

Two Hands FFS

The All county leagues run by the Antrim county board have been pathetic the last few years. Be better if NA organised them & let all clubs to join the leagues with punishments for teams who don't complete their fixtures.

theskull1

Quote from: hardstation on December 23, 2015, 09:21:32 PM
I had no idea who wrote the report but sure....and as for "no matter what he does it will never be good enough".... Sorry but that report simply wasn't good enough, whoever wrote it.

Would it be as bad as SA's (a collective of all clubs) strategic lack of will for donkeys years towards developing hurling within all clubs in their own jurisdiction? Not that long ago (might be changing a bit now ...don't know for sure) some clubs in the city wouldn't invite any local teams to their own big underage tournaments. Teams from Down, NA, Dublin all there but no other team from the West. What noble principles made that a good idea? Would that type of practice be considered good enough?

Less chance of more SA teams competing properly at U16 & U18 if the local structures at underage aren't about getting all clubs standards up through U8/10/12/14.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

Quote from: theskull1 on December 23, 2015, 11:17:08 PM
Quote from: hardstation on December 23, 2015, 09:21:32 PM
I had no idea who wrote the report but sure....and as for "no matter what he does it will never be good enough".... Sorry but that report simply wasn't good enough, whoever wrote it.

Would it be as bad as SA's (a collective of all clubs) strategic lack of will for donkeys years towards developing hurling within all clubs in their own jurisdiction?

I won't be defending SA but that's merely your opinion - the NA report was stated as fact - and was wrong. Not in my opinion - but in fact.

Not that long ago (might be changing a bit now ...don't know for sure) some clubs in the city wouldn't invite any local teams to their own big underage tournaments. Teams from Down, NA, Dublin all there but no other team from the West. What noble principles made that a good idea? Would that type of practice be considered good enough?

Again another argument manufactured because you cannot bring yourself acknowledge the NA reports statement and mindset. And again factually untrue. City teams routinely invite each other to tournaments and Go-Games - I've been present at enough over the years to know! But listen - don't let the facts get in the way of your posts. Again.

Less chance of more SA teams competing properly at U16 & U18 if the local structures at underage aren't about getting all clubs standards up through U8/10/12/14.

paddyjohn

Happy Christmas to all the lads & ladies on here. Stay safe & enjoy!

paddyjohn

@AontroimGAA ... body blow...one of best cant commit. Gutted#family#dussapointed

Tweet gro the county hurling manager at 3.50am.. Wonder who he's talking about?

Minder

Quote from: paddyjohn on December 28, 2015, 08:18:05 AM
@AontroimGAA ... body blow...one of best cant commit. Gutted#family#dussapointed

On the juice
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on December 28, 2015, 09:03:11 AM

On the juice

Not sure who the tweet is from but I know a clubman who's grandfather passed away the other day and funeral is today possibly, I really don't know..... On the juice??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 28, 2015, 09:59:55 AM

On the juice

Not sure who the tweet is from but I know a clubman who's grandfather passed away the other day and funeral is today possibly, I really don't know..... On the juice??

The tweet is from PJ O'Mullan at 3:50am
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on December 28, 2015, 10:02:07 AM

On the juice

Is it about himself or one of the squad ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 28, 2015, 10:27:04 AM
Quote from: Minder on December 28, 2015, 10:02:07 AM

On the juice

Is it about himself or one of the squad ?

I'm assuming one of the squad. Good to see the big fella isn't letting the pressure get to him.

Seamroga in exile

You boys are easily led.  :P
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

Sie is here to control any rumours that anyone may wish to circulate ;D

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 28, 2015, 01:54:48 PM
Sie is here to control any rumours that anyone may wish to circulate ;D
I was taking to a panel member this morning as it goes. He hasn't heard of anyone not being available.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Saffrongael

Looks like PJ is making a dick out of himself and the season hasn't started yet.

Someone maybe needs to speak to him about social media use when under the influence
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come