Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping giant

Quote from: theskull1 on November 16, 2015, 10:15:16 PM
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

Very easy to find justification when it suits. I hope others don't follow this line and everyone gives PJ their support.
facts are all there Skull.  I no them all inside out.  I'd love nothing more than all this to blow over and us as a county move forward together.   But it can't and won't!!!!   Congrats to Cdall by the way. Antrim and Ulster Champions. Do Ulster proud in February.    Wasn't to many posts like this when the Shamrocks were heading south. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Seriously lads, get a fecking grip... Dall lads winding up Loughgiel men...

Nothing will ever make a difference to the Antrim set up on this forum... Never has never will, so reality check please... Calm down
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hand up on November 16, 2015, 09:09:07 PM
I Don't understand your point SIE as your players still played all last year, both Chrissie and Clyde, and Eddie last year!! If they where so annoyed why not support their player/players?
Eddie? All two games? Lol
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 16, 2015, 10:43:36 PM
Seriously lads, get a fecking grip... Dall lads winding up Loughgiel men...

Nothing will ever make a difference to the Antrim set up on this forum... Never has never will, so reality check please... Calm down
a bit of sense from the man in the middle for a change.  ;D

Hand up

How would you know my hurling Knowlege SG ? That's a stupid statement!!
Anyway, anyone heard any plans for training/trials? Start dates?

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Hand up on November 16, 2015, 11:00:21 PM
How would you know my hurling Knowlege SG ? That's a stupid statement!!
Anyway, anyone heard any plans for training/trials? Start dates?
I've a fair idea by the dribble you talk. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Hand up

Jesusjones

The Loughgiel lads getting a bit defensive!!! Some crazy statements!!! Get over yourselves ffs. The entire county is behind PJ's appointment, how could you possibly argue with the appointment of a man who took his club to an All Ireland and 4 Antrim and Ulster's in a row? We all want him to succeed, we want Antrim promoted and to win The Christy Ring. We want to compete at the top table. However if he doesn't succeed we are well within our rights to comment, complain, whatever. If we pay our money at the gate we are entitled to an opinion. The entire county wants to be successful. I don't care if the manager comes from Loughgiel, Dunloy, Ballycastle or The Shankill Road. Glad Ryan is gone, glad PJ is in. 

bannside

Can't put it any fairer than that JJ. From what I understand the entire county is happy with the appointment.

Having spoken to several people who managed county teams they all say the bit that hits them hardest and sometimes takes them completely by surprise is the level of abuse they get when things arnt going well. And I've been guilty of that too in the past.

No one in hurling circles is looking for a miracle. Good solid progress will keep 99% happy. A content squad sending out the right vibe will help too. Getting Antrim back - in both codes -will take time and lots of small steps needed first before anyone can start making large strides.

Patience is needed and lots of genuine goodwill. After all everyone here would love to see a great Antrim hurling team again. Good luck to all involved.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 17, 2015, 08:26:25 AM
The Loughgiel lads getting a bit defensive!!! Some crazy statements!!! Get over yourselves ffs. The entire county is behind PJ's appointment, how could you possibly argue with the appointment of a man who took his club to an All Ireland and 4 Antrim and Ulster's in a row? We all want him to succeed, we want Antrim promoted and to win The Christy Ring. We want to compete at the top table. However if he doesn't succeed we are well within our rights to comment, complain, whatever. If we pay our money at the gate we are entitled to an opinion. The entire county wants to be successful. I don't care if the manager comes from Loughgiel, Dunloy, Ballycastle or The Shankill Road. Glad Ryan is gone, glad PJ is in.
I'm only getting defensive because someone got their facts wrong.  I'm allowed to do that without ridicule. Surely? Again, don't lunp us all in together. It's lazy at best.  ;)

north_antrim_hound

Careful JJ
That sounds like a fair and balanced perspective you have there
You have to be lambasting somebody on here even after there long gone
Try and get yourself one of those large chips on you shoulder
If some of the dall boys doesn't make the cut this year because they have the wrong attitude or just simply didn't fair well when tried. Get stuck in to the management
As a matter of fact blame everything on someone else bar your club and players
Then your in the zone
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

MoChara

Antrim senior hurling management request the following from all clubs
1. Nominations for two open training days and two trial matches.
2. Clubs can nominate any player who they feel is entitled to have a chance at being part of the 2016 panel.
The two days open training will take place as follows
Saturday 21.11.15 – Armoy 10.00am start.
Sunday 22.11.15 – Jordanstown 10.00am start

Following on from the two open training sessions there will be two trial games held at Jordanstown on Tuesday 24.11.15 and Thursday 26.11.15 at 7.30pm. After this a panel will be picked for the upcoming Walsh cup and NHL.
Clubs are asked to forward all names to the email addresses below by 12.30pm on Friday 20.11.15 and advise the players of the above details. It is very important all players nominated make themselves available for the 4 sessions listed above
Paulgrahamd@gmail.com
Duffygavan@hotmail.com

ANTRIM SENIOR HURLING MANAGEMENT 14.11.15

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on November 17, 2015, 10:26:13 AM

Careful JJ
That sounds like a fair and balanced perspective you have there
You have to be lambasting somebody on here even after there long gone
Try and get yourself one of those large chips on you shoulder
If some of the dall boys doesn't make the cut this year because they have the wrong attitude or just simply didn't fair well when tried. Get stuck in to the management
As a matter of fact blame everything on someone else bar your club and players
Then your in the zone
"chirp, chirp"

fatheadpg1

PJ should really go for youth.... The likes of coby from dunloy would be an excellent addition

NAG1

Quote from: fatheadpg1 on November 17, 2015, 12:38:49 PM
PJ should really go for youth.... The likes of coby from dunloy would be an excellent addition

::)