Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Will JJ and Megaman start to ape SIE and SG's sniping if things arent going well? I hope they'll not be a quick to drag things into the mire.   
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on November 13, 2015, 03:34:01 PM
Will JJ and Megaman start to ape SIE and SG's sniping if things arent going well? I hope they'll not be a quick to drag things into the mire.   

That's who I'm thinking about!! Blank canvas , new manager regardless of club affiliation, easier when its a Belfast man looking after the team believe  :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

I've backed every Antrim manager as far back as I can remember, I've also said at times that there's only so much any one man can do.  In the end KR was the main reason behind his own downfall IMO.  If it comes down to it I'd rather just leave as get caught up in snide marks towards a hurling man with antrim at heart,  as I said.  He will approach every man good enough for the job.  He will approach everything from as professional a point as possible within our means,  and will leave no stone left unturned in trying to do what he feels best for Antrim. If he fails no doubt there will be a long line of bashers.  Part and partial to the job. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 13, 2015, 03:50:38 PM
I've backed every Antrim manager as far back as I can remember, I've also said at times that there's only so much any one man can do.  In the end KR was the main reason behind his own downfall IMO.  If it comes down to it I'd rather just leave as get caught up in snide marks towards a hurling man with antrim at heart,  as I said.  He will approach every man good enough for the job.  He will approach everything from as professional a point as possible within our means,  and will leave no stone left unturned in trying to do what he feels best for Antrim. If he fails no doubt there will be a long line of bashers.  Part and partial to the job.

Very easy to say that now after everything that has been said over the past year accusations flung at players and the nay sayer brigade standing in the back ground demeaning everything that was going on, despite the best efforts of all involved. Now suddenly because your man is in the hot seat you want to call for unity.

Now I've got that off my chest, I am an Antrim fan and I will be supporting the team as I have done all along.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: NAG1 on November 13, 2015, 03:58:01 PM

Very easy to say that now after everything that has been said over the past year accusations flung at players and the nay sayer brigade standing in the back ground demeaning everything that was going on, despite the best efforts of all involved. Now suddenly because your man is in the hot seat you want to call for unity.

Now I've got that off my chest, I am an Antrim fan and I will be supporting the team as I have done all along.
well I've always been an Antrim fan.  I just wasn't blind to the shite that went on!!!   Are we going down this road again?

Na Glinntí Glasa

its all Loughgiels fault again  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

hurl like f**k boi!

Two Hands FFS

100% nail on the head.

I too wish PJ all the best.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on November 13, 2015, 04:52:13 PM

100% nail on the head.

I too wish PJ all the best.
::)

MoChara

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 13, 2015, 01:53:04 PM
the fixtures were done already were they not for our league?

Derry Sun 14 Feb Away
Kildare Sun 21st Feb Home
Westmeath Sun 6th March Away
Carlow Sun 13 March Home
London Sun 20th March Away

Sleeping giant

Quote from: MoChara on November 13, 2015, 06:05:19 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 13, 2015, 01:53:04 PM
the fixtures were done already were they not for our league?

Derry Sun 14 Feb Away
Kildare Sun 21st Feb Home
Westmeath Sun 6th March Away
Carlow Sun 13 March Home
London Sun 20th March Away
winning 4 out of 5 would win it you'd think.   Westmeath away prob the hardest game there

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on November 13, 2015, 03:34:01 PM
so the fact that Kevin Ryan was a major flop was SG'S and my fault? Wind your neck in. I thought you'd a bit more gumption.  ::)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Look lads, things got out of control under Ryan. He had a clique and stuck to it. He also did things that no county manager should get away with. You can  Believe it or not, I don't care. I'm glad to see the back of him and a new Antrim man in charge.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Kevin Ryan for the loughgiel job anyone? ;D

Sleeping giant

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 13, 2015, 06:42:22 PM
Kevin Ryan for the loughgiel job anyone? ;D
we are done and dusted now lad.  Dall boys have the bit between the teeth.  10 in a row