Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhipHerOnJohn

Quote from: Megaman on November 09, 2015, 07:52:59 AM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 06, 2015, 09:35:21 PM
Well il leave it at one persons door. Barr was delighted with what pj had to say and backed him for the job 110%, but the bold Frankie knows best!!!!  Biting the lip not to throw a few home truths out, not really the place for it I suppose.   This should keep the dall lads happy anyway I suppose. 👍

jesus, you really do have a problem SG, you should get that rather large chip looked at.

dont know much about the process, but if all is to be believed then it is totally wrong.

Any c'dall folk i have been talking too about PJ's as next manager(quite a few btw) is that he deserves a crack at it.  not everyone is like yourself believe it or not, so as you have already said , get the **** over yourself.

+1

I think almost everyone in the county is of the same opinion that PJ deserves a crack at the job - Cdall folk included. To suggest that the farcical selection process was done to keep Cdall players happy is ludicrous. 

WhipHerOnJohn

Quote from: WhipHerOnJohn on September 11, 2015, 08:56:51 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 10, 2015, 03:54:39 PM
I've never known PJ to get sent off as a player or a manager, nevermind suspended. Maybe DR and hirtydarry know better. I suppose we'll all just have to wait until Sunday to find out.  ;)
Rumour has it that a member of the CB has said that PJ has no hope of getting the Antrim Senior job (even if he wanted it) after the 'incident' a few weeks ago.
I also have no doubt that PJ will be on the sideline this weekend.

^^^ I told you's before the Cdall v loughgiel semi final that the certain member of the CB being discussed atm, would not let PJ be the manager.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: WhipHerOnJohn on November 09, 2015, 11:17:11 AM
Quote from: Megaman on November 09, 2015, 07:52:59 AM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 06, 2015, 09:35:21 PM
Well il leave it at one persons door. Barr was delighted with what pj had to say and backed him for the job 110%, but the bold Frankie knows best!!!!  Biting the lip not to throw a few home truths out, not really the place for it I suppose.   This should keep the dall lads happy anyway I suppose. 👍

jesus, you really do have a problem SG, you should get that rather large chip looked at.

dont know much about the process, but if all is to be believed then it is totally wrong.

Any c'dall folk i have been talking too about PJ's as next manager(quite a few btw) is that he deserves a crack at it.  not everyone is like yourself believe it or not, so as you have already said , get the **** over yourself.

+1

I think almost everyone in the county is of the same opinion that PJ deserves a crack at the job - Cdall folk included. To suggest that the farcical selection process was done to keep Cdall players happy is ludicrous.
I didn't suggest it was done to keep anyone happy.   It was more maybe a sarcastic statement that use lads flew of the lid with.  Because everything use dall boys post is just prim and proper.   Wise up FFS.   
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: WhipHerOnJohn on November 09, 2015, 11:22:14 AM
I've never known PJ to get sent off as a player or a manager, nevermind suspended. Maybe DR and hirtydarry know better. I suppose we'll all just have to wait until Sunday to find out.  ;)
Rumour has it that a member of the CB has said that PJ has no hope of getting the Antrim Senior job (even if he wanted it) after the 'incident' a few weeks ago.

^^^ I told you's before the Cdall v loughgiel semi final that the certain member of the CB being discussed atm, would not let PJ be the manager.
No he prob won't. For he's a little rat. How he got in there and is aloud to dictate things like this is a joke.  County is fucked!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Two Hands FFS

I'd be happy enough for PJ to be given the county job but if what is being said on here is true then it's a mess as usual.

Seamroga in exile

"over my dead body ", I believe is the direct quote.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

johnneycool

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 09, 2015, 03:39:12 PM

So what did PJ do allegedly to get on the wrong side of the "rat"?

Bonamargy

Does the appointment of the county senior hurling manager not have to be ratified at county meeting of all the club delegates? The clubs could vote against it? If the whole county apart from one man wants PJ to be manager, the clubs should vote for PJ. Maybe I am wrong that all these decisions have to be ratified?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: johnneycool on November 09, 2015, 03:58:57 PM

I'd love to tell you, I really would.  :-X

johnneycool

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 09, 2015, 07:39:52 PM

A PM would suffice 😉

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: johnneycool on November 09, 2015, 09:07:16 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 09, 2015, 07:39:52 PM

A PM would suffice 😉
ah no. Some things are better left.  ;)

Jesusjones

culchie11

County meeting set for weds night lads hopefully be white smoke then and hurlers can get back training in next coup,e of weeks!

Pj has his interview for job tomorrow night! Hopefully he gets the job and the whole process never happens like that again.

bogieman

Anyone not for PJ is against Antrim development as a whole. I'm for PJ.
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

Na Glinntí Glasa

im willing to see how he gets on. i think he should be given a chance and get the full backing of every club to do the job.

hurl like f**k boi!