BigPat83

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 17, 2015, 08:23:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2015, 08:34:27 PM
Quote from: north aontroim gael on October 16, 2015, 02:33:19 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 16, 2015, 01:02:30 PM
Quote from: north aontroim gael on October 16, 2015, 11:42:46 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 16, 2015, 10:50:05 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 16, 2015, 08:59:50 AM
SIE who would be in line for the Lgiel job next season?

I heard theres a few players have decided to hang their boots up, which isnt unexpected seeing as there was a fair few older players in the squad.
no idea. Too early to say. Maybe beaver?

I see the Ulster final is on 25th in the athletic grounds at 2.30.

No.
it was only a guess. Have you any idea?

I don't see any outstanding candidates within the Club at present which is a shame given the playing talent we have produced.  There are a few members of the current team who will make excellent managers in years to come.

It may be they need to go further afield.

Woody??
I was talking to a couple of fellas the day. Maybe Terence O'Mullan interested.
maybe so he's interested.  But he hasn't a fools chance in hell of getting it!!!! FFS!!!!

getevennotcross

SHOWTIME, c'mon S'niel.

Get tore intae them glens banjo pickr'z. Ding, da ding, da ding da ding da ding. Tell lard ar*e (salad swerver) his diet isnae workin.

Hot off the Press: Colly Donnelly for next Cathoirleach. His name is now in the hat. Good luck to him, no better man and a positive step if you ask me.  About time good St. Johns men took control of this county again.

As for Terence McMullan taking over the reigns at Shamrocks, nice fella but I dont think he would have experience or wherewithall. Aidan McCarry (Beaver) would be a better choice in my book.

Glensman

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 16, 2015, 08:59:50 AM
SIE who would be in line for the Lgiel job next season?

I heard theres a few players have decided to hang their boots up, which isnt unexpected seeing as there was a fair few older players in the squad.

Who has retired?

Jesusjones

Geteven, your crowd will never have to worry about Slaughtneil or Ulster Finals.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Jesusjones on October 18, 2015, 07:03:27 PM
Geteven, your crowd will never have to worry about Slaughtneil or Ulster Finals.
JJ, sure Paisley said Never, never, never!

We live in hope and endurance but we wont capitulate.  Lets see what next Sunday brings eh?

getevennotcross

Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2015, 08:10:45 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on October 18, 2015, 04:44:04 PM
Hot off the Press: Colly Donnelly for next Cathoirleach. His name is now in the hat. Good luck to him, no better man and a positive step if you ask me.  About time good St. Johns men took control of this county again.
Which club is our current Cathaoirleach a member of?  ;)

I jest, of course. Collie Donnelly would be a positive development IMO.
+1,  could not agree more HS.

Hand up

Get even you won't live to see your club  come out of Antrim!! until your once decent club rid themselves of the rabble that's ruining any semblance of decency, including the likes of yourself. Collie didn't show the leadership of a potential County Chairman when as part of a committee that hid from showing the Burke family any respect for the disgraceful trampish comment made by your player this summer, Fact!!
The one thing nobody, even our bitterest rival ls can throw at us this year is lack of guts, we have faced down the barell in every match and come through. You are the first person that has in all the years I've read this thread been so disrespectful to the Antrim Champions, whoever they were,your bringing further embarrassment to your club so just go away, you haven't made one relevant useful post since you came on here.

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2015, 08:24:28 PM
Fair play to him for having the balls to go forward and if the opposition is Joe Edwards, Collie should win in a landslide. I don't envy him if he does though. Going in to pick up the pieces in that quagmire is not a task I would relish. Somebody needs to go in first though, so good luck to him. Hopefully it encourages other new faces to go in and back him.

Well I think the new faces are already sorted and in place with Collie HS no?

Interesting times ahead

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2015, 09:25:04 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on October 18, 2015, 09:10:00 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2015, 08:24:28 PM
Fair play to him for having the balls to go forward and if the opposition is Joe Edwards, Collie should win in a landslide. I don't envy him if he does though. Going in to pick up the pieces in that quagmire is not a task I would relish. Somebody needs to go in first though, so good luck to him. Hopefully it encourages other new faces to go in and back him.

Well I think the new faces are already sorted and in place with Collie HS no?

Interesting times ahead
I heard that a couple of weeks back. Here's hoping. It is very badly needed.

+1

getevennotcross

Quote from: Hand up on October 18, 2015, 08:55:15 PM
Get even you won't live to see your club  come out of Antrim!! until your once decent club rid themselves of the rabble that's ruining any semblance of decency, including the likes of yourself. Collie didn't show the leadership of a potential County Chairman when as part of a committee that hid from showing the Burke family any respect for the disgraceful trampish comment made by your player this summer, Fact!!
The one thing nobody, even our bitterest rival ls can throw at us this year is lack of guts, we have faced down the barell in every match and come through. You are the first person that has in all the years I've read this thread been so disrespectful to the Antrim Champions, whoever they were,your bringing further embarrassment to your club so just go away, you haven't made one relevant useful post since you came on here.
Oooohhh, settle petal.  Disrespectful, not at all. I just have a difference of opinion than you.

My most recent post has been useful and positive I may add. A good St. Johns man running for chair and has initiated stimulating and relevent debate.  Now if we could only get a good county hurling manager whi is able to stand up to the Dall men and keep them in check, that would be welcome progress.  Do you think there are others here who would not mind seeing the Dall fail next Sunday, dont be deluded nor naive boi!

So no thugs or rabble about the Dall then?  Hhhmmm!

Hand up

A County manager who would perhaps Gas the Chuckle Brothers for the gutless non show in the AI U21 Semi!! Charge our lads with whatever rumour you heard in the Rock Bar, but at least our lads when joining a panel respect it. And No Dall man would stoop as low as Bradley did, thankfully!!
Also I'm well aware of the level of support we will receive next Sunday from other clubs, but at least other posters have some class and don't constantly greet on like a child. Keep your chips where they should be, on the plate, not on your shoulder.

theskull1

From where I'm sitting there's one boy doing the vast majority of the stirring and it's been pretty persistent for weeks now.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

JamesH

I think your quite right in most points there HS the clubs did enjoy a lot of friendships over many years but it would be very wrong to say that the hurt is confined to posters on here.