Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getevennotcross

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 28, 2015, 08:59:10 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 28, 2015, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on September 28, 2015, 08:15:28 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 28, 2015, 08:13:16 PM
I've no bitterness against Cdall again I must say. They deserved there glory.  All I'll say is win ulster before talk of wanting support for an All Ireland.   Geteven how long do you think you'll keep this shit up for?
Don't confuse Sh*T with fact and honesty man.
all your doing on here is stirring and twisting. You wouldn't no many facts of the matter.  Of that am pretty sure.

Check your PMs you'll be due one for speaking your mind against him/her!!

I thought C'Dall were deserving winners yesterday. Carson, Magill, Christy all stood up and delivered big performances along with the usual suspects. I'm sure the GAA people in C'Dall aren't talking about winning Ulster, but actually talking about competing with Ballycran or S'Neill in the final if they do get the bye.
Ballycastle can take some heart in the performance they gave, some great performances, it would be good to see them back competing in county finals on a regular basis.

Fair play to Dunloy for the hosting, superb job again.
Ooops! Warning! Clearly no honour among zealots and ostriches. 

Ah well, so much for speaking your mind and freedom of speech.  Trolling material they say!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement. Never, not me! deliberate provocation, no way.

Well I thought it was topical, accurate and relevant. Just that others are afraid to speak their mind or pretend it did not happen!

Come on the Dall, do Antrim proud in Ulster!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: shoebox on September 28, 2015, 10:11:16 PM
Anybody in contact with anyone in Ballygalget? I am hearing word that someone from their club has had a bad accident. Thoughts and prayers are with all.  I heard a name but didnt want to throw it out there in case its wrong. I hope the person that was in touch is wrong.
Johnny Mc Gratten in a bad way.  Intensive care.  Thoughts and prayers with him and his family. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 28, 2015, 10:14:31 PM
Anybody in contact with anyone in Ballygalget? I am hearing word that someone from their club has had a bad accident. Thoughts and prayers are with all.  I heard a name but didnt want to throw it out there in case its wrong. I hope the person that was in touch is wrong.
Johnny Mc Gratten in a bad way.  Intensive care.  Thoughts and prayers with him and his family.

Just seen that on FB... Speedy recovery and prayers
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 28, 2015, 10:15:13 PM

Just seen that on FB... Speedy recovery and prayers
+1
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

johnneycool

Sadly it's true, fell at home on Sunday night, hitting his head and in the Royal intensive care unit.

Hopefully he'll pull through, but its very worrying times for him and the McGrattan family.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Best picture of the weekend for me.

A cushendall team isnt complete without John!
hurl like f**k boi!

MoChara

Wouldn't be Cushendall without John, heres another cracker

Lecale2

Why are people suggesting that Cushendall get a bye to the final? I thought they play the winner of Middletown/Lisbellew in the semi?

Na Glinntí Glasa

yeah they play the winners of that game, its this weekend at 3.30 in Maguiresbridge
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Edwin Poots on radio ulster wanting the GAA to remove the tri-colour and the solider song to encourage unionists to come to games.

Christ, unionists wanting flegs removed! lol what an idiot
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 29, 2015, 10:22:53 AM
Edwin Poots on radio ulster wanting the GAA to remove the tri-colour and the solider song to encourage unionists to come to games.

Christ, unionists wanting flegs removed! lol what an idiot
unreal. So, is he wanting the IFA to remove all union flags and ni and loyalists flags around Windsor and stop playing God save the Queen at NI matches to encourage nationalists to go to NI matches? Hilarious.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

MoChara

Me and a friend were talkign the other day about that British Army team in London if they make it to a final, we'll have representatives of the British army standing for amhran na bhfiann

Na Glinntí Glasa

I was getting more and more angry listening to it.

Always the same, unionists wanting nationalist to make concession after concession yet never once will they match the gesture. The GAA doesn't need to change, its doesn't need unionist support, its doesn't need its approval.

hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

It's an irish organisation. It's ludicrous but another cheap stupid point scoring exercise from people who are nothing but bigots.

It is just a tit for tat for the "they're eroding our culture" paranoia to try and be smart and think they're doing the same.

Na Glinntí Glasa

I never understand why people feel the need to want to change our organisation to pander to unionist politicians. The GAA is sucessfull within this island and is now selling itself around the world big time.

Even in England is it starting to get people watching it who have never seen it in their life before. They accept it as an Irish sport, and expression of Irish culture and everything that goes along with it.

Just look at stormont recently when someone put a tri-colour up in it for a laugh and they went into melt down and wanted a police inquiry to catch the ones responsible and charge them! lol shared space indeed.
hurl like f**k boi!