Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 28, 2015, 02:33:13 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 28, 2015, 02:29:14 PM
Quote from: pullhard on September 28, 2015, 08:50:26 AM
I've friends in both camps. was leaning for the town on this one.

Sounded like a class game. I think the town will win within the next few years, There management need credit for stepping in mid season.

The dall done so well to not get shell shocked after that powerful start from the town. I really hope we as a county can get behind them, it'd be great for them and Antrim if they were to lift sliver on St Paddy's.
I don't see how it would.  As Loughgiel winning it was the worst thing to happen Antrim hurling since 83.  Outside our own club that is.  No, your best of not even winning Ulster.  :o
And sure there's no good teams left down south anymore, hardly worth winning.   ;)
haha. Forgot that one.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 28, 2015, 02:44:09 PM
They'll be good this year. They just aren't great every year  ;)
;D
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

sure did use not know that the seasons you won it were the official rest year for all the top teams :D lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

Lol.Bad old timing by yourselves then.

imtommygunn

DR how did the minor game go saturday?

From what I heard you guys were the best team but if the game had went on longer may have been in trouble??

Na Glinntí Glasa

aye every single time we went down! :D
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 28, 2015, 03:30:41 PM
DR how did the minor game go saturday?

From what I heard you guys were the best team but if the game had went on longer may have been in trouble??

we were the better team for the most of the match but just didnt get going at all. The better players like Keelan Molloy and Conal Cunning didnt get going at all. It took other lads to step up. Connor Kinsella at full back was unreal, brilliant hurler. Eamon Smyth at centre half had a strong game as well.

They got the goals at the death and i can tell you i was glad to hear the ref blow the full time whistle!

The most of the team is minor next season again with some of them having 3 more years at minor level. Seaan Elliott only turned 15 the other week!
hurl like f**k boi!

pullhard

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 28, 2015, 02:29:14 PM
Quote from: pullhard on September 28, 2015, 08:50:26 AM
I've friends in both camps. was leaning for the town on this one.

Sounded like a class game. I think the town will win within the next few years, There management need credit for stepping in mid season.

The dall done so well to not get shell shocked after that powerful start from the town. I really hope we as a county can get behind them, it'd be great for them and Antrim if they were to lift sliver on St Paddy's.
I don't see how it would.  As Loughgiel winning it was the worst thing to happen Antrim hurling since 83.  Outside our own club that is.  No, your best of not even winning Ulster.  :o

That is quite an injection of bitterness in a post aimed at unity. I believe once the county champions have been elected we should support them

Sleeping giant

No bitterness on my behalf.  Just stating that the last time an Antrim team won the All Ireland it done the county more harm than good!!  Anyways. Maybe wait to there out of Ulster before talking about winning it? Was nothing learned from last year?

theskull1

Quote from: pullhard on September 28, 2015, 04:25:53 PM
That is quite an injection of bitterness in a post aimed at unity. I believe once the county champions have been elected we should support them

::) Oh pulleeese  ::)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

getevennotcross

Isn't jealousy and envy a terrible thing?  The Dall men did (NOT) all in their power to unite the county over the past few years on the back of their NA neighbours success.   Very commendable behaviour don you think? A terrible shame really.

Instead of embracing the success and achievement of their neighbours, the mighty one and his cohorts seen it as an opportunity to ostracise and exclude key players, which our county could ill afford to do without. Lets be honest here, has this years dismal performance by Antrim in league and championship been best served by making it an cold house for some of our finer players (regardless of which club they represent)?? 

So lets all row in behind the Dall now, eh?   I fear not, the damage they have caused is unfathomable at this stage I regret to say.    But hold on a wee second, we may be getting ahead of ourselves very prematurely, they have a bye to an Ulster final, which has not been won as yet!  Come on the Cran/S-niel.

Persona non grata - still prevails, see how the Dall men like it!

Sleeping giant

I've no bitterness against Cdall again I must say. They deserved there glory.  All I'll say is win ulster before talk of wanting support for an All Ireland.   Geteven how long do you think you'll keep this shit up for?

getevennotcross

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 28, 2015, 08:13:16 PM
I've no bitterness against Cdall again I must say. They deserved there glory.  All I'll say is win ulster before talk of wanting support for an All Ireland.   Geteven how long do you think you'll keep this shit up for?
Don't confuse Sh*T with fact and honesty man.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 28, 2015, 08:15:28 PM
all your doing on here is stirring and twisting. You wouldn't no many facts of the matter.  Of that am pretty sure.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 28, 2015, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on September 28, 2015, 08:15:28 PM
all your doing on here is stirring and twisting. You wouldn't no many facts of the matter.  Of that am pretty sure.

Check your PMs you'll be due one for speaking your mind against him/her!!

I thought C'Dall were deserving winners yesterday. Carson, Magill, Christy all stood up and delivered big performances along with the usual suspects. I'm sure the GAA people in C'Dall aren't talking about winning Ulster, but actually talking about competing with Ballycran or S'Neill in the final if they do get the bye.
Ballycastle can take some heart in the performance they gave, some great performances, it would be good to see them back competing in county finals on a regular basis.

Fair play to Dunloy for the hosting, superb job again.