Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: auld stock on September 25, 2015, 06:47:58 PM
hey statler i think graffin has always been open to playing with anyone good enough to play for the county so that really only excludes the chuckle brothers & of course "the most natural hurler in Ulster"  ;) ;) all of course plying their trade with the spice boys!!!

Please stop replying to him!!

getevennotcross

hey statler i think graffin has always been open to playing with anyone good enough to play for the county so that really only excludes the chuckle brothers & of course "the most natural hurler in Ulster"  ;) ;) all of course plying their trade with the spice boys!!!
Your so predictable AS. I just new you would be first to respond.

A softening of attitudes in the Dall maybe?  Pity we had to go into free fall (League & Championship) before the Dall men realised their folly. The perpitrators should be ashamed of themselves!

getevennotcross

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 25, 2015, 06:57:14 PM

He cant help himself.  Truth hurts man, dosen't it, but believe me, the best way, all day.

paddyjohn

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 25, 2015, 07:04:16 PM

He cant help himself.  Truth hurts man, dosen't it, but believe me, the best way, all day.

All the PMs of the day telling me to chill out or if I don't like it don't read it wont stop me from posting it reading. I've given my view when I feel like it & no your not striking a nerve close to home.

You come here winding everybody and spouting about politics etc when clearly nobody wants to be bothered about it! it's a GAA forum ffs..

getevennotcross

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 25, 2015, 07:36:14 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on September 25, 2015, 07:04:16 PM

All the PMs of the day telling me to chill out or if I don't like it don't read it wont stop me from posting it reading. I've given my view when I feel like it & no your not striking a nerve close to home.

You come here winding everybody and spouting about politics etc when clearly nobody wants to be bothered about it! it's a GAA forum ffs..
One PM!  Just testing you and proven not to be trusted. Major exaggeration on your part Pilgrim.

getevennotcross

We are in a commercial break right now, all the Dall men away to chapel (Novena). We will be right back!

auld stock

infamy infamy. they've all got it in for me!!!!   . come back waldorf, statler needs you. hes dyin on his feet here.dont think i can bear to watch. just kiss & make up & get this comedy duo back up where it belongs. must dash, sheep to be cornered. haha

getevennotcross

Quote from: auld stock on September 25, 2015, 07:53:21 PM
infamy infamy. they've all got it in for me!!!!   . come back waldorf, statler needs you. hes dyin on his feet here.dont think i can bear to watch. just kiss & make up & get this comedy duo back up where it belongs. must dash, sheep to be cornered. haha
I bet youv'e never seen as many good lookin dolls in the one field!

auld stock

getevennotcross

Quote from: auld stock on September 25, 2015, 08:19:40 PM
i bet i have  :-*
Fair play to ya AS, fair play to ya man. Ewe'r alrite in my book.

getevennotcross

Quote from: MoChara on September 25, 2015, 10:10:08 PM
I dare say GENC will get some value out of
this

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/hurlingandcamogie/2015/09/24/news/antrim-ace-mcmanus-considering-a-year-out-270937/
IN, r u kidding me, dont buy it and dont read it. Is as bad as Marty Millars Weekly Liar (ATN). Too Pro Shinner for me man. Irish Times for me for a more discerning read.

MoChara

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 25, 2015, 10:54:11 PM
Quote from: MoChara on September 25, 2015, 10:10:08 PM
I dare say GENC will get some value out of
this

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/hurlingandcamogie/2015/09/24/news/antrim-ace-mcmanus-considering-a-year-out-270937/
IN, r u kidding me, dont buy it and dont read it. Is as bad as Marty Millars Weekly Liar (ATN). Too Pro Shinner for me man. Irish Times for me for a more discerning read.

You arent still pining for the daily Ireland then  :P

Fairhead

First things first, I need to get this one off my chest. I was disgusted with Loughgiel as a venue for the Ballycastle Dunloy semi final. When I arrived it at that day sure it was windy, and here was us all led to believe by everyone on here that the only venue in Antrim that there was wind at was Ballycastle  :P

Now they go and make it worse by playing the final on the softest, boggiest pitch in Antrim according to more experts on here!!!!!!!

No im very happy with Dunloy as the venue, sure aren't Ballycastle undefeated in county finals against Cushendall in Pearse Park.......aren't statistics great!!!!  :D

I was just delighted to get past Dunloy in the semi-final after having had so many defeats to them in recent years. I was hoping that Ballycastle's big players, Neal, Saul and Clarkie could deliver against Dunloy and they did but they were also well supported by the rest of the half back line especially in the 2nd half. If it ain't broke don't fix it so more of the same on Sunday please and hopefully if we get these players in to the game then we are in with a shout.

Cushendall have had 2 tough battles against the Johnnies and Loughgiel, they are the holders and probably want to make amends for not winning Ulster last year. They have very experienced players and some good young talent so they have a lot going for them. As a neutral you would have to fancy Cushendall.

Anyway best of luck to the Ballycastle players and management on Sunday and with decent weather forecast and hopefully a big crowd, the stage looks set for what I hope will be a great occasion and a Black and Amber victory of course.......

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Fairhead on September 25, 2015, 11:38:02 PM
First things first, I need to get this one off my chest. I was disgusted with Loughgiel as a venue for the Ballycastle Dunloy semi final. When I arrived it at that day sure it was windy, and here was us all led to believe by everyone on here that the only venue in Antrim that there was wind at was Ballycastle  :P

Now they go and make it worse by playing the final on the softest, boggiest pitch in Antrim according to more experts on here!!!!!!!

No im very happy with Dunloy as the venue, sure aren't Ballycastle undefeated in county finals against Cushendall in Pearse Park.......aren't statistics great!!!!  :D

I was just delighted to get past Dunloy in the semi-final after having had so many defeats to them in recent years. I was hoping that Ballycastle's big players, Neal, Saul and Clarkie could deliver against Dunloy and they did but they were also well supported by the rest of the half back line especially in the 2nd half. If it ain't broke don't fix it so more of the same on Sunday please and hopefully if we get these players in to the game then we are in with a shout.

Cushendall have had 2 tough battles against the Johnnies and Loughgiel, they are the holders and probably want to make amends for not winning Ulster last year. They have very experienced players and some good young talent so they have a lot going for them. As a neutral you would have to fancy Cushendall.

Anyway best of luck to the Ballycastle players and management on Sunday and with decent weather forecast and hopefully a big crowd, the stage looks set for what I hope will be a great occasion and a Black and Amber victory of course.......
disgusted? yeah, it was windy, but not all the time.  :P
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"