Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auld stock

i see the fake tan & hair gel brigade are rowing in behind their clubman geteven now. talk about disrupting a changing room. what of the chuckle brothers non appearance in both senior provincial & all ireland semi??  or maybe we could revisit the disgraceful antics of another of theirs at u21 final??? no TBH i dont want to open that sordid wee can of worms either. geteven you were talkin the other night about failure & disappointment. well its struck me that if say just for example  ;) ;) a club hadnt won a c'ship in about 43 years. now that would really taste of failure. another thought for u as well even if we lose on sunday i can tell you the sweetest taste we had this year was beating the perma tanned prima donnas who were destined for greatness & we did that on one leg. with a patched up team we still took those wee boys back to school. ah well maybe next year, or the year after & so on. maybe if their cahonnas drop by next august they might have the middle to put away a team on one leg. anyhow all the best to both teams on sunday. its some week leading up to a county final. left back & geteven dont feel too left out, its not your fault your faith in your own has turned out to be blind. now boys please make your comebacks to this your best yet. i really do like to read your rambling b4 i hit the sack. they make me realise how lucky i am  :Pto be  from where im from. not much to laugh at these days but boy you two muppets sure do make me smile.

getevennotcross

Quote from: auld stock on September 23, 2015, 09:01:26 PM
i see the fake tan & hair gel brigade are rowing in behind their clubman geteven now. talk about disrupting a changing room. what of the chuckle brothers non appearance in both senior provincial & all ireland semi??  or maybe we could revisit the disgraceful antics of another of theirs at u21 final??? no TBH i dont want to open that sordid wee can of worms either. geteven you were talkin the other night about failure & disappointment. well its struck me that if say just for example  ;) ;) a club hadnt won a c'ship in about 43 years. now that would really taste of failure. another thought for u as well even if we lose on sunday i can tell you the sweetest taste we had this year was beating the perma tanned prima donnas who were destined for greatness & we did that on one leg. with a patched up team we still took those wee boys back to school. ah well maybe next year, or the year after & so on. maybe if their cahonnas drop by next august they might have the middle to put away a team on one leg. anyhow all the best to both teams on sunday. its some week leading up to a county final. left back & geteven dont feel too left out, its not your fault your faith in your own has turned out to be blind. now boys please make your comebacks to this your best yet. i really do like to read your rambling b4 i hit the sack. they make me realise how lucky i am  :Pto be  from where im from. not much to laugh at these days but boy you two muppets sure do make me smile.
ah Jesus, I just knew AS/JJ would back with a response. He had to wait of course until he finished his weekly read of the Womens Own. Dream on Pilgrim, sure if the Town dont get ya Slaughniel or Down champs will be waiting.  Remember, nothing is won as yet!

Fake Tans, hair gel, hhmmm, interesting!

imtommygunn

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 23, 2015, 07:51:35 AM
Quote from: Hand up on September 23, 2015, 04:51:14 AM
Yep it's all the Dalls fault!! Where your proof of all these allegations!!
Your partisanship although honourable is tainted by the obvious denial of fact. But we are all human for sure, well most us anyway.  It was all well documented and discussed on this forum and most nuetrals would be disgusted by the antics of those involved. Granted the manager should have grown a pair and not have been led by the nose??

I don't know why people bother...

Denial of fact. Facts posted by anonymous agenda driven posters on a random internet site!!

There's no point slating clubs - just a few plonkers throwing stuff out there and people rising to it!

getevennotcross

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 23, 2015, 09:09:06 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on September 23, 2015, 07:51:35 AM
Quote from: Hand up on September 23, 2015, 04:51:14 AM
Yep it's all the Dalls fault!! Where your proof of all these allegations!!
Your partisanship although honourable is tainted by the obvious denial of fact. But we are all human for sure, well most us anyway.  It was all well documented and discussed on this forum and most nuetrals would be disgusted by the antics of those involved. Granted the manager should have grown a pair and not have been led by the nose??

I don't know why people bother...

Denial of fact. Facts posted by anonymous agenda driven posters on a random internet site!!

There's no point slating clubs - just a few plonkers throwing stuff out there and people rising to it!
And interestingly they rose ITG, what does that tell us? Attempting to defend the iindefensible I'd say.  No smoke without fire and all that.

auld stock

not even nearly as humourous as we know you can be. we want more we want more we want more  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

getevennotcross

Quote from: auld stock on September 23, 2015, 09:22:23 PM
not even nearly as humourous as we know you can be. we want more we want more we want more  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
So does the U21 final settle score for you? Even things up maybe?  The antics of the Dall men was severely damaging and disgusting in my opion.  Yet you and others just wish to brush it under the carpet, pathetic. 

auld stock

not even close. cmon now im willing to play with you boys but only if you continue your meanderings & garbage & MAKE IT FUNNY. just like you have been going. only humourous diatribe from here on in thank you very much!!!!   now encore encore, im ready for the nest & i need my fix

getevennotcross

Quote from: auld stock on September 23, 2015, 09:43:07 PM
not even close. cmon now im willing to play with you boys but only if you continue your meanderings & garbage & MAKE IT FUNNY. just like you have been going. only humourous diatribe from here on in thank you very much!!!!   now encore encore, im ready for the nest & i need my fix
So you like playing with the boys, figures!    Far removed from sheep though.  Got to go now, Chinese calling on the table.

Leftbackno4

Quote from: auld stock on September 23, 2015, 09:01:26 PM
Great to see the height of your ambitions culminates in beating a team of 'prima donnas' and I'm sure you're absolutely delighted to live where you could happily stand on the sidelines for the last 40 odd years but times are a changing. I suggest you have a look at your own club history and you'll know all about 'failure' to win senior championships for a long time. May the best team win on Sunday. Not the funniest of response I admit but I'll leave the comedy show to your 'waterboy'

auld stock

left back times are not changing. loughguile, dunloy , bcastle & the dall are the only show in town. let me tell you bout our ambition this year. we beat a great team last sunday & we may lose to a great team this sunday but we would have taken a 20 point drubbing by the shammrocks or the town rather than lose by a point to belfast answer to the spice boys. now altogether, if you wanna be my lover gotta get with my friends..........zigga ziigaaaaaaaaaa  :-* seriously though if you (waldorf) & your mate geteven (statler) dont fine tune the comedy,  then im not playing anymore  8)

getevennotcross

Quote from: auld stock on September 23, 2015, 10:32:08 PM
left back times are not changing. loughguile - must be a left footer dall man, dunloy , bcastle & the dall are the only show in town. let me tell you bout our ambition this year. we beat a great team last sunday & we may lose to a great team this sunday but we would have taken a 20 point drubbing by the shammrocks or the town rather than lose by a point to belfast answer to the spice boys. now altogether, if you wanna be my lover gotta get with my friends..........zigga ziigaaaaaaaaaa  :-* seriously though if you (waldorf) & your mate geteven (statler) dont fine tune the comedy,  then im not playing anymore  8)
A lot a talk about boys in Dall, I'm sure the sh**p are relieved? Must be the smell of the fake tan and hair gel which has converted them. Keep it going boys, ur catching on up there!

Come Sunday, the Town could possibly make boys of you.  Camán the Town!

auld stock

Megaman

Jesus lads can yous give it a rest or take it to PM, geteven do you even realise how much a p***k your making of yourself.

I really hope your not a member of a club and more importantly not involved with any teams, if so god help them.

Jesusjones

Lads forget about genc and his one trick sideshow. Focus on a great weekend's hurling coming up. Let's hear the predictions. I'll go with Glenariff, Dunloy and The Dall.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Megaman on September 23, 2015, 11:35:05 PM
Jesus lads can yous give it a rest or take it to PM, geteven do you even realise how much a p***k your making of yourself.

I really hope your not a member of a club and more importantly not involved with any teams, if so god help them.
I suppose you may be right. I'm just a WUM after all contributing to the mixing and  teasing (like others) and bringing a little bit of light heartedness to proceedings. 

Dont worry about it though, my club and teams I'm involved with, we are raking it in and doing just dandy.

Now as for Pr**k, I dont like that word, dont like it at all, never did and I wont tolerate it.  Reminds me of needles and illegal doping (now theres a subject of interst we must debate). If you dont mind, I'll bring it to the attention of the moderator?

Well anyway, given the peripatetic nature of my livelihood, I must crack on.

One last thing though, endeavour to cultivate a sense of humour, it will do you some good.  All this stuff can get a bit serious at times, but ya know what, none of us here is going to make a blind bit of diference, so smile, relax and accept the banter for what it really is!