Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

Getevennotcross you think you have all the answers I hope you have your name is in for the job. Although it would mean getting up from behind the keyboard in your parents back bedroom.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Hand up on September 23, 2015, 04:51:14 AM
Yep it's all the Dalls fault!! Where your proof of all these allegations!!
Your partisanship although honourable is tainted by the obvious denial of fact. But we are all human for sure, well most us anyway.  It was all well documented and discussed on this forum and most nuetrals would be disgusted by the antics of those involved. Granted the manager should have grown a pair and not have been led by the nose??

getevennotcross

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 23, 2015, 07:11:08 AM
Getevennotcross you think you have all the answers I hope you have your name is in for the job. Although it would mean getting up from behind the keyboard in your parents back bedroom.
Sure you Dall men would not be comfortable with city men, well I mean you were never to comfortable travelling to the city!

Nah, not at all, I dont have all the answers by any means, but certainly needs cohesion , buy in and fair treatment of all lads who comitt to the county scence, no matter which club they represent, simples! Does a iPad keyboard count being used in my black van?    Well, musn't dither here, a bit poitinless responding to those in denial with Maroon(ed) tinted sunglasses.

Jesusjones

Happy as Larry travelling to the city, sure we gathered up a pile of championships up there.  :P

Megaman

Im sure your club is really proud to have you as a member, if infact you are a member of any club.

ok, back to ignoring your tiresome dribble.

Looking forward to Sunday, should be a very tight match with some interesting matchups

Two Hands FFS

My god..what a clown  ;D   ;D

Bonamargy

Great buzz and excitement around the town for the final, that has been missing for too long. No pressure on our boys, everyone outside the town expecting a Cushendall victory. Fair play to Ronan, Marty J and Dessie for turning things around so quickly. Will be some party in Ballycastle if the boys can get the job done. Can wait for Sunday. Up the black and amber.

theskull1

Quote from: Bonamargy on September 23, 2015, 10:56:30 AM
Great buzz and excitement around the town for the final, that has been missing for too long. No pressure on our boys, everyone outside the town expecting a Cushendall victory. Fair play to Ronan, Marty J and Dessie for turning things around so quickly. Will be some party in Ballycastle if the boys can get the job done. Can wait for Sunday. Up the black and amber.

No ... none at all  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

getevennotcross

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 23, 2015, 09:33:16 AM
Mé Féin. Lets get real here, the shenanigans which went on last year are still relevant today. Proud to stand alone on this and challenge those who pretend it did not happen or bury their heads in the sand.   For goodness sake, stand up and be ccounted, these are real issues and concerns which by virtue of their impact need addressing. Are you an Ostrich??

NAG1

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 23, 2015, 11:06:40 AM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 23, 2015, 09:33:16 AM
Mé Féin. Lets get real here, the shennigans which went on last year are still relevant today. Proud to stand alone on this and challenge those who pretend it did not happen or bury their heads in the sand.   For goodness sake, stand up and be ccounted, these are real issues and concerns which by virtue of their impact need addressing. Are you an Ostrich??

::)

MoChara

Senior Hurling Championship Final is on Sunday 27th September in Dunloy with a 3.00pm throw-in.

Both Cushendall and Ballycastle will have a sizeable support on the day in the hope to see their club lift the Volunteer Cup.

Colum Cunning has been selected as the referee of the game ably assisted by Mark O'Neill and Liam McAuley along the sideline.

A 20 page souvenir programme has been prepared for the occasion. Special commendation must go to Brona MacIntyre of BeeCreative and Sean Kelly from St Malachys and all contributors to the programme.

During half-time Antrim will present Chest Heart and Stroke with a financial donation of over £9000. Thank you again to all those who contributed in any way.

If you are attending the final please arrive early and follow the directions of the stewards. The Dunloy club have performed admirably over the past number of weeks facilitating our games.

Enjoy the occasion and good luck to both clubs.

Seán Fleming

PRO Antrim GAA

http://antrim.gaa.ie/news/senior-hurling-final

Seamroga in exile

As much as it saddens me that we aren't in the final, I'm really looking forward to the game this Sunday. I believe Cushendall have to go in as massive favourites but one just never knows in the Antrim championship. I'll be there early, and will try standing on the opposite side for a change. I'll see how it goes.  ;D
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 23, 2015, 04:56:22 PM
As much as it saddens me that we aren't in the final, I'm really looking forward to the game this Sunday. I believe Cushendall have to go in as massive favourites but one just never knows in the Antrim championship. I'll be there early, and will try standing on the opposite side for a change. I'll see how it goes.  ;D
I'm not sure about the massive favourites SIE, but favourites none the less. If C'Dall don't have their attitude spot on they could be in big trouble as Ballycastle have some seriously talented & athletic hurlers. Ballycastle will fancy their chances as they would be glad it's C'Dall & not L'Giel.
C'Dall only having a weeks rest could be a major disadvantage & I can see it being pretty tight.

Leftbackno4

Proof ! You're a laugh....! you seem quite happy when it suits you to be judge, jury and executioner based on one side of a 2nd hand conversation

getevennotcross

Quote from: Leftbackno4 on September 23, 2015, 06:16:45 PM
Proof ! You're a laugh....! you seem quite happy when it suits you to be judge, jury and executioner based on one side of a 2nd hand conversation
Cheers LBNo.4. None so blind as those - Ostriches!  So, it seems we all have to bury our heads in the sand and pretend nothing has happened.  Just like the DUPs and Shinners at Stormont.   Patch it up/gloss over it and we will all be mates again, eh!  I say, get it out in the open, debate it, get it sorted and then put it to bed like mature adults.  Is that likely to happen, I fear not. It will fester, lie dormant and raise its ugly head again.  Shame on all those involved, all contributed to our disastrous year on the hurling field.  Dall men were complicit in the actions but of course they will abdicate all responsibility. Why am I not shocked on that count??