Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 17, 2015, 07:48:47 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 17, 2015, 07:22:47 PM
£6 million quid.
And the only thing to show for it is our executive's incompetence.
And our inability to hold them to account.
That's £6 million quid I say.
Staggering.
jeez man, thats a bit random? Whats on your mind pal?
DCAL have spent that amount to date on Casement and not so much as a sod lifted.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 17, 2015, 07:54:20 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on September 17, 2015, 07:48:47 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 17, 2015, 07:22:47 PM
£6 million quid.
And the only thing to show for it is our executive's incompetence.
And our inability to hold them to account.
That's £6 million quid I say.
Staggering.
jeez man, thats a bit random? Whats on your mind pal?
DCAL have spent that amount to date on Casement and not so much as a sod lifted.
ah sure I knew that, thought it may have been a bit scandal or the Shinners syphoning it off creatively! Such things do not alarm me in our corrupt, deceitful  society. Nature of the beast and all that. Sorry for sounding cynical, but experience and past history is difficult to ignore. Anyway, onwards and upwards eh!

Jesusjones

F##k sake, who put 50p in getevennotcross again?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 17, 2015, 05:35:28 PM
So fellas, whats the preductions for Sundays game now?  Have the Dall shown their best hand too early or do Loughgiel take the wake up call and obliterate Dalĺs false hope?

One thing for sure, I just cant see Loughgiel shooting 10 wides again and being slow out of the blocks!  Either way, just hope its a good game. I would anticipate a lot of whinging from the Dall should they not prevail this time around. Mark my words, should the Dall lose, the crap and bitterness is sure to get an airing. 

Still have not heard from RD - Red Dog, a sleeping dog maybe. I could have met him last Sunday by arrangement in Dunloy?  Sadly I wont be there due to Croke Finale, but hapoy to put some manners in RD at a date and time of his choosing!

Good luck to both teams on Sunday anyway.
I find this comment pretty wrong. Most sensible people in Cushendall were perhaps frustrated that the match was abandoned as the team was going well, but understand 100% why it was called off. I don't think anyone would be bitter, well they shouldn't be. A few of our players have personally been affected by the loss of family members due to heart problems and there was another close call on Saturday. I  actually find your comment disgusting..maybe i'm over reacting though.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 17, 2015, 09:35:26 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on September 17, 2015, 05:35:28 PM
So fellas, whats the preductions for Sundays game now?  Have the Dall shown their best hand too early or do Loughgiel take the wake up call and obliterate Dalĺs false hope?

One thing for sure, I just cant see Loughgiel shooting 10 wides again and being slow out of the blocks!  Either way, just hope its a good game. I would anticipate a lot of whinging from the Dall should they not prevail this time around. Mark my words, should the Dall lose, the crap and bitterness is sure to get an airing. 

Still have not heard from RD - Red Dog, a sleeping dog maybe. I could have met him last Sunday by arrangement in Dunloy?  Sadly I wont be there due to Croke Finale, but hapoy to put some manners in RD at a date and time of his choosing!

Good luck to both teams on Sunday anyway.
I find this comment pretty wrong. Most sensible people in Cushendall were perhaps frustrated that the match was abandoned as the team was going well, but understand 100% why it was called off. I don't think anyone would be bitter, well they shouldn't be. A few of our players have personally been affected by the loss of family members due to heart problems and there was another close call on Saturday. I  actually find your comment disgusting..maybe i'm over reacting though.
No, not at all, I dont think you are over reacting at all. Your'e entitled to an opinion THFFS, as am I.

Just a view I have, which was never intended to cause offence, just expressing a view that the crap will surely surface come Sunday regardless.  Watch this space!

As I said also, glad that individuals from borh camps are recovering and returning to health. 

You shouldn't take things so literal or personal, I don't, more thick skin and broad shouldered.  Honesty and truth will always win, belive me.

theskull1

genc

The Donald Trump of Antrim hurling  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

getevennotcross

Jesusjones

And that tells the tale of genc.

getevennotcross

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 17, 2015, 10:34:04 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 17, 2015, 10:27:04 PM
genc

The Donald Trump of Antrim hurling  :)
I like it!
You have to admit it, she is bloody ugly though! Donald is just sayjng what the rest are afraid to say, see - honesty and truth, some dont like it  at all, but still best policy.

Corbyn, Donald, wee Joe. Dont rule it out!

theskull1

Don's as honest as his feckin hairdo

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Antrim2011

3 good hurling games this weekend, with the SHC semi final and the IHC And JHC finals..
I predict

Loughiel vs Cushendall.. Loughiel
Carey vs Creggan        -- Carey
St Treases vs Rasharkin -- Rasharkin

thoughts??

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Antrim2011 on September 18, 2015, 12:36:01 AM
3 good hurling games this weekend, with the SHC semi final and the IHC And JHC finals..
I predict

Loughiel vs Cushendall.. Loughiel
Carey vs Creggan        -- Carey
St Treases vs Rasharkin -- Rasharkin

thoughts??

Fancy lgiel to win if they sort their problems out in midfield. Last two games they have been taken to the cleaners in it so if they play LW in their they will turn the game. If not then Cdall should win.

Carey should have too much in the intermediate final tho its good to see the progress creggan have made from junior upwards

Rasharkin for the junior final.
hurl like f**k boi!

Jesusjones

If Watson hurls midfield we'll just send Graffin after him.

NAG1

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 18, 2015, 10:20:29 AM
If Watson hurls midfield we'll just send Graffin after him.

I would say he might be watching Graffin for the first half of the match anyway and then introduced accordingly.

Interesting tactical set up now, who blinks first.

Hirty Darry

Can't understand Loughgiel at all, they have given a few of their younger players a chance all year (and they have proved themselves), come Championship - its back to as close as possible to the 2012 All Ireland winning team.

Loughgiel just don't seem to have the answers, Cushendall have out played and out witted them last year and done so again for half of the abandoned game.  Not that it isn't plain to be seen, but it just proves how much Loughgiel miss Jim Nelson's (RIP) input/influence for the tactical side of things.

Cushendall to out smart and out play them once again - Loughgiel to finish the game with less than 15 players and maybe one less on the side!   

Christy to score the first goal.

If you like a punt, best to get on Cushendall now - their odds have been cut significantly over the past few days but are still super value at 9/4 or 5/2 to win this game!