Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getevennotcross

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 12, 2015, 06:22:00 PM
Town win - FT.
Ah fair play to The Town. Good luck to them.

2-20 to 2-15.

All Ireland B U 21. Meath 1-14 Wickalaw 2-16, 4mins left.

imtommygunn

Yeah long time since they were in final. Fair play to ronan donnelly.

I know some thought they'd win but usually come championship dunloy hard to beat.

getevennotcross

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 12, 2015, 06:26:40 PM
Yeah long time since they were in final. Fair play to ronan donnelly.

I know some thought they'd win but usually come championship dunloy hard to beat.
+1.  Bualadh bos also to the officials, job well done and didn't spoil the game as others frequently allude to. Although, thought Paddy D or McKeague may have walked, but its all about perception I susuppo.

btdtgtt

Well done to Ronan and Ballycastle - hard luck Dunloy.

Final confirmation that after missing today - I will not be in Dunloy tomorrow either.

Not a happy man.

Let's hope it's a good game tomorrow and post as much about the games as you can please guys.

getevennotcross

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 12, 2015, 06:42:35 PM
Well done to Ronan and Ballycastle - hard luck Dunloy.

Final confirmation that after missing today - I will not be in Dunloy tomorrow either. Go on ya tight Hoor ya!

Not a happy man.

Let's hope it's a good game tomorrow and post as much about the games as you can please guys.

theskull1

No complaints tonight. After putting ourselves in a great position at half time we pretty much never showed up in the second half. Just didn't look to have the belief when they got those quick scores after the break and we never looked like winning after that. Best of luck to Ballycastle in the final
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Jesusjones

Funny Skull I thought Dunloy lost the game in the first half. Just didn't get enough scores on the board with the wind at their backs. Really well refereed game imo

Milltown Row2

For me it was Ballycastles half back line that won it in second half, gaining all break ball and first ball too... Supplying the forwards who took on the Dunloy defence... Pick outs should have been changed , as the hail Marys down the halfback line didn't work once...

Shorty not at races and cant keep carrying the team...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

I'm glad were not in the final cause how we are playing wouldn't beat lgiel or the dall.
Brutal stuff from us. We neve showed up in the second half a all.
Best of luck to ballycastle but I can only see a winner from tomorrow's semi final of the championship this year
hurl like f**k boi!

hurlingstick

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2015, 07:24:18 PM
For me it was Ballycastles half back line that won it in second half, gaining all break ball and first ball too... Supplying the forwards who took on the Dunloy defence... Pick outs should have been changed , as the hail Marys down the halfback line didn't work once...

Big strong boys. Won everything. It was Saul and Ciaran that did all the damage though. Saul in particular.

north_antrim_hound

exactly same puc out every time when it wasn't working, hoped he would try one down the left to bungo who was going well
sorry  mr2 but the ref wasn't helping dunloys dilemma  either, some of those balls you mentioned our  forwards where clearly being held back.  some decisions against dunloy and for ballycastle where baffling

dont think it beat us all the same and well done to ballycastle. hope they go on and win it

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 12, 2015, 07:32:58 PM

exactly same puc out every time when it wasn't working, hoped he would try one down the left to bungo who was going well
sorry  mr2 but the ref wasn't helping dunloys dilemma  either, some of those balls you mentioned our  forwards where clearly being held back.  some decisions against dunloy and for ballycastle where baffling

dont think it beat us all the same and well done to ballycastle. hope they go on and win it

Referee never beat you, that's 100% right.. As for the holding some possibly but not winning any position in the second half and allowing Ballycastle to score 4 points in first two minutes (I timed it) was what beat Dunloy....

Surprised nothing was switched when Castle got on top! As for not getting frees Dunloy would have been beat a lot more had they not got them in second half...

Anyways glad I made the trip down, first half Dunloy took some great scores and the goals were great, as said already, taking more advantage of the wind in the first half would have won it for Dunloy...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2015, 07:47:12 PM

Referee never beat you, that's 100% right.. As for the holding some possibly but not winning any position in the second half and allowing Ballycastle to score 4 points in first two minutes (I timed it) was what beat Dunloy....

Surprised nothing was switched when Castle got on top! As for not getting frees Dunloy would have been beat a lot more had they not got them in second half...

Anyways glad I made the trip down, first half Dunloy took some great scores and the goals were great, as said already, taking more advantage of the wind in the first half would have won it for Dunloy...

sorry dude but the man in the middle had a bigger influence  than the wind, to be honest i thought he had a stinker  but as i said on balance ballycastle deserved it
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 12, 2015, 08:01:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2015, 07:47:12 PM

sorry dude but the man in the middle had a bigger influence  than the wind, to be honest i thought he had a stinker  but as i said on balance ballycastle deserved it

Whatever floats your boat, and if it makes the defeat easier for you then fine... Like I said I think possibly at most there was at least 2/3 decisions that could have been given but you haven't mentioned allowing ballycastle to score from play four points in 2 mins as being a factor, no?? Or did the referee make that happen? Or constatantly sending high long ball into a physically stronger half back line wasn't a factor?? But no it was Collie that had a major say in it (shakes head)

WTF u on about?

Well done ballycastle. Good to see a different name in the final. One good thing about the result is that the final won't be in ballycastle lol