Sean McAfee
Christy

Karl came on for Eoin
Natty on for Christy
Graffin on for C-Mac

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Megaman on August 31, 2015, 10:23:54 AM
last time i comment on the ref.

he was really poor to both teams IMHO, he helped spoil a poor game (believe it or not MR2 that can happen)

he copped out on at least two red cards

the one on Ryan was Red all day long, (you couldn't have seen it properly from where your where standing skull) - tell me, someone trying to block the ball at full reach and guy standing beside him hits him for all he is fit across the head / shoulder before the ball is even there, im sorry but that's a red all day long.

as i have said we where really poor, we didn't deserve to win, but we did, the ref was also very poor, no sour grapes just telling it as it is.

end of convo from me. lets hope for two good games in the semi's
Johnson and the the player that hit MC Cambridge could have saw red for sure I thought johnsons was worse as the ball wasnt there
Using your logic Carson could have walked as well
Maybe skinny was thinking of pat Horgan getting red v Limerick two years ago for the exact same thing and rte  anylist thinking it was harsh
Horgan got the decision overturned for next match
Bar these skinny did ok
In fact I didn't see a bad ref performance in LG or dunloy yesterday compared to years gone by
No big game changing mistakes
As for the game it jack knifed for St John's when MC Manus started hurling with 5 to go
Before that I was giving MC Crory man of the match as he was cleaning him out
I think this was the game changer
Very good match for the neutral but strengthens the view that LG are red hot favourites for the title
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Well good luck to all 4 teams in the semi-finals its the way the county wanted.....

Loughgiel didn't start against us but showed their class in the end

Ballycastle did enough to beat a poor enough (on the day) Rossa team

Dunloy did exactly what was asked of them put up a good score and won handy

Cushendall won and considering the injuries and poor form of late they got over the line

The semis will be more tense but don't expect any shocks either
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on August 31, 2015, 10:45:47 AM
Quote from: Megaman on August 31, 2015, 10:23:54 AM
last time i comment on the ref.

he was really poor to both teams IMHO, he helped spoil a poor game (believe it or not MR2 that can happen)

he copped out on at least two red cards

the one on Ryan was Red all day long, (you couldn't have seen it properly from where your where standing skull) - tell me, someone trying to block the ball at full reach and guy standing beside him hits him for all he is fit across the head / shoulder before the ball is even there, im sorry but that's a red all day long.

as i have said we where really poor, we didn't deserve to win, but we did, the ref was also very poor, no sour grapes just telling it as it is.

end of convo from me. lets hope for two good games in the semi's
Johnson and the the player that hit MC Cambridge could have saw red for sure I thought johnsons was worse as the ball wasnt there
Using your logic Carson could have walked as well
Maybe skinny was thinking of pat Horgan getting red v Limerick two years ago for the exact same thing and rte  anylist thinking it was harsh
Horgan got the decision overturned for next match
Bar these skinny did ok
In fact I didn't see a bad ref performance in LG or dunloy yesterday compared to years gone by
No big game changing mistakes
As for the game it jack knifed for St John's when MC Manus started hurling with 5 to go
Before that I was giving MC Crory man of the match as he was cleaning him out
I think this was the game changer
Very good match for the neutral but strengthens the view that LG are red hot favourites for the title
Straight red in my opionion, a pre-pted, early, vicious and cowardly stroke - shame in the offender.  Referee can not always get it right though, damned if he does, damned either way.  Herby a good lad all the same. I did'nt realise he was a Dunloy man, always thought he was Glenarriffe.  Live and learn. Hard luck Johnnies, thought they may have caused the upset.  Whens the Semis?

Milltown Row2

Herbie Glenravel. Cunning Dunloy... Semis two weeks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2015, 01:39:05 PM
Herbie Glenravel. Cunning Dunloy... Semis two weeks
Cheers man and thanks for the steer.  So that was Colum Cunning also, really got my wires crossed?   Are the Semis in Ballycastle or elsewhere. Need to decide which coat to wear, baltic up there for city men.

A real pity your boys cannot juggle with the two cides, I was impessed in first half on Saturday evening.  Difficult I know to committ with endeavour and enthusiasm to both codes. 

takeyourpoint

Whilst the prospect of a doubleheader is appealing, where could you possibly hold it?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: takeyourpoint on August 31, 2015, 02:23:42 PM
Whilst the prospect of a doubleheader is appealing, where could you possibly hold it?

Corrigan

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 31, 2015, 02:33:41 PM
Quote from: takeyourpoint on August 31, 2015, 02:23:42 PM

Corrigan
Glenravel. Ballymena.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

One semi final in loughgiel the other in Dunloy or ballycastle. Elliott reffing one of the semis and some boy mckeown the other. So I've heard.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

cfclg

County won't hold this as a double header, not a chance. I'm surprised that some of ya thought that was even a thought in their deluded minds $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

glensgael

Would it be Ballycastle v Dunloy on Saturday in Loughgiel £8 and double header on the Sunday with intermediate final on before Cushendall v Loughgiel possibly in Dunloy or Ballycastle. £10.

WTF u on about?

Quote from: glensgael on August 31, 2015, 05:24:58 PM
Would it be Ballycastle v Dunloy on Saturday in Loughgiel £8 and double header on the Sunday with intermediate final on before Cushendall v Loughgiel possibly in Dunloy or Ballycastle. £10.

Play lgiel v dall in Dunloy wet pitch or not. I'd rather play on a wet pitch than get the head blew off me in ballycastle. Better atmosphere in Dunloy also.

getevennotcross

Quote from: WTF u on about? on August 31, 2015, 06:04:27 PM

Play lgiel v dall in Dunloy wet pitch or not. I'd rather play on a wet pitch than get the head blew off me in ballycastle. Better atmosphere in Dunloy also.
+ 1

Glensman

Junior and intermediate finals are weekend of 19/20 whereas I think senior semis are in two weeks.

Agree - definitely not Ballycastle. Wind ruins too many (every?) game.