Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on August 23, 2015, 07:33:14 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 23, 2015, 06:29:54 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on August 23, 2015, 05:55:59 PM
Did you get to the rossa match skull?
How do you see them against ballycastle?

No league game for the johnnies today before the cushendall match?

We played the Johnnies today without the mcgourtys Karl Stewart and couple other players... Was level with 3 minutes to go... We missed a right few frees too... Johnnies at full strength also

Thanks MR2 - no chance of a Johnnies shock then? No surprise.

Not based on that performance but leagues are for playing championship is for winning... Hopefully good games next weekend
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

Quote from: Hand up on August 23, 2015, 06:12:50 PM
What a clown!! I asked what we had to answer for and you reply with pure drivel. Get back to the topic, Send some good ones, have you players better than Graffin, Shane, Neill at Ryan?
My emphasis here was the desired effect and outcomes of the players the Dall send, keep your Mighty one, the who thinks hes the Mighty one, the son of who once thought he was the great one( best hurler from Antrim - aye the bald one)  and those aspiring to be another great one!  The Dall are full of manipulative wawannabes. Thats why they will never ascend outside of Ulster. Got to be the most disliked hurling club in Antrim I'd say? The same way Rasharkin are in Foitball!

Seamroga in exile

Neil, Shane, Ryan, Paddy and Christy should all be in the county squad. Anyone with a modicum of sense can see that.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jesusjones

SIE you wouldn't have Graffin?

getevennotcross

Wouldn't have any of them about me. Not questioning their hurling prowess or ability, just the negative crap, bitchiness and failure to contribute to the cohesive team cause and greater collective. This is where the Dall men fail miserably.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 23, 2015, 09:04:58 PM
SIE you wouldn't have Graffin?
Not with his current gammy knee jj. When fully fit, one of the first names on the team sheet.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

getevennotcross

Quote from: shoebox on August 23, 2015, 09:34:50 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on August 23, 2015, 09:22:53 PM
Wouldn't have any of them about me. Not questioning their hurling prowess or ability, just the negative crap, bitchiness and failure to contribute to the cohesive team cause and greater collective. This is where the Dall men fail miserably.

IRONY!
No irony sat all Shoebox. Just an opinion of mine which clearly differs from yours which is OK really.  Well at least I have the temerity to be candid about this. Dont knock honesty and openness, if we had some more of it all our fortunes may improve?  I've had the misfortune of working with and being friendly with those who are full of deceit, deviousness, underhandedness and dishonesty.  This is the very essence and raison deitre our county is on such a mess.

getevennotcross

Quote from: shoebox on August 23, 2015, 10:11:45 PM
You don't see the irony of being a negative wizard with your whole 'mighty one, bald one' stuff and then criticising them for being negative?

You're a f**king geg
See  your taking things personal and getting personal to boot. Cest la vie.

hurlingstick

Armoy v Sars drew 23 apiece today. Sars have had a forgettable season. Cushendal v Portaferry was tight too. St. Pauls couldn't field at senior hurling today. Sad state of affairs.

btdtgtt

Quote from: hurlingstick on August 23, 2015, 10:26:35 PM
Armoy v Sars drew 23 apiece today. Sars have had a forgettable season. Cushendal v Portaferry was tight too. St. Pauls couldn't field at senior hurling today. Sad state of affairs.

Indeed although not altogether surprising.
For many of the games city teams in all leagues (possibly bar St. John's) are just about fielding or have just one/two subs.

Minder

Quote from: btdtgtt on August 23, 2015, 10:39:04 PM
Quote from: hurlingstick on August 23, 2015, 10:26:35 PM

Indeed although not altogether surprising.
For many of the games city teams in all leagues (possibly bar St. John's) are just about fielding or have just one/two subs.

We only had 15 today up against Gorts, it's always been the case when teams are out of the championship, it's just about fulfilling league fixtures. Especially with no promotion out of Div 2
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

hurlingstick

St. Pauls will play in division 3 next year. Sad to see it. They were once a vibrant club.

hurlingstick

Quote from: shoebox on August 23, 2015, 11:02:13 PM
How did your game go Minder? Cant see any result on the website. Woth no promotion I suppose the chsmpionship was the main target for you.

Pity about St Paul's indeed. All their talent have emigrated when they needed them over the load of years (the O Carrolans spring to mind). Last I saw them they were a very old team.

With thennew 8 team leagues set for next year, how is relegation/promotion due to work?

4 down from division 2 ........nasty stuff

Tony Baloney

Milltown Row2

Quote from: shoebox on August 23, 2015, 11:02:13 PM
How did your game go Minder? Cant see any result on the website. Woth no promotion I suppose the chsmpionship was the main target for you.

Pity about St Paul's indeed. All their talent have emigrated when they needed them over the load of years (the O Carrolans spring to mind). Last I saw them they were a very old team.

With thennew 8 team leagues set for next year, how is relegation/promotion due to work?

Phone not working so cant upload score of gorts game... Very end of season attitude game...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea