Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 17, 2015, 09:47:01 AM
Whats the story with yer man managing Rossa? Spent the game yesterday abusing our linesman and players. On a number of occasions he called our players idiots and worse. He was roaring obscenities at the top of his voice. Glad there weren't many kids at the game to see that. Is there a reason he is on his own on the line with no coach, selector or first aid?

What's this about JJ?

Jesusjones

Exactly what it says.

btdtgtt

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 17, 2015, 05:45:16 PM
Exactly what it says.

HS might shed some light on the Rossa sideline?
Was it a contentious game JJ?

paddyjohn

Quote from: btdtgtt on August 17, 2015, 08:05:12 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on August 17, 2015, 05:45:16 PM
Exactly what it says.

HS might shed some light on the Rossa sideline?
Was it a contentious game JJ?

Not at all, just a manager that couldn't zip it for more than 2mins at the time & that thought that the ref should of went to specsavers or vision express. Also questioned the parentage of the ref. maybe he should lay off the pro plus.

Jesusjones

Shoebox I've seen that Ballycastle minor team on a few occasions and they are seriously impressive. I know Dunloy beat them in The Darragh Cup but the town thumped them a week later in the league.

Glentaisie

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 18, 2015, 06:28:36 AM
Shoebox I've seen that Ballycastle minor team on a few occasions and they are seriously impressive. I know Dunloy beat them in The Darragh Cup but the town thumped them a week later in the league.

Aye, but have you seen who the ref is?   :o

NAG1

Quote from: Glentaisie on August 18, 2015, 09:44:13 AM

who is the ref and why would that make any difference to a minor game?

Na Glinntí Glasa

If we beat Ballycastle on Fri night it would be a massive result for our minors. Ballycastle would be much stronger overall that we would be. Granted we beat them in the Darragh Cup but this is championship and Ballycastle and St Johns are massive favorites to win both semi finals.

Both are the top teams at this grade so if we were to win it would be some achievement for our lads. Most of our lads are minor next year again so they are going well a year ahead of themselves.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: NAG1 on August 18, 2015, 09:51:41 AM

Ref is Darren McKeown. i fail to see what difference this would have in the outcome of fri nights game?

explain for us all.
hurl like f**k boi!

getevennotcross

Quote from: Dunloy realist on August 18, 2015, 09:56:49 AM

Ref is Darren McKeown. i fail to see what difference this would have in the outcome of fri nights game?

explain for us all.
Is that the wee fella from Derry?

Glentaisie

explain for us all.

It was a joke DR, based on a recent comment about refs commenting on forums.  I'll try harder next time.

Jesusjones

Darren Mc Keown, not one of the Ballycastle men who referee out of different clubs then?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Glentaisie on August 18, 2015, 10:28:22 AM

explain for us all.

It was a joke DR, based on a recent comment about refs commenting on forums.  I'll try harder next time.
;D fair enough, i hadnt a clue what you were on about
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: shoebox on August 18, 2015, 10:24:34 AM
Who is looking after both camps? Last I saw Dunloy minors Gary O'Kane and Liam Richmond were on the line. Are they still there? What about the Town?

Malachy Molloy, Paul Molloy and Eddie McCurry are over our minors this year
hurl like f**k boi!

Glentaisie

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 18, 2015, 10:34:11 AM
Darren Mc Keown, not one of the Ballycastle men who referee out of different clubs then?

We could maybe do with a couple refereeing out of our own club.  To be fair to the two (I think) you're referring to, I don't think I've ever heard either being accused of pro-Town bias.