Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

I think you've fallen into SIEs trap. He can go off on that tangent now. It'll save him answering MRs question of who out there is capable of handling an Antrim squad filled with its best players and get the best out of them.

Personally I don't think this person exists at the minute and it may take years (until the protagonists move off stage) to recover from this animosity.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on July 25, 2015, 08:19:07 PM
I think you've fallen into SIEs trap. He can go off on that tangent now. It'll save him answering MRs question of who out there is capable of handling an Antrim squad filled with its best players and get the best out of them.

Personally I don't think this person exists at the minute and it may take years (until the protagonists move off stage) to recover from this animosity.

Possibly, but that's certainly the criteria we would all love...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

theskull1

He's more a football man. The Dali Lama would make a good number two. Good soft skills needed
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Jesusjones

johnneycool

Didn't know Kev got the boot, where do I apply?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on July 25, 2015, 09:20:36 PM
He's more a football man. The Dali Lama would make a good number two. Good soft skills needed
I don't know. Can he be trusted?

Last Man

Lets face it, we are fcuked. The negativity is endless

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on July 26, 2015, 01:10:51 AM
Lets face it, we are fcuked. The negativity is endless

Agreed!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

I've missed nothing I see! The same old sh*t, just another day and repackaged with the same old negativity.  No wonder we are the laughing stock of the country.

If Ryan would just grow a pair and ride off into the sunset in the sunny south east, we could then commence the daunting search for the next successful failure?

As I alluded to previously, SG in my book is Watson.  Watson is damaged goods in my book at club and county level, and like McManus et al, would be better cast adrift from any future Antrim panel

getevennotcross

Quote from: Jesusjones on July 25, 2015, 08:11:09 PM
Who did Kevin Ryan ostracise from Dunloy?  :P
Whoever he was told to ostracise!  A man of no substance or moral compass, letting himself be influenced and manipulated by vindictive and self serving individuals.  Such a shame really.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: getevennotcross on July 26, 2015, 11:15:55 AM
I've missed nothing I see! The same old sh*t, just another day and repackaged with the same old negativity.  No wonder we are the laughing stock of the country.

If Ryan would just grow a pair and ride off into the sunset in the sunny south east, we could then commence the daunting search for the next successful failure?

As I alluded to previously, SG in my book is Watson.  Watson is damaged goods in my book at club and county level, and like McManus et al, would be better cast adrift from any future Antrim panel
I can categorically inform you that SG is not winker. I can also tell you that wee Benny is on his way home from Australia. Good news for loughgiel and Antrim. Oh wait..........

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 26, 2015, 11:43:57 AM
Quote from: getevennotcross on July 26, 2015, 11:15:55 AM

I can categorically inform you that SG is not winker. I can also tell you that wee Benny is on his way home from Australia. Good news for loughgiel and Antrim. Oh wait..........
Just the way yous like it

Anyway obviously Ryan should go..but I wouldn't be suprised if he stayed cos the Co. Board kept him. Realistically there isn't going to be many applicants for the job should Ryan go

Seamroga in exile

Loughgiel just beat kiloughey kilcormac in a friendly in Dublin. 1-12 to 0-11. Terrible day for it.