Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Dunloy 0-16 shamrocks 0-20.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 20, 2015, 08:55:03 PM

good game its a pity we gave you a head start
what players are missing from your starting squad, Watson was the only one i could see was missing
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on June 21, 2015, 12:54:48 AM

what players are missing from your starting squad, Watson was the only one i could see was missing
DD, ding, neilly, scully, winker  and shan McGrath. You'd see more if the blinkers were off.  ;)

Seamroga in exile

And can we all move on from this nonsense that loughgiel have the championship won? Dunloy have improved hugely in the last couple of weeks and Cushendall are racking up the scores. Like I posted last month, we'll know where we're all at when we hit the end of July.

Two Hands FFS

Will St John's be fielding in the U21's today??

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 21, 2015, 10:33:45 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on June 21, 2015, 12:54:48 AM

DD, ding, neilly, scully, winker  and shan McGrath. You'd see more if the blinkers were off.  ;)

Nothing to do with blinkers, I asked you a reasonable question.  But now you have answered imm quite happy with our performance once we woke up
Watson the only player could have made an impact  form the ones you mentioned
Who was your no 10
Smashing player and great of the dead balls

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 21, 2015, 10:49:35 AM
And can we all move on from this nonsense that loughgiel have the championship won? Dunloy have improved hugely in the last couple of weeks and Cushendall are racking up the scores. Like I posted last month, we'll know where we're all at when we hit the end of July.

I have to be honest here, I would have fancied cushendall again only mc manus seems to be carrying an injury he can't shake off and arron graffin is injured and he is one of there generals
I would be shocked now if LG don't win it now at a canter
as for yesterday
LG are one of the best club teams in Ireland and we ran them to 4 points after only showing up 20 minutes in so imm happy with our lads compared to a month ago

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on June 21, 2015, 12:35:31 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 21, 2015, 10:49:35 AM

I have to be honest here, I would have fancied cushendall again only mc manus seems to be carrying an injury he can't shake off and arron graffin is injured and he is one of there generals
I would be shocked now if LG don't win it now at a canter
as for yesterday
LG are one of the best club teams in Ireland and we ran them to 4 points after only showing up 20 minutes in so imm happy with our lads compared to a month ago
Cushendall are the team to beat. McManus, Graffin missing or not. They've got serious u21 and minor talent to come in.

The number 10 is James mcnaughton. An unreal hurler and still a minor. One for the future alright.

btdtgtt

Rossa beat Ballycastle up the Shaws Road there.
Both sides missing players and a couple of red cards after a few slaps - the result was never in doubt.
No scoreboard but Rossa on top throughout the guy beside me had 9 in it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 21, 2015, 03:32:38 PM
Rossa beat Ballycastle up the Shaws Road there.
Both sides missing players and a couple of red cards after a few slaps - the result was never in doubt.
No scoreboard but Rossa on top throughout the guy beside me had 9 in it.

Brilliant result... Rossa on the up. Hopefully they put in a massive effort in Championship also
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

auld stock

congratulations to a very talented st johns team today. michael bradley, hang your head in shame.no need to say anything else

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: auld stock on June 21, 2015, 07:29:20 PM
congratulations to a very talented st johns team today. michael bradley, hang your head in shame.no need to say anything else
Congrats to St John's..best team won on the day.
As for Bradley..the lowest of the low

getevennotcross

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on June 21, 2015, 08:10:45 PM
What's the story with the Bradley fella?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on June 21, 2015, 08:10:45 PM

What happened?? 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Said a few things that have no place on a GAA pitch about another players deceased father.  I've a few words for him.  None of which I will put on this board.    let himself and his club down, rather never win as revert to that sort of shite.  Should be ashamed of himself. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.