Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getevennotcross

Quote from: glensgael on June 05, 2015, 12:29:47 AM
According to the County Chairman at the last County Committee meeting Dunsilly is due to recommence on 16th June but you might see pigs flying in and out of Aldergrove.
Very defeatist, pessimistic, negative and despondent Glensgael, sure we can live in hope  I say, cant we?  Things can only get better, sure they could not be any worse than they are presently?  Sure the Shinners will make everything all right, given they are saying they have been at Casement Park frequently cheering on the boys and supporting our teams etc.  Who are they trying to kid? - Not this Gael for one! Again they jump on the bandwagon and continue to live of the backs of the decent people in the west Belfast community, sheisters the lot of them!  I don't know who is worse in this regard, County Exec.  Ulster Council, Croke Park or the Shinners?  Roger Casement, Mick Collins, Sean McDermott, Tomás Clarke et al, would be turning in their graves.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: getevennotcross on June 06, 2015, 06:58:07 PM
According to the County Chairman at the last County Committee meeting Dunsilly is due to recommence on 16th June but you might see pigs flying in and out of Aldergrove.
Very defeatist, pessimistic, negative and despondent Glensgael, sure we can live in hope  I say, cant we?  Things can only get better, sure they could not be any worse than they are presently?  Sure the Shinners will make everything all right, given they are saying they have been at Casement Park frequently cheering on the boys and supporting our teams etc.  Who are they trying to kid? - Not this Gael for one! Again they jump on the bandwagon and continue to live of the backs of the decent people in the west Belfast community, sheisters the lot of them!  I don't know who is worse in this regard, County Exec.  Ulster Council, Croke Park or the Shinners?  Roger Casement, Mick Collins, Sean McDermott, Tomás Clarke et al, would be turning in their graves.
and there but for the grace of God, goes God.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

getevennotcross

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 06, 2015, 09:06:13 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on June 06, 2015, 06:58:07 PM
and there but for the grace of God, goes God.
And there for the grace of God goes another traitor who's club do not commit its players to the county, yet you are one of the first to lambast, criticise and demean those who do!  Always first to condemn those how turn out and when the results go against them. Tut, tut, tut!  People in glass houses springs to mind.

On a lighter note, I have been a Tipp fan all my life, but fair play to the Déise putting the Rebels to the sword today. I didn't see the game but heard they were impressive.

btdtgtt

Just home from thurles.
Waterford were awesome. What was most impressive was how they reacted (or didn't react) to a poor start.
Austin gleeson is just 19 years old.
If Waterford win Munster then I think the confidence will boost them for a real shout for Liam mac!

Seamroga in exile

Hey getevennotcross, I haven't posted about the county or any of the players in months. Get with the times. And as for our players not going to the county, as far as I'm aware we've two players on the county panel. Youd  do well to get to know the facts before you go about posting s**te on these boards.  ;)

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 07, 2015, 11:44:22 PM
Just home from thurles.
Waterford were awesome. What was most impressive was how they reacted (or didn't react) to a poor start.
Austin gleeson is just 19 years old.
If Waterford win Munster then I think the confidence will boost them for a real shout for Liam mac!

Watched it on TV
Very impressive and all this without O Mahony
The are young and well drilled and very fit
They cover a lot of ground and physical
I thought cork played ok but waterford where awesome
All ireland in them for sure
As for dublin what's going on there
They have a tipp kerry and galway player on there panel
Where's all the players that has so much invested in them

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

getevennotcross

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 08, 2015, 11:07:14 AM
Hey getevennotcross, I haven't posted about the county or any of the players in months. Get with the times. And as for our players not going to the county, as far as I'm aware we've two players on the county panel. Youd  do well to get to know the facts before you go about posting s**te on these boards.  ;)
Ah stop your prevarication wud ya, two players, what about the rest?

I'm delighted you now confirm and acknowledge you have posted regarding players and the performance of the county team.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: getevennotcross on June 08, 2015, 12:56:16 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 08, 2015, 11:07:14 AM
Ah stop your prevarication wud ya, two players, what about the rest?

I'm delighted you now confirm and acknowledge you have posted regarding players and the performance of the county team.
the rest? Whoever do you mean? As far as I'm aware unless they are selected they can't play. I have commented on the County Team, along with everyone else on here. Might I remind you of the thread name: "Antrim hurling". Just saying like.  ???

btdtgtt

Shamrocks to beat The Town
Narrow win for the Johnnies at Milltown
Dunloy to beat Rossa
Narrow win for Ballycran at Clooney Gaels

Carey & St Pauls perhaps home advantage midweek might edge it.
Ballygalget should win but it's one of their few tougher games
Armoy could put a final nail in Sarsfields season (sad to see their decline after recent advances)
Cloughmills to beat Cushendun
Oisin's to beat Gort Na Mona

If work commitments permit I will take a trip down to Milltown myself.

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 10, 2015, 09:34:44 AM
Dunloy to beat Rossa

Armoy could put a final nail in Sarsfields season (sad to see their decline after recent advances)

We might struggle tonight due to an injury epidemic and el magico's suspension, I think we'd 18 players in Cushendun on sunday..

Creggan may catch us out.

Bonamargy

Dunloy to beat Rossa

More or less agree, I think we will get a draw v Loughgiel 😉and Carey should beat St Paul's. What's up with Sarsfields? They should be winning at home V Armoy as well??

btdtgtt

Quote from: Bonamargy on June 10, 2015, 11:14:38 AM
Dunloy to beat Rossa

More or less agree, I think we will get a draw v Loughgiel 😉and Carey should beat St Paul's. What's up with Sarsfields? They should be winning at home V Armoy as well??

I agree Sarsfields should win if they get their numbers out but they seem to have been struggling a little lately form not the best. Hopefully they'll pick up.
I would be hopeful St Pauls might get a result solely due to Carey having to travel midweek.

Greta to see a busy a few club games strung together for a change. Then it won't be long before the Championship preparations roll in to gear.

btdtgtt

Well thanks be to God I'm not a gambler!
So many wacky results tonight!
St John's won handy enough in Milltown - always that bit ahead and kept out of reach.

imtommygunn

Where are the results at for div 1? Not on county website...

Johnney not as tight as you thought.

Edit: d'oh scroll down...

Mcquillans supporter

Ballycastle 1-14 loughuile 1-16 close game , better performance from the last game against them.