Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 29, 2015, 01:43:44 PM
Haha. I don't believe a word of this doom and gloom coming out from over the shough. Come championship time yous will be there or thereabouts. Very early days yet. A better gauge will come in late July onwards.

were playing kack on purpose, our rouse has been foiled lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 29, 2015, 05:26:34 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 29, 2015, 01:43:44 PM
Haha. I don't believe a word of this doom and gloom coming out from over the shough. Come championship time yous will be there or thereabouts. Very early days yet. A better gauge will come in late July onwards.

were playing kack on purpose, our rouse has been foiled lol
I've seen and heard it before lads. It's a load of nonsense this time of the year. But sure keep going, it's giving me laughs.  ;D
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Mcquillans supporter

Ballycran 0-13 ballycastle 3-14 great result

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Mcquillans supporter on May 31, 2015, 04:44:20 PM
Indeed. Never the easiest place to go get a win.

thedog 83

Ruairi Og 2-15 Portaferry 0-18

Bonamargy

Is indeed, great to see. Is a long day heading away down to Ballycran, makes it worth it when you come back home with the two points 😊

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: thedog 83 on May 31, 2015, 05:49:22 PM
Ruairi Og 2-15 Portaferry 0-18
good result for the Dall.

getevennotcross

So, we are the whipping boys of Ulster football and the whipping boys of Leinster and Liam McCarthy.  Surely time for a revolution now, we cant go on like this!  Bloody marvellous eh. I think I'll take up residence in Tipp when I get back from USA.

Leyland

Quote from: Bonamargy on May 31, 2015, 05:52:20 PM

Is indeed, great to see. Is a long day heading away down to Ballycran, makes it worth it when you come back home with the two points 😊

Great result is right Bonamargy - delighted for them. Hope they can kick on now. Nothing better for confidence than an away win down in Ards. Well done to all involved. Great boost ahead of the Shams in 10 days.

Will enjoy my pint tonight

btdtgtt

Slightly off tangent and I know we've covered this but I just left casement.
So we all know how bad the situation is but honestly to stand and look around the place is just shameful and sinful. Next time any of you are around take a walk in. I guarantee it will hit home all the more. It feels like a relative's wake when you're actually standing in it.

theskull1

The longer it was a viable venue for some/99% of games, the more difficult it would be to sell the idea of it needing such a grotesque modernization.

That's my read on it anyway.

The whole idea that a revamped casement would be good for Antrim is laughable. We've a greater need for an Owenbeg more than a Croke park lite
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: theskull1 on June 04, 2015, 11:20:13 PM
The longer it was a viable venue for some/99% of games, the more difficult it would be to sell the idea of it needing such a grotesque modernization.

That's my read on it anyway.

The whole idea that a revamped casement would be good for Antrim is laughable. We've a greater need for an Owenbeg more than a Croke park lite
Dunsilly flying too...

glensgael

According to the County Chairman at the last County Committee meeting Dunsilly is due to recommence on 16th June but you might see pigs flying in and out of Aldergrove.

Na Glinntí Glasa

I heard a few weeks ago to expect some big news with regards to Dunsilly. That was weeks ago and still nothing.

Passed it on the train yesterday evening again. Still looks the same it did 6 months ago with no chance and no a sinner about it.

Such a waste as well
hurl like f**k boi!