Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Minder on May 01, 2015, 09:35:56 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on May 01, 2015, 08:58:39 PM
No mention of the current casement debacle on here. Interesting.
and there's me thinking it's

There is a thread on the main GAA discussion section
and there's me thinking it's pertaining to Antrim hurling.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on May 01, 2015, 10:05:16 PM

Interesting you don't have anything to say on the matter you find interesting that there's been no mention of  :)
it wouldn't matter what I said.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

Casement SiE?
We'll read about it in history books.

Optimistic for the Laois game but MR2's points are valid.
It's been a while since I slept in a caravan but heading up to the Mariners this evening!

getevennotcross

Sure, totally indicative of the great unwashed Carol McK-(SF), typical of the Shinners and the Church suppressing the people of West Belfast.  When will our people in West Belfast catch on to all these hypocrites? The whole bloody lot of them need shafted, do we not have enough to contend with, i.e. CB, UC, SF and the Church?  But sure, safety of patrons doesn't matter!  Like Jim Wells (DUP), the great unwashed (CMcK - SF) should resign also!

hurlingstick

Bonamargy, will the match go ahead up there today? Please say yes, I've been looking forward to it all week.

theskull1

There's plenty of water lying in fields round Dunloy
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Heavy pitch Laois big team also who would this favour??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

hurlingstick

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 03, 2015, 10:05:42 AM
Heavy pitch Laois big team also who would this favour??

Yeah, favours Laois. Think KR openly said his new recruits were to help the team on dry (therefore quick) pitches.

Bonamargy

Quote from: hurlingstick on May 03, 2015, 09:24:06 AM
Bonamargy, will the match go ahead up there today? Please say yes, I've been looking forward to it all week.

The game is definitely on! Was serious rain here for the last 36 hours. Has been dry now from 11am today and no more rain forecast until approx 6pm. Pitch won't be firm and bouncy so no gurning lol

hurlingstick

Lol... If every club offered their facilities like you boys we'd be alright !!! Great stuff, game on!!! Some amount of rain alright!

hurlingstick

Same again at Ballycastle... Couple of forwards shy of a good team. Laois have had quick puckout after quick puckout. We've had.... One. McManus goal was a beaut!!!

Jeepers Creepers

H/t Antrim 2-08 Laois 2-13. Antrim had a good start and Laois levelled and haven't looked back. Some slick hurling from them in fairness.

Jeepers Creepers

4-14 to 2-19 with 20 gone in 2nd half.

imtommygunn

Brilliant. Be great if we could do this. Come on!!