Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

That and the "hit and hope" from Kilmallock's midfield and half backs. There seems to be no plan b.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

I think Johnston talk is clutching at straws.
What has he actually achieved with the many teams he has coached?
How many of his management spells have involved conflict?
Speaking to St John's men I believe they know "their own" (?) best and his cv doesn't inspire me.

Match has ebbed out here I thinkk the amount of croke park experience in Ballyhale is a massive factor. Holden has been excellent. Never much doubt but credit kilmallock efforts and great support.

Slaughtneil have big numbers here also.

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 16, 2015, 10:50:53 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 16, 2015, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 16, 2015, 07:43:05 PM
Safe to say he's no shamrock is our Kevin  ;D
Got it one SG, Kevin that's me, your'e right.  ;) Sure last week I was accused of being P. Webb, week before that was S Quinn, whoever the fcuk they are?? I am just glad I irritate MR2, he thinks I'm full a crap, probably am, but no different than many others.  The fundamental difference though, I don't give a bollocks!  ;D ;) ;D

That's good to know, that you know you're full of crap, and remember I don't give a bollix either😉. That team you put up (IMO) was rubbish and a decent top 3 team in Antrim would beat it
Ur so fcukin predictable Waldorf man, always take the rise, and for some one who does not give a bollocks, fcukin amazin!  ;D ;D ;D.

Sure we all talk crap at times you included, difference is, you think you are the end all and be all of everything hurling and everyone would listen to you. ::)  IMO, ur a wannabe, a hasbeen but with enough good sense not to get involved in a good hurling club, thats where you would get really caught out and be found wanting.  ;) ::) :-[

As regards the team I selected, as I said, not a lot to chose from and was dependent on a few probables like Benny and Jackson.  >:( >:(  The only saving grace is you will not be near any Antrim team, which is a relief and a blessing.  :-[ ;D  The word is, on a big stage and following defeat, your easy option is to walk away - least said! ;D :o ::)

Well just collected me winnings from Paddy Power, Shamrocks and Corofin done the business as I expected! Happy days!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just been made aware of who you are, he he he  :D  Sure you have no pedigree at all, a total opportunist I hear?   :-[ :-X
Shamrocks are winners!

Seamroga in exile

Both games a non entity at the end up. Extremely disappointing for the players who gave their all to get there. But a great achievement getting there in the first place. It just shows how hard it is to win an all Ireland club title as the underdog.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 17, 2015, 05:53:06 PM
Got it one SG, Kevin that's me, your'e right.  ;) Sure last week I was accused of being P. Webb, week before that was S Quinn, whoever the fcuk they are?? I am just glad I irritate MR2, he thinks I'm full a crap, probably am, but no different than many others.  The fundamental difference though, I don't give a bollocks!  ;D ;) ;D

That's good to know, that you know you're full of crap, and remember I don't give a bollix either😉. That team you put up (IMO) was rubbish and a decent top 3 team in Antrim would beat it
Ur so fcukin predictable Waldorf man, always take the rise, and for some one who does not give a bollocks, fcukin amazin!  ;D ;D ;D.

Sure we all talk crap at times you included, difference is, you think you are the end all and be all of everything hurling and everyone would listen to you. ::)  IMO, ur a wannabe, a hasbeen but with enough good sense not to get involved in a good hurling club, thats where you would get really caught out and be found wanting.  ;) ::) :-[

As regards the team I selected, as I said, not a lot to chose from and was dependent on a few probables like Benny and Jackson.  >:( >:(  The only saving grace is you will not be near any Antrim team, which is a relief and a blessing.  :-[ ;D  The word is, on a big stage and following defeat, your easy option is to walk away - least said! ;D :o ::)

Well just collected me winnings from Paddy Power, Shamrocks and Corofin done the business as I expected! Happy days!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just been made aware of who you are, he he he  :D  Sure you have no pedigree at all, a total opportunist I hear?   :-[ :-X

So you still haven't grown a set and actually said what club you are from and any teams you have taken? Obviously knowing who you are then I know you are full of shit lol... Now run along , no doubt see you this year lol

Ps don't keep claiming to be from Loughgiel, wally
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sham Man

Quote from: btdtgtt on March 17, 2015, 03:14:20 PM
I think Johnston talk is clutching at straws.
What has he actually achieved with the many teams he has coached?
How many of his management spells have involved conflict?
Speaking to St John's men I believe they know "their own" (?) best and his cv doesn't inspire me.

Match has ebbed out here I thinkk the amount of croke park experience in Ballyhale is a massive factor. Holden has been excellent. Never much doubt but credit kilmallock efforts and great support.

Slaughtneil have big numbers here also.
I could not agree more btdtgtt, Johnston an other opportunist with no pedigree. ::) ::)  Tends to court controversy and disharmony, just like the MR2 Muppett.  ???  Ollie Bellew is a good lad and should get a good grounding under KR, he could be one for the future. ;) ;D ;D  A level headed, committed and well grounded individual and knows his hurling so much more that the great pretenders around here.  ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 17, 2015, 09:05:15 PM

So you still haven't grown a set and actually said what club you are from and any teams you have taken? Obviously knowing who you are then I know you are full of shit lol... Now run along , no doubt see you this year lol

There you go again Waldorf, persistent sort of an idiot aren't you!  Just dont know when to back off.   ;D :-[  What's this crap about growing a pair?  Well Reebok, I'm not beholding to you or anyone here and don't give a toss who or what you think I am.  ;) :-[  Think I'll put you on my ignore list, your such an empty! :-[ ::) ???
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 17, 2015, 09:18:20 PM

There you go again Waldorf, persistent sort of an idiot aren't you!  Just dont know when to back off.   ;D :-[  What's this crap about growing a pair?  Well Reebok, I'm not beholding to you or anyone here and don't give a toss who or what you think I am.  ;) :-[  Think I'll put you on my ignore list, your such an empty! :-[ ::) ???

Empty?? Ha ha. You have done nowt of any note, barfly material lol. You'd be better putting some of your 'knowledge' into ladies football.. That be about your scene around the SW
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 17, 2015, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 17, 2015, 09:18:20 PM

Empty?? Ha ha. You have done nowt of any note, barfly material lol. You'd be better putting some of your 'knowledge' into ladies football.. That be about your scene around the SW
Fcukin hilarious Reebok, football/SW now you have me really lost??  ;D ;D  Never played the football, dont watch it and certainly not the ladies brand, sure I could go and watch your boys, plenty of big girls there if your that way inclined?  ;D  Sorry football never done it for me, always a poor relative of hurling.  ::)
Shamrocks are winners!

Sham Man

I think I am not going to put you on my ignore list now, you intrigue and amuse me now and your obviously clutching at straws! ;D ;D ;D

Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 17, 2015, 09:46:50 PM
I think I am not going to put you on my ignore list now, you intrigue and amuse me now and your obviously clutching at straws! ;D ;D ;D

So you're still not going to claim a club? My name may be on the thread but that's as far as it goes... I'm no expert nor claim to be one. I've hurled and played football for my club at all levels.. No biggy as most posters (bar you) have taken teams from under ten right through to senior (again you've done nowt, no biggy) most clubmen do, refereed many years also, so not afraid to put something back into the county, another area you fail at. Does this make me knowledgeable? No.. But you. Has you have in my guise's in the past make it personal.. Get a grip and grow up, what age are you?

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 17, 2015, 11:57:56 PM

So you're still not going to claim a club? My name may be on the thread but that's as far as it goes... I'm no expert nor claim to be one. I've hurled and played football for my club at all levels.. No biggy as most posters (bar you) have taken teams from under ten right through to senior (again you've done nowt, no biggy) most clubmen do, refereed many years also, so not afraid to put something back into the county, another area you fail at. Does this make me knowledgeable? No.. But you. Has you have in my guise's in the past make it personal.. Get a grip and grow up, what age are you?
Couple of things, Firstly, I dont know your name other than your a St. Galls man who purports to be all knowing. Secondly, I never played the big ball game, dont even watch it and obviously not involved in coaching it in SW which you alluded to., that really amused me. :o  How can I make it personal if I dont even know you, just winding you up on things I have been told, but I dont believe everything I hear, got a rise all the same, you must admit!  ;D ;D It is good your are putting something back into the county, that is admirable. Have never refereed nor any desire to do so, I could not handle all that verbal and physical abuse which is doled out frequently.

As for me, have coached and still coach hurling at underage level through to senior, NI Access vetted, Foundation, Level 1 and Level 2 hurling coaching awards, first aid, defibrillator training.  Age 37, Married, 2 son and 1 daughter, neither of the sons play, much to my disappointment. As for my club, well involved in several clubs and counties, least said though! ::) ???  Suffice to say, no Belfast or SW clubs among them.  ::)  So we will just leave it at that.  ;) ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sham Man on March 18, 2015, 09:14:17 AM

Couple of things, Firstly, I dont know your name other than your a St. Galls man who purports to be all knowing. Secondly, I never played the big ball game, dont even watch it and obviously not involved in coaching it in SW which you alluded to., that really amused me. :o  How can I make it personal if I dont even know you, just winding you up on things I have been told, but I dont believe everything I hear, got a rise all the same, you must admit!  ;D ;D It is good your are putting something back into the county, that is admirable. Have never refereed nor any desire to do so, I could not handle all that verbal and physical abuse which is doled out frequently.

As for me, have coached and still coach hurling at underage level through to senior, NI Access vetted, Foundation, Level 1 and Level 2 hurling coaching awards, first aid, defibrillator training.  Age 37, Married, 2 son and 1 daughter, neither of the sons play, much to my disappointment. As for my club, well involved in several clubs and counties, least said though! ::) ???  Suffice to say, no Belfast or SW clubs among them.  ::)  So we will just leave it at that.  ;) ;)

So change your name then, as you ain't a loughgiel person. No where on my posts do I say I know everything, its my opinion. You've been coming on here for a while under various names and end up for whatever reason getting booted out. The SW thing was based on you not being from not Belfast or North Antrim leaving.....SW.

Na Glinntí Glasa

i think they should let us in for free this sunday! i hate dead rubber games and im nearly certain that we wont field a first team v offaly
hurl like f**k boi!

Sham Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 18, 2015, 11:02:02 AM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 18, 2015, 09:14:17 AM

So change your name then, as you ain't a loughgiel person. No where on my posts do I say I know everything, its my opinion. You've been coming on here for a while under various names and end up for whatever reason getting booted out. The SW thing was based on you not being from not Belfast or North Antrim leaving.....SW.
So, lets clear up a few other matters:

1. I'm not from SW, NE actually.
2. I have never been booted off here as you put it. I have one account since Feb 14. But had been told you as the Antrim Hurling thread founder are the man who sanctions things and to watch out for. Maybe true, I dont know either way?
3. SW is a predominantly football enclave by my reckoning, as I said before, never played football and have no interest in it.
4. First time using the Antrim hurling thread and quickly have come to realise why I dont like social media. Full of wannabes it looks like to me anyway.
5. Never said I was from Loughgiel but within close proximity and also family ties in Magherhoney and Culfeightrin/ Ballycastle.
6. No plans in changing my name, by depol or otherwise.
7. Im a fervent believer in freedom of speech.

Got to get back to work. Chat soon following your next inaccurate deductions.
Shamrocks are winners!