Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTF u on about?

To be fair has it ever been good in the ballycastle camp? A few times I've heard about really poor attendances at trainings even in the run up to championship when normally ur seeing players who haven't been there since the start of feb training like f&@! thinkin they should start. And then come championship they just roll over!

btdtgtt

The great enigma of Ballycastle hurling eh?

Sham Man

The Town bashing now, well that makes a change I suppose. ;)
Oh to be from Dunloy or Cushendall where everything is just fcukin perfect!  :o ??? 
Shamrocks are winners!

Sleeping giant

No bashing. I'd be friendly with a good few town hurlers. Just saying. It isn't all rosy. What club hasnt got issues in house at some stage.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sham Man

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 03, 2015, 10:31:13 AM
No bashing. I'd be friendly with a good few town hurlers. Just saying. It isn't all rosy. What club hasnt got issues in house at some stage.
100% SG, and lets all just remember that!  ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

NAG1

Quote from: Sham Man on March 03, 2015, 10:01:46 AM
Oh to be from Dunloy or Cushendall where everything is just fcukin perfect!  :o ???

Hardly bashing them and to be perfectly honest a club/ town the size of Ballycastle and to not be competitive is a bit of a disgrace.

Add this to the fact that they either dont want to play a pre season tournament (in which case why enter) or that they couldnt get a team. To me neither of these two are a good sign.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Sham Man on March 03, 2015, 11:07:38 AM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 03, 2015, 10:31:13 AM
100% SG, and lets all just remember that!  ;)
maybe I got you wrong SM, your maybe a Ballycastle man and not a Belfast man at all!  ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Na Glinntí Glasa

They want to play the game on sat at 6pm now as far i heard last night. dont quote me on that tho!
hurl like f**k boi!

theskull1

Quote from: Sham Man on March 03, 2015, 10:01:46 AM

I never knew SG was a Dunloadian
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

WTF u on about?

Fixtures finally up on county website

hurlingstick

With the way the weather has been a football/hurling double header is going to ask big questions off Ballycastle's surface on Sunday (as it would most grounds)!!! With the hurling being the second game it could be a nightmare!!! Wish they'd move the football!!

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: WTF u on about? on March 03, 2015, 07:19:37 PM
The dates or fixtures??

WTF u on about?

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 03, 2015, 09:38:09 PM
The dates or fixtures??

Both. They previously only had the dates up but now everybody actually knows who they're playin on Easter sunday. Players won't get to enjoy their dinner that day!

btdtgtt

I can only see Division 2 there - division 1?

Bonamargy

Quote from: WTF u on about? on March 03, 2015, 10:04:41 PM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 03, 2015, 09:38:09 PM
The dates or fixtures??

Both. They previously only had the dates up but now everybody actually knows who they're playin on Easter sunday. Players won't get to enjoy their dinner that day!

The county website is only showing division 2 and 3 so far. No division one showing yet.

BTW, our McAuley cup match V Dunloy is at 11.45am on Sunday in Armoy