Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sham Man

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 03, 2015, 07:24:28 PM
Humpy in the hot seat at ballycastle and smokey in cushendall.
St John's very cagey about who is taking them.
Dunloy seem to have an embarrassment of riches within their club from that golden era - and as you say a fine tradition of promoting from within.

Inniskeen - straight down the motorway and come off at dundalk. Go past race track on your left and take a right sign posted for Castleblayney. It's a dodgy road and wave hello to slab Murphy on your right before a left turn to inniskeen. Can't miss the ground - there's not much else there!
cheers btdtgtt, appreciated man.  ;)
Shamrocks are winners!

manballandall

St Galls currently looking a senior hurling manager if anyone is interested or knows of anyone who might be.

btdtgtt

Quote from: manballandall on February 05, 2015, 11:19:52 AM
St Galls currently looking a senior hurling manager if anyone is interested or knows of anyone who might be.

Isn't there a Galls man taking QUB hurlers?

manballandall

Yeah mc gourty taking queens.
Ollie's packed it in after last league game

Sham Man

Aye Badger has moved up the ranks to work with more committed hurlers, eager to develop his hurling credentials  ;) He was a good lad and deserved better. I am sure there would be many clubs happy to gave him on board.  ;) ;D

Which McGourty  is at QUB?  Must be a bounty in it???   :P
Shamrocks are winners!

manballandall

Quote from: Sham Man on February 05, 2015, 03:47:06 PM
Aye Badger has moved up the ranks to work with more committed hurlers, eager to develop his hurling credentials  ;) He was a good lad and deserved better. I am sure there would be many clubs happy to gave him on board.  ;) ;D

Which McGourty  is at QUB?  Must be a bounty in it???   :P

Deserved better than what?
Sean

hurlingstick

It would be great to see someone come in and try and keep St. Galls in division 1. Good for the club and good for the county. Oliver done a great job in his couple of years there. The city need a couple of good teams.

btdtgtt

I suppose staying up and getting that championship draw and so to the final - the only way was Down so Oliver chose the most apt time to go.
With the offer from Ryan who can blame him.
Dissapointing if not surprising the stick he got from a certain player also.

hurlingstick

Bad form (AIB Club semi moved to Mullingar). I'm sure quite a few families from Portaferry would have booked into hotels in Thurles and will now be out of pocket.

btdtgtt

Quote from: hurlingstick on February 05, 2015, 09:23:43 PM
Bad form (AIB Club semi moved to Mullingar). I'm sure quite a few families from Portaferry would have booked into hotels in Thurles and will now be out of pocket.

That's incredible - but sure it's only club hurling. Who cares.

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 05, 2015, 09:25:11 PM
Quote from: hurlingstick on February 05, 2015, 09:23:43 PM

That's incredible - but sure it's only club hurling. Who cares.

Moreso it's only the Down/Ulster hurlers, who at committee level in both Down and Ulster are going to stand up for them and the shitty way they've been treated

johnneycool

Quote from: hardstation on February 05, 2015, 10:06:01 PM
That's incredible at this stage. Some sections of our association are complete wankheads.

And in the same breath they'll be telling us how they're going to develop hurling in weaker counties, the hypocrites

Sham Man

That's incredible at this stage. Some sections of our association are complete wankheads.
Diabolical, fe kin disgrace   :-[ but typical! Such a shambles.  >:(
Shamrocks are winners!

theskull1

You wouldn't want to ruin the hallowed turf on a shower of ulster hurlers. What a shower of knackers.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Sure Them boys from the north aren't worth the bother.  Come on tay f*ck Portaferry!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"