Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getevennotcross

Finger pointing, recriminations, you's did this, we done that, get a grip fellah's, its all  relative yet now confined in the annals of history.  What matters is the future!

A bit remiss of me really, a very much well done to Rossa, I was away last Sunday but I heard the result, which I felt was always on the cards.  A good foundation now layed for Rossa to push on and return to premier status.  The very best of luck for the final.  Anyone know the date for AI Intermediate final?

WTF u on about?

Tbh how many referees decisions have ever cost anybody a match. I've been on the wrong end of many a bad decision but when u look back over the game it was really things we ourselves could've done more of/better/stopped doing that had a bigger bearing on the outcome. 99.9% of the time the ref is not to blame.

btdtgtt

themac_23

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: themac_23 on February 01, 2015, 09:03:05 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on January 30, 2015, 07:59:02 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 30, 2015, 06:30:58 PM
Sunday 15th February.

Croke Park?

Do tg4 cover the all ireland intermediate and junior finals?
afraid not. They're showing Dublin vs Tipp in the nhl. Then austin stacks vs Slaughtneil. It'll be on radio somewhere.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sham Man

Quote from: johnneycool on January 30, 2015, 08:39:14 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 29, 2015, 05:52:33 PM
Bad decisions in the county final causing teams the championship is it?  Where would one begin?  :-X

for a few of your defeats, the bad decisions were made by the lads along the line in Loughgiel gear.
Shamrock bashing again????   We will not be the first club and most certainly not the last club this has happened to ffs.  ::)  Catch a grip wud ya.  :-[ ::) ??? Jaysus boyz, still being watched, was it something I said????  ???
Shamrocks are winners!

Sham Man

Quote from: frostbit on February 02, 2015, 10:22:48 PM
Tough enough start v Wexford away. I have heard that there wasn't much to cheer about in the Dublin game so I suppose the only way is up. Will McManus and Campbell be suspended?

It'd be nice to get the recent Wexford monkey off our backs. I was at the game in Port Laoise last year (when Laois showed us how to use the elements to almost beat the superior team) and although we played in fits and starts that day, defensively we were very naive.

Good luck also to Rossa.  I heard they played Armagh at the weekend who weren't up to much which couldn't be good for preparation. I thought the Rossa boys would have been more imaginative in their preparation. The Kiburn Gaels crowd I hear are more than decent and have been given good preparation v ballyhale.
Kilburn v Ballyhale, that's good prep in anyone's book, they must have a few bob to travel across the pond???? ;D ;D

Rossa v Armagh, not sure what they were thinking of?  Better playing a senior club team, if you ask me.  ;)  I hope they win it all the same and good luck to them.  :)
Shamrocks are winners!

Na Glinntí Glasa

theres not many senior clubs wanting to risk either they pitches or players at this stage of a season. any sort of game stands you in good stead to keep the first touch up and confidence going in players.

i hear the county lost to westmeath at the weekend in friendly?
hurl like f**k boi!

Sham Man

Anyone know the best way to get to Inniskeen, Co. Monagahan?  Our camogs play there on Sunday coming and I have never there, I know there various ways, but just looking for the best route?????  Any advice would be appreciated all the same? ;)  Good luck to the Shamrocks Camogs on Sunday, go on girls, get a result  ;D.
Shamrocks are winners!

Sham Man

Quote from: Dunloy realist on February 03, 2015, 09:18:55 AM
theres not many senior clubs wanting to risk either they pitches or players at this stage of a season. any sort of game stands you in good stead to keep the first touch up and confidence going in players.

i hear the county lost to westmeath at the weekend in friendly?
WM have beat us before, so not so shocking news!  Yu wud think we would be beating them all the same, they were always a safe bet for a couple of points, but look like the tide has turned again, disappointing  :( :-[.
Shamrocks are winners!

btdtgtt

Humpy in the hot seat at ballycastle and smokey in cushendall.
St John's very cagey about who is taking them.
Dunloy seem to have an embarrassment of riches within their club from that golden era - and as you say a fine tradition of promoting from within.

Inniskeen - straight down the motorway and come off at dundalk. Go past race track on your left and take a right sign posted for Castleblayney. It's a dodgy road and wave hello to slab Murphy on your right before a left turn to inniskeen. Can't miss the ground - there's not much else there!

johnneycool

Quote from: Sham Man on February 02, 2015, 09:56:45 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on January 30, 2015, 08:39:14 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 29, 2015, 05:52:33 PM
Bad decisions in the county final causing teams the championship is it?  Where would one begin?  :-X

for a few of your defeats, the bad decisions were made by the lads along the line in Loughgiel gear.
Shamrock bashing again????   We will not be the first club and most certainly not the last club this has happened to ffs.  ::)  Catch a grip wud ya.  :-[ ::) ??? Jaysus boyz, still being watched, was it something I said????  ???

Who's sham bashing?

a bit of a sensitive type eh?

Na Glinntí Glasa

dunloy is the same as last year. Dick O'kane is manager along with Paddy Martin, Chrissy McGilligan and Jimmy Millar helping him.
hurl like f**k boi!

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

ive taken memory blank here. bubble by any chance?
hurl like f**k boi!