Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Dublin 0-21 Antrim 2-10 currently
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 25, 2015, 12:35:57 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2015, 12:29:53 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 25, 2015, 11:29:10 AM
Yes it is. And it is just what you said it is, sniping. Might I remind you that those teams were still competing in their respective county championships. They got beat by better teams. Unless, of course, you're implying that the standard of club hurling in those counties has wained. Which is nonsense. It was improving year on year, until we won it again of course.  ::)

Gort were beat out of the park by coolderry in 2012. Gort beat the current all Ireland champions in the Galway final last December.  Do you see?

It is what it is.  ;)

Lottery game, any match played in December is fecking crazy
Say that to the Gort Hurlers.

Any Gort hurlers on this thread.... Ya won the final in December and its a lottery... Phew
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

imtommygunn

Two red cards sie?

27-18 at present to dubs.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 25, 2015, 03:28:48 PM
Two red cards sie?

27-18 at present to dubs.
Yeah Campbell & McManus.

Bonamargy

Well done Rossa. Antrim clubs continue to impress on the national stage

Sham Man

Quote from: Bonamargy on January 25, 2015, 04:03:52 PM
Yeah well done Rossa, pity about the Parnell disaster. Never realised how much of a slabber McManus actually is, ffs he does some fcukin gurnin.  :-[  ;)

I'm sure HS is a happy man this evening, Rossa in another AI Final, sure would he not be.  ;D ;)  Another chance for an Antrim Hurling club to get over the line, that would make it 3 years in a row, a sign of progress possibly??? 😀😆

Shams,  Creggan an now potential for Rossa! A great opportunity for Rossa where others have failed. 😲😏👀  Ffs, thats sure to get a rise  :). 😈
Shamrocks are winners!

Milltown Row2

Amazing result for Rossa, fair play to the lads, decent team and plenty to give in the final. Well try and get down for that..

As for the snipping lads, show a bit of humility. End up becoming the Hogan Stand. We this and they won that, SERIOUSLY??????

As far as I can see most of the posters on here won feck all ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2015, 06:00:55 PM
Amazing result for Rossa, fair play to the lads, decent team and plenty to give in the final. Well try and get down for that..

As for the snipping lads, show a bit of humility. End up becoming the Hogan Stand. We this and they won that, SERIOUSLY??????

I won a medal for the mixed doubles table tennis at school I'll have you know.  :P

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 25, 2015, 06:15:48 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2015, 06:00:55 PM

I won a medal for the mixed doubles table tennis at school I'll have you know.  :P

That I can believe  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on January 25, 2015, 06:29:39 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on January 25, 2015, 04:08:16 PM
Quote from: Bonamargy on January 25, 2015, 04:03:52 PM
Yeah well done Rossa, pity about the Parnell disaster. Never realised how much of a slabber McManus actually is, ffs he does some fcukin gurnin.  :-[  ;)

I'm sure HS is a happy man this evening, Rossa in another AI Final, sure would he not be.  ;D ;)  Another chance for an Antrim Hurling club to get over the line, that would make it 3 years in a row, a sign of progress possibly??? 😀😆

Shams,  Creggan an now potential for Rossa! A great opportunity for Rossa where others have failed. 😲😏👀  Ffs, thats sure to get a rise  :). 😈
Thanks, very pleased indeed.

We hurled really well and were always in control. Shot a right few wides but it was very windy.
Looking forward to the final now.

Put the team up Hardstation if you can, massive for the club. Now just go on and win the dam thing

maxpower

Congratulations and Good Luck in the Final!
What happens next????

Jeepers Creepers

Congrats to Rossa, Maith thĂș.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on January 25, 2015, 06:48:04 PM
Off the top of my head

Rocky
Chunk Eoghan O'Neill Aidan Orchin
Stephen Shannon Blondie Ciaran Orchin
Deaghlan Murphy Gerard Walsh
Chris McIlhatton Mickey Armstrong Cricky McGuinness
Michael Turley Colm McVeigh Tommy Morgan

There were a couple of switches but that's about the height of it.

Thanks few strong lines there with good physical presence all over

imtommygunn

Does Gavin Bell still play?