Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Incident of Lamh Dearg lad losing an eye Vs Glenarm in court - front page of the Irish News this morning.
No matter what anyone's views of the incidents - it's not the sort of coverage we want to see!

Na Glinntí Glasa

i read that this morning on the way into work. anyone know the details of what happened?
hurl like f**k boi!

Sham Man

So, as a result of the recent Croke Park quango (Hurling 2020 Committee) of which the Rauri Ogs - bald one, need I say more, was the only Ulster token representative, they are going to appoint a Full Time Director of Hurling.  Right now, some of you boyos should start updating your CV's and get the good suit pressed up.  ;D  6 Months and this is what they have come up with, along with a few proposals of no major significance.  Well, at least they did work hard on the Job Description, ffs, I ask you?   ::)

http://www.gaa.ie/content/documents/GAA%20Hurling%202020%20Report.pdf

Page 41 - Appendix 3 – Director Of Hurling Job Description - and "they worked really hard on this" -  :-[
Shamrocks are winners!

johnneycool

Quote from: Sham Man on January 08, 2015, 10:37:19 AM
So, as a result of the recent Croke Park quango (Hurling 2020 Committee) of which the Rauri Ogs - bald one, need I say more, was the only Ulster token representative, they are going to appoint a Full Time Director of Hurling.  Right now, some of you boyos should start updating your CV's and get the good suit pressed up.  ;D  6 Months and this is what they have come up with, along with a few proposals of no major significance.  Well, at least they did work hard on the Job Description, ffs, I ask you?   ::)

Page 41 - Appendix 3 – Director Of Hurling Job Description - and "they worked really hard on this" -  :-[

A director of hurling after getting shot of Paudie Butler a couple of years back, I wonder who they've got in mind?

btdtgtt

Quote from: johnneycool on January 08, 2015, 11:33:40 AM

A director of hurling after getting shot of Paudie Butler a couple of years back, I wonder who they've got in mind?

Neil McManus.

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 08, 2015, 01:02:35 PM

Neil McManus.

Is he not too busy managing Antrim senior hurlers at the minute?
8)

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 08, 2015, 01:02:35 PM

Neil McManus.

:D class lol
hurl like f**k boi!

theskull1

Its funny cause its true ...right Sham?  ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sham Man

Quote from: theskull1 on January 08, 2015, 03:53:03 PM
100% Skull boy, he has apirations for North Antrim Chairman when JMcC vacates and TR (GnM) go along side wee Joe for the big one in Antrim next Year, mark my words  >:(.   Ffs only in Antrim, how is it we appear to have more n*bh****/as*h**** than most counties.

If ya ask me, for what its worth, we are feckin doomed for the bottom of the scrapheap, a perennial affliction it appears. Jaysus, is this what we truly deserve?  :( :o ::)
Shamrocks are winners!

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sham Man on January 08, 2015, 04:49:56 PM
100% Skull boy, he has apirations for North Antrim Chairman when JMcC vacates and TR (GnM) go along side wee Joe for the big one in Antrim next Year, mark my words  >:(.   Ffs only in Antrim, how is it we appear to have more n*bh****/as*h**** than most counties.

If ya ask me, for what its worth, we are feckin doomed for the bottom of the scrapheap, a perennial affliction it appears. Jaysus, is this what we truly deserve?  :( :o ::)

Yes we deserve it. the clubs vote for county executive positions
Have you ever approached your club county delegate about the situation or is this just a dall bashing exercise
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sham Man

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on January 08, 2015, 06:37:35 PM
100% Skull boy, he has aspirations for North Antrim Chairman when JMcC vacates and TR (GnM) go along side wee Joe for the big one in Antrim next Year, mark my words  >:(.   Ffs only in Antrim, how is it we appear to have more n*bh****/as*h**** than most counties.

Have you ever approached your club county delegate about the situation or is this just a dall bashing exercise

Ah jaysus, dont tell me you are another paranoid Dall man?  Ffs, get a grip wud ya! ;D ::)
Shamrocks are winners!

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sham Man on January 08, 2015, 09:54:07 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on January 08, 2015, 06:37:35 PM
100% Skull boy, he has aspirations for North Antrim Chairman when JMcC vacates and TR (GnM) go along side wee Joe for the big one in Antrim next Year, mark my words  >:(.   Ffs only in Antrim, how is it we appear to have more n*bh****/as*h**** than most counties.

Ah jaysus, dont tell me you are another paranoid Dall man?  Ffs, get a grip wud ya! ;D ::)

no i am a dunloy man so paranoia about the dall  is not a problem. but there does seem to be a pattern emerging from your camp
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Na Glinntí Glasa

theres an unhealthy paranoia between both camps. most of its based on hearsay at times which doesn't help either club or county.
hurl like f**k boi!

Sham Man

Quote from: Dunloy realist on January 09, 2015, 08:44:47 AM
theres an unhealthy paranoia between both camps. most of its based on hearsay at times which doesn't help either club or county.
Healthy rivalry perhaps? Sure no harm in that DR. Keeps us all competitive and focused. ;D :)

Good to see our talisman (EMcC) back in the fold for Sunday.  :)
Shamrocks are winners!

Gaabellting

Any idea of team that will line out against DIT in first outing of the year for the hurlers? Will Kevin Ryan have a look at a lot of the newer lads. Looks a good opportunity to start year off with a win at home and final of this competition being played in croke park this year so it's a nice reward for players in what is a Mickey Mouse competition