Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

I think after the Slaughtneil game we might see Cushendall open up a bit - I expect to see them win by a healthy margin.

Sham Man

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 31, 2014, 02:16:38 PM
prediction for the senior final this weekend folks

Cushendall by 3 points, but only just. the two games v S'neill will have taken it out of them so I don't think there will be any big win margin but I still think Cushendall will win it.
Championship is championship DR, always potential for banana skins and a non expected outcomes.  Good luck to the Dall, the only hope we have left in Antrim this year anyway.  Is the AI club finals going to be played in this calendar year this year?  I had heard rumblings but did not hear the final outcome of the proposal. IMO, makes sense to me. :)
Shamrocks are winners!

btdtgtt

I think that motion would only apply to next season.
Otherwise the dates would have been set already.

johnneycool

Portaferry travelling in big numbers tomorrow I'm being told, must sniff a good chance of a win, I think they do have a good chance but they'll need a good start to get a bit of confidence up, who knows

Milltown Row2

Refereed them against a very poor Johnnie team not that long ago. They were rubbish and Johnnie's beat them in a must win league game. What have they done lately to improve?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

Hi people, I'm not getting home this weekend due to work commitments, firm got a contract in Parkhurst Prison, Isle of Wight and good money for weekend work.  Cant make it to Owenbeg obviously, will someone keep the running commentary on the game/score etc? My da and his brother are going, but are not very up with the technology bit.

It would be appreciated.  I suspect the Dall will edge it maybe but you never know. ::)

Last Man

Quote from: getevennotcross on November 01, 2014, 11:12:26 PM
Hi people, I'm not getting home this weekend due to work commitments, firm got a contract in Parkhurst Prison, Isle of Wight and good money for weekend work.  Cant make it to Owenbeg obviously, will someone keep the running commentary on the game/score etc? My da and his brother are going, but are not very up with the technology bit.

It would be appreciated.  I suspect the Dall will edge it maybe but you never know. ::)
Not many prisons you'd be allowed a phone into.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on November 02, 2014, 12:04:57 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on November 01, 2014, 11:12:26 PM

Not many prisons you'd be allowed a phone into.

Way too much information
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Portaferry 7-6 up at half time.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Milltown Row2

Seamroga in exile

1-15 to 0-09

Seamroga in exile

Misread the time. 1-16 to 0-10. About 3 minutes or so left plus injury.

Seamroga in exile

Congrats to Portaferry. Ulster champs. 2014.