Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glensman

Think I saw that Watson was playing v O'Loughlin Gaels for LG? Thought he was in America for the summer? Not sure if I missed it on here. Not work out or back already?

Both LG and Ballycastle beat them I think.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Glensman on July 26, 2014, 10:59:19 PM
Think I saw that Watson was playing v O'Loughlin Gaels for LG? Thought he was in America for the summer? Not sure if I missed it on here. Not work out or back already?

He was in the states for a month. He played a couple of games, MOTM in both apparently.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Glensman

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 27, 2014, 01:37:07 AM
Quote from: Glensman on July 26, 2014, 10:59:19 PM

He was in the states for a month. He played a couple of games, MOTM in both apparently.

Fair play - good for youse to have him back. Just thought he was away until late summer. Can he play league at minute?

Seamroga in exile

The u21s doing rightly against Galway. 7-4 down close to half time.

Seamroga in exile

Big difference in the second half.

glens73

Minor's not u21's

finished 2-20 to 0-9

Seamroga in exile

btdtgtt

Just left Thurles.
A damp f**king squib all round.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on July 27, 2014, 05:30:35 PM
Just left Thurles.
A damp f**king squib all round.

Poor show, I suppose it can't be brilliant every week
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

I think cork against tipp is a real 50/50 game and Kilkenny will not get it easy against limerick either if limerick believe in themselves.

Jeepers Creepers

Aye, you could see Davy Fitz secretly seething that the same Wexford team put them out

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on July 27, 2014, 07:12:56 PM
Aye, you could see Davy Fitz secretly seething that the same Wexford team put them out
all due respect to Davy he said that Wexford deserved to win that match. No excuses from the Clare men. Wexford looked knackered today.   I fancy a cork and Kilkenny final. Like the seventies and eighties. I Loved watching them matches growing up. 

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 27, 2014, 07:16:29 PM
all due respect to Davy he said that Wexford deserved to win that match. No excuses from the Clare men. Wexford looked knackered today.   I fancy a cork and Kilkenny final. Like the seventies and eighties. I Loved watching them matches growing up.

spot on SIE all those matches on the trot caught up on wexford today. Their wides tally during their run was always going to sink them to

Tipp Kilkenny final would be really spicy
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on July 27, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

spot on SIE all those matches on the trot caught up on wexford today. Their wides tally during their run was always going to sink them to

lessons to be learned up here in respect to excuses. Every team starts out the same. Antrims excuses have been not enough games and then too many games.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 27, 2014, 07:44:07 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on July 27, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

lessons to be learned up here in respect to excuses. Every team starts out the same. Antrims excuses have been not enough games and them too many games.

I thought we were discussing today's games. It's hard how you can really link the two just to do some Antrim bashing
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets