Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auld stock

Dunloy realist. you must have a shorter memory than me. 3 years ago in the final in Ballymena when we played you without the county players we got hammered by 25 points. Total farce & if the same rules apply this year i wont even bother going to watch.And b4  you reply, Yes dunloy played without their 2 county players that day

Seamroga in exile

Kevin Ryan has had his contract extended by two years.  :-X
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on June 14, 2014, 03:34:00 PM
Kevin Ryan has had his contract extended by two years.  :-X

As county manager or fixtures manager?

What about Neil mc manus contract?

manballandall

Shamrocks unable to field in reserve tomorrow ?

Milltown Row2

Big win for Ballycastle against Loughgiel and Cushendall knocked up a big score also. Why was there only 3 games played in Div 1?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bonamargy

Shamrocks were missing a few, so I won't get too excited yet. Good performance from our boys all the same. Never easy to beat whatever team Loughgiel put on the field. Dunloy and Ballycran brought their game forward and played it last Sunday MR2.

btdtgtt

I managed to catch a bit if the galls sars game MR2.
Was that McGreevy midfield?
Bit of a mis-match your lads were much more physical and energetic - worked so much harder. I think that'll be the nail in sarsfields as expected but naomh gall will hopefully stay up.
What do you think JohnnyCool about ports could go down?
That's a good win for Rossa HS? I'm surprised by the margin?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: pullhard on June 14, 2014, 12:01:52 AM
Quote from: hardstation on June 12, 2014, 08:37:42 AM
U16A Hurling
Loughgiel Shamrocks 3-20
Cuchullains-Dunloy 19-22

Is this legit? Some match  :o

Is that correct or a typo??

its correct, it was before the senior match on wednesday night past
hurl like f**k boi!

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on June 15, 2014, 11:59:29 PM
I managed to catch a bit if the galls sars game MR2.
Was that McGreevy midfield?
Bit of a mis-match your lads were much more physical and energetic - worked so much harder. I think that'll be the nail in sarsfields as expected but naomh gall will hopefully stay up.
What do you think JohnnyCool about ports could go down?
That's a good win for Rossa HS? I'm surprised by the margin?

The way the league might split we might be in big trouble ourselves let alone Portaferry.

In reality we're already in the bottom section along with St Johns, Portaferry, Sars and St Galls.
We've to go to the bear pit and Corrigan in the second half of the year and there's no guarantees we'll get anything there so it'd be up to the home games of the Galls and Ports.

It seems we go one step forward and two back at the minute, got a few lads back from injury and prolonged breaks and we lose our keeper to an ACL, (his third one) and a young lad who'd being playing full back went down badly on his knee and he's due a scan this week, so potentially not good for him either.

We'll do well to stay up IMO.

Milltown Row2

If we are lucky enough to beat Ballycran next week at home we might be in with a shout of staying in the top half. But the Crans have been doing rightly, beating Dunloy last week also so not a given. St Johns have played only 4 games, surely there is a cut off time for the league and if they haven't played their games they'll lose out?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north aontroim gael

That's 2 games in a week we've lost.  We were missing a few players on both occasions but would of been nice to get a result.

The big thing in both games was the concession of 8 goals (3 v Dunloy and 5 v Ballycastle) some of which were very sloppy.  I'd like to see this put tight in the next few weeks once we get a settled defence again.

Loughgiel have also been rotating the keeper position in recent weeks which can't help continuity at the back.  I know we are lucky to have 2 great goalkeepers but I feel management will have to bite the bullet and pick their man for the championship soon to ensure we go into these games with a settled backline unit.

Gizzy15

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2014, 09:39:33 AM
If we are lucky enough to beat Ballycran next week at home we might be in with a shout of staying in the top half. But the Crans have been doing rightly, beating Dunloy last week also so not a given. St Johns have played only 4 games, surely there is a cut off time for the league and if they haven't played their games they'll lose out?

That's a good 1, Galls man talking cut off dates. Do u guys not usually slip in about 6 games in the last two weeks of each league campaign, when everyone has clocked off ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gizzy15 on June 16, 2014, 09:07:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 16, 2014, 09:39:33 AM

That's a good 1, Galls man talking cut off dates. Do u guys not usually slip in about 6 games in the last two weeks of each league campaign, when everyone has clocked off ;)

Not us, we only concern ourselves with Championship, league to give lads run out to see if they are any good :D

btdtgtt

Just seen the process for the qualifiers.

Good god of almighty is our same pool of teams just going to keep playing each other?
Last one to win stays in?

I will agree with Ryan on this - the format is a joke!

But it's got nothing to do with opposition or match frequency!

maxpower

How does the draw work! Is it not just an open draw with Antrim, Laois, Wexford, Offaly, Waterford, Clare and loser of Galway/kk
What happens next????