Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

McManus sent off. Seriously lads, all joking aside. When is Ryan going to take charge of this team? Neil is a brilliant hurler on his day. But he's been out of form for at least 6 months. He shouldn't be near that team. Never mind captain.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

glens73

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2014, 03:37:12 PM
McManus sent off. Seriously lads, all joking aside. When is Ryan going to take charge of this team? Neil is a brilliant hurler on his day. But he's been out of form for at least 6 months. He shouldn't be near that team. Never mind captain.

More importantly, what was the performance like? Who played well?

pullhard

Sounds like they have a platform to build on for the real season ahead.
Were Cork full strength today?
Were we missing many? 
Was it a straight red ?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: pullhard on March 16, 2014, 03:46:17 PM
Were we missing many? 
Was it a straight red ?
second yellow. But could have had a straight red in the first half. Our backs were really good today, apart from the last 10 minutes. Typically Antrim.  Shorty was dropped, came on the second half. Made a world of difference.  Players like shorty need to be starting against cork.

paddyjohn

Your a bitter and twisted man!!

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2014, 03:51:50 PM
Were we missing many? 
Was it a straight red ?
second yellow. But could have had a straight red in the first half. Our backs were really good today, apart from the last 10 minutes. Typically Antrim.  Shorty was dropped, came on the second half. Made a world of difference.  Players like shorty need to be starting against cork.

Shorty has a bad hamstring problem sorry to spoil your attack on the selectors
Also mc manus had good game so  less of the smear campaign because your boyfriends not playing
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: paddyjohn on March 16, 2014, 04:35:28 PM

Your a bitter and twisted man!!
really? I'm not.  The facts speak for themselves.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2014, 04:41:25 PM
Were we missing many? 
Was it a straight red ?

Also mc manus had good game so  less of the smear campaign because your boyfriends not playing
unreal. Speaks volumes about you.  ;)

I was unaware of shorty's injury. Sorry about that. Great hurler.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2014, 04:42:59 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2014, 04:41:25 PM
Were we missing many? 
Was it a straight red ?

unreal. Speaks volumes about you.  ;)

I was unaware of shorty's injury. Sorry about that. Great hurler.
If you where more observant about shortys lack of pace and other pivotal areas of the game
Instead of going over old ground about a player who isn't even on the panel
You where right about us shooting to many wides in the first half but in fairness when cork playe down the field in the second half the wind had dropped
I thought eamon hasson had a average game, young johnty was hauled down In the square and got nothing where cork where getting frees far easier
Mc manus deserved to walk but the first yellow was unintentional and be apologised to the lad right away
To say he shouldn't be starting is laughable
If you want to post about a LG player why don't you mention mc faddden as he cleaned his man out today or how good the goalie was
I told you before if you bring up this watson dribble your getting both barrels
Three point loss to cork from a management to team your always slatting
That says it all about you 

Seamroga in exile

I only brought up what was said to me. Please point out anywhere where I've said any player should be selected to the Antrim panel.  ;) apart from shay Casey and Kevin mcquillan a couple of years ago I haven't.

You're falling into the trap of thinking I posted a thing when I've actually never posted it. Sorry.  :)

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2014, 05:11:45 PM
I only brought up what was said to me. Please point out anywhere where I've said any player should be selected to the Antrim panel.  ;) apart from shay Casey and Kevin mcquillan a couple of years ago I haven't.

You're falling into the trap of thinking I posted a thing when I've actually never posted it. Sorry.  :)

Your always bringing up the same subject, one that has been flogged to death on here but you don't stop there you start slatting one cushendall player and to suggest he had bad game today And shouldn't be on the panel is idiotic
Then you move on to kevin Ryan. The whole thing is getting very tedious to say the least
Your bang out of order
Antrim are having the usual struggle in 1 B but this is nothing new but there are signs of some promise
Young johnston looks the business, other plasters worth a mention are Campbell,  stogie, neil mc auley, Barry mc fall till he went of injured even big Carson starting to use his size a bit
There support play is improving every match also so it's not all doom and gloom( well not any more than normal anyway)
Keep your flogged to death inaccurate propaganda to yourself and then the subject might turn to the match itself 

Seamroga in exile

Ok. I'll do that. On the promise you keep your sexist illegal innuendo to yourself. Ok?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2014, 05:27:05 PM
Ok. I'll do that. On the promise you keep your sexist illegal innuendo to yourself. Ok?

Deal

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2014, 05:38:07 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 16, 2014, 05:27:05 PM

Deal
dead on hi.  ;)

Seamroga in exile

So facts only. Not perspective. Can't wait  ;D