Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 17, 2014, 09:03:31 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2014, 08:51:19 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 17, 2014, 12:08:15 AM
I'd rather have a manager who picked the squad.

By the way, is it ok to post pics taking the piss
Out of the current Antrim team?
It's funny how that's funny.  ::)

It's showing that the kit was similar, I don't think it's funny I think it was daft, it can happen though, somethings are over looked, very easy to give off about things looking in from the outside, are you telling us that the manager of the Antrim team is not picking the team? Very strange don't you think? Did PJ pick the Loughgiel team
i said squad mr2. Certain senior players (one in particular) have way too much influence on who gets selected and who doesn't. Until that's sorted we'll continue to go down the path we're going.

What a load of dribble
I can't make any sense of that statement at all
Bar one LG player who's history of county involvement was dictated by his attitude ( even before any current players where involved) I can't think of a worthy player excluded due to internal politics

Could you change the record please as your post radiate a certain satisfaction with bad results.
Take your bitterness elsewhere. This thread is called Antrim Hurling and most posters in here want them to do well regardless of the realities
You could start your own antrim bashing thread and leave us to it here
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Ok. I'll bury my head in the sand the same as the rest of you.  ::)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

Lads just heard past Antrim great and current c dall manager passed away early this morning.  Rest in peace James mc naughton,  one of finest men I've ever shared company with.  Thoughts and prayers are with the family.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 17, 2014, 09:25:58 AM
Lads just heard past Antrim great and current c dall manager passed away early this morning.  Rest in peace James mc naughton,  one of finest men I've ever shared company with.  Thoughts and prayers are with the family.
so sad to hear this. Great hurler, great fella.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Yes just heard that the morning SG, terrible news, big blow to the Cushendall hurling family
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Rest in peace

Sleeping giant

Big blow to anyone who knew the man.

imtommygunn

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 17, 2014, 09:30:06 AM
Rest in peace

No way. That's awful. I didn't even know he was ill. RIP.

johnneycool

RIP James, fantastic wing back for Antrim and the Dall, shocked to hear that, he couldn't be much more that early to mid 50's.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on February 17, 2014, 09:38:21 AM
RIP James, fantastic wing back for Antrim and the Dall, shocked to hear that, he couldn't be much more that early to mid 50's.

51, very young
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Milltown Row2

He'd his work cut out for him this day!!

Great hurler

Milltown Row2

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2014, 10:32:20 AM
He'd his work cut out for him this day!!

Great hurler

he did indeed.  Loved the challange no doubt.  Spoke with him many a time about that Antrim team, everyone of them would have killed for one another. But again come club would have killed each other.  No bullshit.  Pure old school.  Pure class

theskull1

That is terrible news. He was a real legend in his time. One of the famous Cushendall half back line who were imperious thoughout the 80's. A 100% hurling man and a tough but true gent. He will long be remembered by all who knew him.

Enjoy the day in front of you
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera