Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north aontroim gael

Anyone know when the league is due to start?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north aontroim gael on February 11, 2014, 02:09:48 PM
Anyone know when the league is due to start?

2nd week April? Usually either week before Easter or after, depending on when Easter is
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Yes was at the game to as I did line in the next game, what I am saying was they have a lot more to them than bloody awful as you've put it, they are the best of what the city have and have more potential if they get their act together, Ciaran went off injured last year didn't help either, they have in the main a young team. They should come on from last year, decent league form too.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

Past the 1500 pages mark now Mr2
One thing fur sure here in antrim why can type as much shite as we talk
LOL
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 11, 2014, 02:37:47 PM
Past the 1500 pages mark now Mr2
One thing fur sure here in antrim why can type as much shite as we talk
LOL

Sure it's a bitta criac, when the trolls are away it's just a bit of light banter, nothing won or lost on here that's for sure

Sleeping giant

It is always great to come on for people to point out where we've gone wrong.  Have to give the old Gaa board a lot of credit for helping us out as past few years ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 11, 2014, 02:42:59 PM
It is always great to come on for people to point out where we've gone wrong.  Have to give the old Gaa board a lot of credit for helping us out as past few years ;D

Yeah it was here when you got it right also, I don't know why you lot get more picked on that say Naomh Gall and they have won a lot more recently (through social media)

Sleeping giant

OPINIONS.  There like arseholes. Everyone has one and everyone thinks the other persons stink,  prob my favorite quote since I've joined ;D

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

Yeah it was here when you got it right also, I don't know why you lot get more picked on that say Naomh Gall and they have won a lot more recently (through social media)
MR2.  I no your a shamrock lover.  I no ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 11, 2014, 02:48:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

MR2.  I no your a shamrock lover.  I no ;)

Hey I love good hurling and they have managed to do that these last few years, not much to add to that, I also loved the Dunloy hurling team of the 90's and when I was really young  ;) the Ballycastle team of the 80's

Cushendall teams have had a foot in all those decades, stopping Dunloy dominating the 90's and their wins prior to Loughgiel's dominance have to be admired. In truth the 4 teams have had their share of titles these past 30 years, the football will change in a few years also with different winners until a team comes through and dominates.

As for this draw the team that comes through the 'easy' side will not get an opportunity like this ever again (due to tradition, structures within their club, numbers) To prepare for a final in two weeks will be tough as the standard from the semi will be below the standard in the other semi. If the lesser clubs are serious about getting to the final then they need to be starting now with a game plan

Edit: Will be speak to MLR ;)

Sleeping giant

Cold hearted man  :'( I'd imagine your game plan is to put half as much effort into the hurling for 1 year and get to final.    OR!!!!!   Put as much effort in as the football and get to final with every chance to cause an "upset".   Bring the form of 2 years ago and who knows

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on February 11, 2014, 03:13:48 PM
Cold hearted man  :'( I'd imagine your game plan is to put half as much effort into the hurling for 1 year and get to final.    OR!!!!!   Put as much effort in as the football and get to final with every chance to cause an "upset".   Bring the form of 2 years ago and who knows

Yeah either plan would do, the lads are the age of your boys so they won't get too many opportunities in fairness, now or not for a long time :(

north_antrim_hound

I say when it hits 2000 we run a bus up to the city( dunloy crew at the back of course) and get mr2 drunk. Or buy him some shampoo and a new comb and hair brush
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

johnneycool

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 11, 2014, 03:24:00 PM
I say when it hits 2000 we run a bus up to the city( dunloy crew at the back of course) and get mr2 drunk. Or buy him some shampoo and a new comb and hair brush

And that's just for his back.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 11, 2014, 03:24:00 PM

What ya trying to say