Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 03, 2014, 08:52:40 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 03, 2014, 08:24:40 PM
Wide open this year lads.   ;)

One out of St Galls, Clooney, Cloughmills and sarsfields will be in the final.
Youse will get the Dall out of the road early this year.
They're the early favourites.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

Jesus such a draw.    :o hard going for us doing 5.  St galls sitting in the final if they put in the work
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Bonamargy

MR2 you were not far off lol. Guaranteed to have one of Clooney, Cloughmills, Sarsfields or St Galls in the Senior championship final this year.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Bonamargy on February 03, 2014, 09:03:24 PM
MR2 you were not far off lol. Guaranteed to have one of Clooney, Cloughmills, Sarsfields or St Galls in the Senior championship final this year.

I told ya, will be a bitta craic, Our lads and the others will be going hammer and tongs now, out 5 days a week!!!, I'll be back training this week
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Great incentive for the 'lesser' teams. Certainly creating a bit of buzz.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 03, 2014, 09:48:45 PM
Aye it's a tasty draw for those outside the usual 4.

Milltown Row2

My phone hasn't stopped lol, should be a massive incentive to the likes of ourselves and the other lesser teams, because that's what we are in fairness but if one of those teams gets to a final by fcuk they won't give a dam who they meet in the final, for one of those teams to get to a county final will mean the world and actually generate a new generation of kids looking to hurl for their clubs.

Great draw, could not have picked it better myself
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 03, 2014, 09:56:01 PM

My phone hasn't stopped lol, should be a massive incentive to the likes of ourselves and the other lesser teams, because that's what we are in fairness but if one of those teams gets to a final by fcuk they won't give a dam who they meet in the final, for one of those teams to get to a county final will mean the world and actually generate a new generation of kids looking to hurl for their clubs.

fix?  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 03, 2014, 09:57:04 PM

fix?  ;)

I couldn't have fixed it beter  ;)

Tony Baloney

fix?  ;)
It is a nice change  ;D Let's be positive for once. As Milltown says whoever play Loughgiel in the final will feel like a winner too. That will be a big day out for someone. Would be some craic if it was Cloughmills!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 03, 2014, 10:02:22 PM

fix?  ;)
It is a nice change  ;D Let's be positive for once. As Milltown says whoever play Loughgiel in the final will feel like a winner too. That will be a big day out for someone. Would be some craic if it was Cloughmills!

Bar Sarsfields the rest haven't been in a final before so amazing for any of them

Glensman

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 03, 2014, 08:23:34 PM
Senior draw

Prelim: Loughgiel v Johnnies

1/4 finals

A Cloughmills vs Sarsfields
B Dunloy vs Ballycastle
C Cushendall vs prelim
D Clooney vs St Galls

semis

A v D

C v B

Does anyone have any clue of dates for these as yet? Even rough dates for preliminary, then 1/4, 1/2 etc. Thought they kicked off a bit late last year?

Great draw for your boys MR2.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Glensman on February 03, 2014, 10:24:45 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 03, 2014, 08:23:34 PM
Senior draw

Prelim: Loughgiel v Johnnies

1/4 finals

A Cloughmills vs Sarsfields
B Dunloy vs Ballycastle
C Cushendall vs prelim
D Clooney vs St Galls

semis

A v D

C v B

Does anyone have any clue of dates for these as yet? Even rough dates for preliminary, then 1/4, 1/2 etc. Thought they kicked off a bit late last year?

Great draw for your boys MR2.

Yes and the rest Clooney should have beaten us last year, I got a lot of stick when I refereed the game as the referee was injured before game, they pushed us all the way. No way would the management take that game for granted and if lucky enough not semi final either, what it will do is give the lads training away a boost

Seamroga in exile

I don't think the dates came out until march/ April last year.  :-\

Glensman

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 03, 2014, 10:28:27 PM
I don't think the dates came out until march/ April last year.  :-\

And I probably ask the same question at the same time every year!! Would just like to be able to plan the championship viewing.

Don't envy the CCC but fixtures should be out...certainly weekends of championship etc.