Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clootfromthe21

Quote from: johnneycool on January 23, 2014, 09:19:26 AM
And it could get better, if Down beat Fingal this weekend in the Kehoe cup, which they'd be favourites for then they'd be due to play Kildare or someone else in the Kehoe cup semi-final the same day the Ulster council has decreed for the 2013 Ulster hurling final.

The Ulster council knew about it, yet went ahead and fixed it anyway!!

With the NHL looming for both counties the Ulster council don't want this dragging on, forget about it lads, its an non-redeemable situation, don't compound the initial mess by compounding it and further.

Johnny, I see your scenario has come to pass. And so it starts again . . . .

On a brighter note, congrats to Creggan on getting to the All Ireland Junior Final!

Commiserations to Clooney - certainly can be proud of their performance!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: clootfromthe21 on January 26, 2014, 03:43:29 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on January 23, 2014, 09:19:26 AM
And it could get better, if Down beat Fingal this weekend in the Kehoe cup, which they'd be favourites for then they'd be due to play Kildare or someone else in the Kehoe cup semi-final the same day the Ulster council has decreed for the 2013 Ulster hurling final.

The Ulster council knew about it, yet went ahead and fixed it anyway!!

With the NHL looming for both counties the Ulster council don't want this dragging on, forget about it lads, its an non-redeemable situation, don't compound the initial mess by compounding it and further.

Johnny, I see your scenario has come to pass. And so it starts again . . . .

On a brighter note, congrats to Creggan on getting to the All Ireland Junior Final!

Commiserations to Clooney - certainly can be proud of their performance!

Yeah, all the eyes will be in Newry next, Rower Inistoge beat MLR in a warm up match recently so given that form and how Loughgiel did against Offaly the form book would give you confidence if you were from Loughgiel.

Ten point win
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

It'll not be 10 points mr2. It'll be a lot closer than you and several others give them credit for. Their work rate is phenominal. They're a tough team. Hence the leinster title lads. I'd make them slight favourites considering the opposition they've beaten to get here.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 26, 2014, 06:17:28 PM
It'll not be 10 points mr2. It'll be a lot closer than you and several others give them credit for. Their work rate is phenominal. They're a tough team. Hence the leinster title lads. I'd make them slight favourites considering the opposition they've beaten to get here.

Wise up SiE.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2014, 06:50:01 PM

Wise up SiE.
what? Do the Kilkenny, Offaly, Wexford, Dublin teams not take part? Wise you up.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 26, 2014, 06:51:43 PM

Wise up SiE.
what? Do the Kilkenny, Offaly, Wexford, Dublin teams not take part? Wise you up.

If you want to play it cool and be understated fine - but let's not go there with making them favourites. Check any bookmakers. Enough said.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

Wise up SiE.

If you want to play it cool and be understated fine - but let's not go there with making them favourites. Check any bookmakers. Enough said.
as I've stated before, I'm not a gambler. Would there be more than a couple of points in the handicap?  I'd be surprised if there is.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 26, 2014, 07:05:05 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

Wise up SiE.

as I've stated before, I'm not a gambler. Would there be more than a couple of points in the handicap?  I'd be surprised if there is.

2 points, free money, I'll be sticking the left over money from my winning bet from yesterday on it, £40, that will pay the rest of the stag weekend off. Honestly this will be a hammering session

btdtgtt

I think the margin of victory will depend on the weather.
Are we allowed to support your lads yet SiE?
I jest!

The ulster final just keeps getting more embarrassing although I doubt the salaried officers give a damn. Probably laughing at the hurling fraternity again. Why even fix that game when JC could have advised them!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2014, 07:10:57 PM
I jest!

The ulster final just keeps getting more embarrassing although I doubt the salaried officers give a damn. Probably laughing at the hurling fraternity again. Why even fix that game when JC could have advised them!
we'd love support from the whole county. I think the true hurling supporters would be supporting us alright.

btdtgtt

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 26, 2014, 07:12:32 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on January 26, 2014, 07:10:57 PM
I jest!

we'd love support from the whole county. I think the true hurling supporters would be supporting us alright.

I think the whole county will be supporting you.
Unless they're from cushendall.

btdtgtt

Ok and maybe ballycastle.

Milltown Row2

Seamroga in exile

As it goes I happen to have friends in all said places and they're all hurling people. I go to matches with them sometimes. A couple of them would be wanting us to win, as for the other one. He's from cushendall.  :)