Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Would anyone know has the portumna team changed much since their last AI appearance?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on October 31, 2013, 07:50:53 PM
Would anyone know has the portumna team changed much since their last AI appearance?
This is the squad selected to play against Loughrea in the Galway Senior Club Hurling Championship final on October 28, 2013.

1   Joe Keane   
17   Michael Ryan   
3   Eoin Lynch   
4   Gareth Heagney   
5   Martin Dolphin   
6   Eugene McEntee   
7   Conor O'Hare   
8   Leo Smith
9   Damien Hayes   
10   Kevin Hayes   
11   Ollie Canning   
12   Andy Smith   
13   Ronan O'Meara   
14   Joe Canning   
15   Niall Hayes   
Substitutes
Peter Smith   
Oisín Royston   
Owen Treacy

2010 - HURLING ALL IRELAND SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP - PORTUMNA

I Canning,
A O'Donnell,
E McEntee,
O Canning,
G Heagney,
M Ryan,
P Smith,
L Smith,
E Lynch,
N Hayes,
K Hayes,
A Smith,
D Hayes,
J Canning,
M Dolphin.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jeepers Creepers

Jeepers Creepers

Some handy hurlers From the peninsula on display tonight in the Downpatrick/ De La Salle game Johnny C.

johnneycool

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 07, 2013, 09:52:09 PM
Some handy hurlers From the peninsula on display tonight in the Downpatrick/ De La Salle game Johnny C.
I know we've a few lads at the red high in Downpatrick, there's another young Sands from wee Noels loins who's a handy lad as well at the red high.

What age group is that at?

Jeepers Creepers

Young fella Brook Byers (cracking name) a Ballygalget man? Looked the part. Some lovely hurlers throughout.

johnneycool

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 08, 2013, 11:30:09 AM
Young fella Brook Byers (cracking name) a Ballygalget man? Looked the part. Some lovely hurlers throughout.

We'd have five starters on that team, Brook being one of them, and two of the subs are also from Ballygalget.

Brook's had the odd run out for our senior hurlers this year and I've noticed he plays a lot of juvenile hurling in defence, but he's a natural forward in my book, but juvenile teams are picked from 1 out and defensively minded IMO.

Not as good a name as 'Jack Daniels' all the same though.

theskull1

A young 4th year from our club shipped a very bad tackle in the semi final vs La Salle playing for St Louis. Had to have emergency surgery which he's in recovery from. Things happen in sport. Hope it wasn't a case of a big lad trying to "put manners" on him. Get well soon Cobe
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on November 08, 2013, 11:48:18 AM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on November 08, 2013, 11:30:09 AM

We'd have five starters on that team, Brook being one of them, and two of the subs are also from Ballygalget.

Brook's had the odd run out for our senior hurlers this year and I've noticed he plays a lot of juvenile hurling in defence, but he's a natural forward in my book, but juvenile teams are picked from 1 out and defensively minded IMO.Not as good a name as 'Jack Daniels' all the same though.

So true
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

DJ is doing a book signing in the hurling heartlands of Craigavon and Ballymena this Saturday if anyone is interested.

manballandall

Aye was in rushmere yesterday and seen that advertised.... Very strange

NAG1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 13, 2013, 08:11:19 AM
DJ is doing a book signing in the hurling heartlands of Craigavon and Ballymena this Saturday if anyone is interested.

I think this really does say it all about the lack of understanding of Hurling in the north, I understand that it would be the publishing house who would be organising this type of thing but does make the mind boggle.

johnneycool

Quote from: NAG1 on November 13, 2013, 08:49:08 AM

I think this really does say it all about the lack of understanding of Hurling in the north, I understand that it would be the publishing house who would be organising this type of thing but does make the mind boggle.

Poor auld DJ, still getting shit business advice.

btdtgtt

Quote from: johnneycool on November 13, 2013, 09:21:58 AM

:D
I think there's a bit of the McCooey in you JC!

johnneycool

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 13, 2013, 09:45:41 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on November 13, 2013, 09:21:58 AM

:D
I think there's a bit of the McCooey in you JC!

God, I hope not, could a year living in the wild west do that to a man?