Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2013, 09:13:29 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 10, 2013, 09:04:15 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 10, 2013, 08:52:21 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 10, 2013, 06:02:56 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 10, 2013, 01:39:07 PM
I see in the Irish news joeys out till after Cmas now with his thumb. Pity for him as he's a good hurler and one I like.

Also we have to play cdall this weekend in our last game. Some excitement there! Lol
As much as we'll miss him from the team, at least he'll be fresh for the all Ireland semi in February, if we get through of course. He'll also be able to train a little which will be beneficial. It's a pity because he was close to motm playing against McManus.
That is crap, he'd work and exams I hear also that will be put back beacuse of the injury and a few pound also.

As said he had a fine game in the county final though most of the Loughgiel forwards played all over the forward line so they weren't naturally picking a player up as such
which part is crap? It's hard to write with a broken hand. He'll be able to do some light training. Not now, obviously, but he will a few weeks down the line. He hasn't got a broken leg mr2.

Just talking aboutr what he'd said in the Irish News, its crap that he will be out of work as he can't drive lost out on his exams due to not being able to write as his thumb is smashed!! What did you think I said??????????
:-[ I read it wrong.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Glensman

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 10, 2013, 09:14:36 PM
I see in the Irish news joeys out till after Cmas now with his thumb. Pity for him as he's a good hurler and one I like.

Also we have to play cdall this weekend in our last game. Some excitement there! Lol
As much as we'll miss him from the team, at least he'll be fresh for the all Ireland semi in February, if we get through of course. He'll also be able to train a little which will be beneficial. It's a pity because he was close to motm playing against McManus.
That is crap, he'd work and exams I hear also that will be put back beacuse of the injury and a few pound also.

As said he had a fine game in the county final though most of the Loughgiel forwards played all over the forward line so they weren't naturally picking a player up as such
which part is crap? It's hard to write with a broken hand. He'll be able to do some light training. Not now, obviously, but he will a few weeks down the line. He hasn't got a broken leg mr2.

Just talking aboutr what he'd said in the Irish News, its crap that he will be out of work as he can't drive lost out on his exams due to not being able to write as his thumb is smashed!! What did you think I said??????????

That old persecution complex coming to the surface again there...everyone hates us!!

Had to laugh at all this chat from Loughgiel about everyone else saying they were a "done team". Not sure exactly who they were that were meant to be saying that but sure the spin worked!

If it was dirt through the game at the weekend that injured Joey it is a real shame (a real shame either way for him). Couldn't agree more about some form of code of conduct being made compulsory. A hurl is not a weapon, it should be seen as a privilege to carry one.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Glensman on October 10, 2013, 10:47:34 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on October 10, 2013, 09:14:36 PM

That old persecution complex coming to the surface again there...everyone hates us!!

Had to laugh at all this chat from Loughgiel about everyone else saying they were a "done team". Not sure exactly who they were that were meant to be saying that but sure the spin worked!

If it was dirt through the game at the weekend that injured Joey it is a real shame (a real shame either way for him). Couldn't agree more about some form of code of conduct being made compulsory. A hurl is not a weapon, it should be seen as a privilege to carry one.
No, I just read it wrong.  :-\

theskull1

Sounds like he got a cowardly pull.

Advantage Ballygalget
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on October 10, 2013, 11:03:09 PM
Sounds like he got a cowardly pull.

Advantage Ballygalget

15:30

Loughgiel Shamrocks v Ballygalget
1/100
50/1
12/1

ha ha ha ha ha ha

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Must......resist.........

btdtgtt

This code of conduct?
Bullsh**t.

I can just see all hell breaking loose and a juvenile stopping "wait now lads remember we signed a code of conduct"

If it was that simple every team in every sport would just sign a code of conduct and that'd be it - no trouble on field anymore!

Maybe the Taliban & al Qaeda should have a code of conduct.
If only the Brits had signed one.

johnneycool

north aontroim gael

Looking forward to Sunday, not been to Owenbeg before.

Shamrocks by 12+

north aontroim gael

Does 'Brick' McCarthy still hurl for Cushendall?  Remember him being a good player a few years ago but haven't really heard of him since.

Glentaisie

Quote from: north aontroim gael on October 11, 2013, 01:15:55 PM
Does 'Brick' McCarthy still hurl for Cushendall?  Remember him being a good player a few years ago but haven't really heard of him since.

I think Brick had knee problems and had an operation but never recovered fully and has packed it in now. He was a good player all right and not very old. I think he's only about 25 even now.

Will Cushendall and Dunloy field full teams and be competitive tomorrow?  If it was in June or July it would be a game worth seeing.

Lastly, congratulations to the two Ballycastle players, Stephen McAfee and Ciaran Clarke on their selection on the U21 Team of the Year.  Brilliant achievement.
TEAM OF THE YEAR

Ronan Taaffe (Clare); Paul Flanagan (Clare), David McInerney (Clare), Brian Kennedy (Kilkenny); Seadna Morey (Clare), Alan O'Neill (Clare), Ray Barry (Waterford); Colm Galvin (Clare), Lee Chin (Wexford); Tony Kelly (Clare), Padraic Collins (Clare), Stephen McAfee (Antrim); Stephen Quirke (Offaly), Jason Forde (Tipperary), Ciaran Clarke (Antrim).

http://www.independent.ie/sport/hurling/banner-dominate-u21-team-of-the-year-29649153.html

Milltown Row2

Our under 12's won the Nipper Quinn today beating St Pauls at Rossa Park, It's been a while but the lads looking after the team have put in serious effort and hopefully we can get another decent team in a few years time. Strangely both the Johnnies and Rossa teams have slipped this year, first in a while.

Did Loughgiel win the North Antrim under 12 championship?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jftj

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2013, 04:09:55 PM
Our under 12's won the Nipper Quinn today beating St Pauls at Rossa Park, It's been a while but the lads looking after the team have put in serious effort and hopefully we can get another decent team in a few years time. Strangely both the Johnnies and Rossa teams have slipped this year, first in a while.

Did Loughgiel win the North Antrim under 12 championship?good to see.galls will be strong for next couple of years.karl stewart doing serious work there.belfast needs at least 3or 4 teams going at it to challenge our country cousins.

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 12, 2013, 04:09:55 PM
Did Loughgiel win the North Antrim under 12 championship?

Yes
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Any reports on the Loughgiel game??