Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Apparently there's an all ireland final on saturday...

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

optimus cheese

Same 15 then as Wexford hardly a shock. How fit is Ciaran Johnston though? Thought the injury was meant to be pretty bad

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: NAG1 on September 12, 2013, 01:17:24 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 12, 2013, 12:36:36 PM
loughgiel by 8 in their game, been impressed with the town lately but lgiel have too much in the tank still to give.

our game, i aint calling it at all. nothing at all between us, a 1 point win either way in my opinion.

Not going on recent results  ;)

we were going flat out that night as well  ::)  ;)
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 12, 2013, 11:14:55 PM

Yes heading down Sat morning, no drinking till I hit Thurles........... I hope

Good luck to the boys they have done great and can hold their heads up high when they march behind the band on the Sarsfields pitch. We've 2 lads taht are playing and one being the Captain, Jackson.

We have some talented players at this level so hopefully the defenders can win their battles and the forwards take their chances when it comes to them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Yeah ...good luck to the boys tomorrow. Clare are a very good side but lets just think about hurling every ball for the full 60 minutes, keep our heads and see where it gets us. This side is more than capable of putting up a good performance
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Quote from: theskull1 on September 13, 2013, 10:16:38 AM
Yeah ...good luck to the boys tomorrow. Clare are a very good side but lets just think about hurling every ball for the full 60 minutes, keep our heads and see where it gets us. This side is more than capable of putting up a good performance

The lads who turned out deserve this chance to play in an AIF, just go and give it a really good go and see how it goes. No one expects anything against an extremely experienced Clare side, so why not go and give it a real good cut and see where it ends up.

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2013, 11:17:06 PM
Quote from: Mcquillans supporter on September 12, 2013, 11:09:19 PM
Milltown stick u to ur shitty football
[/quote

very touchy

In my opinion, match officials should not be making personal comments on games before they happen.

Say for example, you are appointed to officiate in some capacity in the L/G v B/C game.

Say Loughgiel win the game in controversial circumstances by a big decision (rightly or wrongly) you have made the call on that has ultimately had a significant bearing on the game ....

Don't you think question marks would be hanging over you as you have stated ...

"Facts are the Ballycastle will not be winning against Loughgiel, so move on nothing to see here"

theskull1

Let's leave club hurling to the side for a day or two. Come on Antrim!!!!!!
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

AQMP

Yes, best of luck to the U21s.  Surely, give it a lash and see what happens, but there's some genuine talent there too. H'waaan the Saffs

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2013, 10:11:33 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 12, 2013, 11:14:55 PM

Yes heading down Sat morning, no drinking till I hit Thurles........... I hope

Good luck to the boys they have done great and can hold their heads up high when they march behind the band on the Sarsfields pitch. We've 2 lads taht are playing and one being the Captain, Jackson.

We have some talented players at this level so hopefully the defenders can win their battles and the forwards take their chances when it comes to them

I'd know some of those lads, but what's the club make up of that team?

Hirty Darry

Quote from: theskull1 on September 13, 2013, 11:08:48 AM
Let's leave club hurling to the side for a day or two. Come on Antrim!!!!!!

Only a handful of Antrim supporters attended the Semi-Final ... quite a few will no doubt be jumping on the bandwagon for the final ....

No disrespect intended towards the players and management, whom I'm sure have for redoubled their efforts since the semi-final, but I reckon it will be an 18+ pt victory for Clare

Just the way I see it ...

imtommygunn

There's a good spread of clubs Johnney which is good to see.

3 ballycastle, 2 cushendall, 2 dunloy, 2 galls, 2 johnnies,1 creggan, 1 sarsfields,  and 1 loughgiel. 1 missing either another johnnies man or a rossa man.

I think that's what it is anyway...

Hirty Darry

Ger Dixon (Dunloy)

Conal Morgan (St Johns)
Matthew Donnelly (Ballycastle)
Tiernan Coyle (Loughgiel)

Tomas Ó Ciarain (St Galls)
Paddy McNaughton (Cushendall)
Ciaran Johnson (St Johns)

Jackson McGreevey (St Galls)
Eoghan Campbell (Cushendall)

Shane Dooey (Dunloy)
Stephen McAfee (Ballycastle)
Niall McKenna (Sarsfields)

Daniel McKernan (Sarsfields)
Conor McCann (Creggan)
Ciaran Clarke (Ballycastle)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 13, 2013, 10:41:55 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 12, 2013, 11:17:06 PM
Quote from: Mcquillans supporter on September 12, 2013, 11:09:19 PM
Milltown stick u to ur shitty football
[/quote

very touchy

In my opinion, match officials should not be making personal comments on games before they happen.

Say for example, you are appointed to officiate in some capacity in the L/G v B/C game.

Say Loughgiel win the game in controversial circumstances by a big decision (rightly or wrongly) you have made the call on that has ultimately had a significant bearing on the game ....

Don't you think question marks would be hanging over you as you have stated ...

"Facts are the Ballycastle will not be winning against Loughgiel, so move on nothing to see here"

Fcuk off, numpty, I aint a match official and Ill say what I want on a discussion board ya ballon