Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Show me once where I commented on his nature. You and your ilk get thrills out of it. Remember that come September.   ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

And as for antrim. Sure it's a happy camp. Move on.  ;)

Seamroga in exile

You can't help but get personal nah. Plenty of jealousy alive and well in the bog. Road works or not.  ;)

Fair play to yous, pappy's does a decent filled soda of a Saturday morning. Worth waiting for.  ;D

btdtgtt

Quote from: hardstation on August 10, 2013, 10:42:24 PM
I think that's unfair. Both of those were central to their clubs winning All Ireland titles. It would take a lot to overshadow those achievements.

Precisely my point - they are very similar characters and careers.
I never said it over shadowed their achievements - altho some would.
Personally I defer to all-Ireland medals.

Na Glinntí Glasa

I ain't jealous. He's brilliant player as I've stated before but too much work and bad for any team moral.

But then again were all against him am your club :)
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

And we wouldn't want it any other way dr. Sure it would be boring otherwise.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 11, 2013, 01:57:16 PM

Yeah yeah yeah you and liam against the world and the world hasn't got a chance we get it. What about Dublin and. Cork it's some match nothing in it
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on August 11, 2013, 04:18:42 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 11, 2013, 01:57:16 PM

Yeah yeah yeah you and liam against the world and the world hasn't got a chance we get it. What about Dublin and. Cork it's some match nothing in it
*yawns

Seamroga in exile

Looks like the boys in the red jerseys are going to win again nah.  ;)

Minder

Glenariffe beat Ballycran by 4, that is Rossa just about sunk I would say.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on August 11, 2013, 05:16:23 PM

Strange results for Glenariffe this year Minder, though by all accounts it could be two down though Portaferry are struggling and only a point ahead with a game in hand
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: saffron89 on August 09, 2013, 04:59:36 PM
could someone tell me is Casement shut and no more games in it

or will we all be there for the county final etc

when does work start or will it sit for a year or 2

reckon the town have progessed well BUT a little behind the big three.  Cushendall shaping up for it and I think it will be one hell of a final against the shams possibly in ballycastle

Nice to see MR2 as prickly as ever regards Referees playing for draws  Reckon very few SET OUT AT START of the game to do it.  With that point I do agree

fair play Jackie, look forward to seeing a display from him.  wouldn't have been his biggest fan but knowing him he will have a more down to earth persona than a few.  No fingers at you however MR2 so stand down.

MR2 what stance do you take when management start slabbering at you from the sideline.   

I ain't being prickly, just consistent unlike a few on here.  Any slabbering form the line the manager is usually sent off, why should anybody take abuse is beyond me. More ex players seem to be taking it up and by all accounts Jackie did a great job and why wouldn't he?

As manballandall said, way to expensive for internet access ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 11, 2013, 05:25:59 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 11, 2013, 05:16:23 PM

Strange results for Glenariffe this year Minder, though by all accounts it could be two down though Portaferry are struggling and only a point ahead with a game in hand

We are starting to get a few players back, the team is a bit stronger but Ballycran beat us by 20 two weeks ago. We have won just about every game we have targeted, ( and hammered in the rest) Rossa, Portaferry, Ballycran at home and Ballygalget to come next week at home. 8 points is a far better return than I thought we would get.

We are a point ahead of Portaferry now, but we only have two games left.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

We scored 3-28 yesterday. Not bad for a team in disarray. Allegedly.  :o

optimus cheese

Funny today. Chatting to a couple of Cork people today after the game. They were pissing themselves at the antics of this place. Silly people with silly wee empires. They have rival clubs down in langerland too, but not to this extent. Couldn't get their head around people here taking club stuff so serious yet don't care about county. Suppose that's why they win stuff and are respected while we travelling the same ground again and again. Big fish small pond I guess. Who wins the 'championship' this year? I really couldn't care