Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hurler24 on July 30, 2013, 09:04:45 PM
A lot of people are rather quick to put the boot into Ballycastle.ie our own support. I still think that there isn't much between Loughgiel,Cushendall,Ballycastle and Dunloy.St Johns have supposedly got Dinny Cahill up so could be a banana skin there. Ballycastle were poor last night I agree but now is the time to try things out and I think that happened last night. Our biggest worry should be getting young McLister back to fitness.

SIE loughgiel favourites and I don't thin anyone in Ballycastle would argue otherwise.
I don't know about that, you know what happens when your boys see that red shirt. Plus yous bate us in the feis. All the evidence suggests a ballycastle win.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

SIE is well edumacated don't ya know  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 30, 2013, 09:24:48 PM
A lot of people are rather quick to put the boot into Ballycastle.ie our own support. I still think that there isn't much between Loughgiel,Cushendall,Ballycastle and Dunloy.St Johns have supposedly got Dinny Cahill up so could be a banana skin there. Ballycastle were poor last night I agree but now is the time to try things out and I think that happened last night. Our biggest worry should be getting young McLister back to fitness.

SIE loughgiel favourites and I don't thin anyone in Ballycastle would argue otherwise.
I don't know about that, you know what happens when your boys see that red shirt. Plus yous bate us in the feis. All the evidence suggests a ballycastle win.
Dear oh dear.

Glensman

Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 09:35:52 AM
As admin on county website wont point anyone in any direction to find championship fixtures or dates here it is as far as i know this is correct times may change slightly:

Sun Aug 4th
IHC 1.30PM St Endas v Gortnamona @ lamh dhearg
SHC 3.15PM St Galls v Loughgiel @ lamh dhearg

IHC 6PM Tir na nog v Clooney @ Creggan

Fri Aug 30th
JHC 7pm B Winners v Creggan @ St Teresas
JHC 7PM Shane O'neills v Glenravel @ Ballymena

Sat Aug 31st
IHC 5PM St Endas/Gortnamona v Carey
IHC 6.30PM Sarsfields v Tir na nog/Clooney @ St Endas

IHC 6.30PM Lamh Dhearg v St Pauls @ St Teresas
SHC 6.30PM Cloughmills v Louoghgiel/St Galls @ Dunloy

Sun 1st Sept
SHC 1.15PM St Johns v Cushendall @ Lamh dhearg
SHC 2.45PM Rossa v Dunloy @ Lamh dhearg

IHC 5.30PM Armoy v Rasharkin @ Cushendall
SHC 7PM Ballycastle v Glenariffe @ Cushendall

Fella told me there this evening the Loughgiel/Galls v Cloughmills match now down for the Friday 30th night in Dunloy rather than the Saturday.

Will the McGourtys be back for St Galls MR2?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Glensman on July 30, 2013, 11:58:17 PM
Quote from: culchie11 on July 18, 2013, 09:35:52 AM
As admin on county website wont point anyone in any direction to find championship fixtures or dates here it is as far as i know this is correct times may change slightly:

Sun Aug 4th
IHC 1.30PM St Endas v Gortnamona @ lamh dhearg
SHC 3.15PM St Galls v Loughgiel @ lamh dhearg

IHC 6PM Tir na nog v Clooney @ Creggan

Fri Aug 30th
JHC 7pm B Winners v Creggan @ St Teresas
JHC 7PM Shane O'neills v Glenravel @ Ballymena

Sat Aug 31st
IHC 5PM St Endas/Gortnamona v Carey
IHC 6.30PM Sarsfields v Tir na nog/Clooney @ St Endas

IHC 6.30PM Lamh Dhearg v St Pauls @ St Teresas
SHC 6.30PM Cloughmills v Louoghgiel/St Galls @ Dunloy

Sun 1st Sept
SHC 1.15PM St Johns v Cushendall @ Lamh dhearg
SHC 2.45PM Rossa v Dunloy @ Lamh dhearg

IHC 5.30PM Armoy v Rasharkin @ Cushendall
SHC 7PM Ballycastle v Glenariffe @ Cushendall

Fella told me there this evening the Loughgiel/Galls v Cloughmills match now down for the Friday 30th night in Dunloy rather than the Saturday.

Will the McGourtys be back for St Galls MR2?

No
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Where are they and why MR2?
Altho I'm still thinking more of promotion being the priority.

Sleeping giant

Championship is priority for every club.  Or should be.  There have been a few clubs won championships and been relegated over the years.  Surely the galls would rather make a championship final than gain promotion,  MR2 loves his playing down remember :D
I'd imagine they will have a full squad and ready to go.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Hold on a momment here! we diny like that red jersery more!!  >:(  ::)
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Dunloy realist on July 31, 2013, 08:49:49 AM

Hold on a momment here! we diny like that red jersery more!!  >:(  ::)
I'm just going by what has been posted before DR.  ;)

nrico2006

Does Darren Quinn not play for Dunloy anymore?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

NAG1

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 02, 2013, 01:28:20 PM
Does Darren Quinn not play for Dunloy anymore?

In Oz AFAIK

optimus cheese

Anyone know what's going on with Winker? Seemed he was having some form of meltdown on Twitter last night. Playing or what's going on there?

NAG1

You not read his column? is that not enough to keep his celebrity going?   ::)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on August 02, 2013, 02:34:24 PM
the same could be said about a couple of lads over the mountain.

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 02, 2013, 03:02:16 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on August 02, 2013, 02:34:24 PM
the same could be said about a couple of lads over the mountain.

What could be said SIE?

I was merely referring the fact that most of us are tired of the circus around him and 'his' column never mind started to worry about his twitter account. Starting to remind me very much of a ex Antrim footballer with a similar opinion of himself.