Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

We didn't want to show a full hand
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on June 07, 2013, 12:45:41 PM
We didn't want to show a full hand
keeping him under the thumb, so to speak.   ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

It would appear you have it all in hand anyway.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

BlackandAmber

Ballycastle were disapointing against Cushendall. They were lucky McGill went off when he did.
He was running riot and the Town could'nt do anything about him. As far as I know his marker had never played
half back and it showed.The Town should'ny panic about one game but as well they should'nt let the 2 point difference
fool them either. Cushendall worked harder and smarter than the Town. It'll be interesting to see how they play against
St Johns after that defeat and the draw against Ballycran. They need to lift themselves again and St Johns won't be easy.
I hope the referee has no issues with Ballycastle  ;)  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on June 08, 2013, 01:01:38 PM
Ballycastle were disapointing against Cushendall. They were lucky McGill went off when he did.
He was running riot and the Town could'nt do anything about him. As far as I know his marker had never played
half back and it showed.The Town should'ny panic about one game but as well they should'nt let the 2 point difference
fool them either. Cushendall worked harder and smarter than the Town. It'll be interesting to see how they play against
St Johns after that defeat and the draw against Ballycran. They need to lift themselves again and St Johns won't be easy.

As he tucks into a dirty big fry

Two similar teams I think in terms of level of skill, different styles but should be level on points come the end of the season (i.e, they'll beat the same teams)

Think'll I'll head up to the game anyways and check the referee out ;) I'm sure he's an honest guy who doesn't give a hoot really on who wins the game but no doubt will be the winning or losing of the game depending on where you are from  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 08, 2013, 01:33:22 PM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on June 08, 2013, 01:01:38 PM

As he tucks into a dirty big fry

Two similar teams I think in terms of level of skill, different styles but should be level on points come the end of the season (i.e, they'll beat the same teams)

Think'll I'll head up to the game anyways and check the referee out ;) I'm sure he's an honest guy who doesn't give a hoot really on who wins the game but no doubt will be the winning or losing of the game depending on where you are from  ;D

Will he be brave enough to ignore Mickey and the caterwauling corrigan clamor? lol
Good luck.

Also Congratulations to Down for winning the Christy Ring.  According to Tosh on the radio Kerry had them beat out the gate but they hung on and hung on and Magic scored a goal at the death.  Down 3-16  Kerry 2-17

Milltown Row2

Yeah brilliant result. Fair play to the Down lads and the script was written for Magic to get winner
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jdyok

' the caterwauling corrigan clamor? lol' will be out in force again tomorrow, all 25 of us :-) should be a good game BlackandAmber. Also looking forward to Friday's game but I'm at a loss to understand why it's in Ballymena, no disrespect to 'All Saints'.

BlackandAmber

Quote from: jdyok on June 08, 2013, 07:40:33 PM
' the caterwauling corrigan clamor? lol' will be out in force again tomorrow, all 25 of us :-) should be a good game BlackandAmber. Also looking forward to Friday's game but I'm at a loss to understand why it's in Ballymena, no disrespect to 'All Saints'.

Corrigan could make the difference (or the ref  ;)  ). I think the first game was closer than the scoreline would say. I hear yous have a real good U-21 side and our boys are'nt too bad as well. Should be a good game.  I'd guess it's Ballymena for it's half way and handy for more N Antrim ppl. That sorta assumes more neutral N Antrim ppl will go than neutral Belfast ppl. Dunno if that's right but I think it would be the thinking behind it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on June 09, 2013, 11:53:41 AM

Corrigan could make the difference (or the ref  ;)  ). I think the first game was closer than the scoreline would say. I hear yous have a real good U-21 side and our boys are'nt too bad as well. Should be a good game.  I'd guess it's Ballymena for it's half way and handy for more N Antrim ppl. That sorta assumes more neutral N Antrim ppl will go than neutral Belfast ppl. Dunno if that's right but I think it would be the thinking behind it.

I hope the referee isn't being bullied on a website!! It could sway his thinking  ::)

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 09, 2013, 12:01:24 PM
Quote from: BlackandAmber on June 09, 2013, 11:53:41 AM

I hope the referee isn't being bullied on a website!! It could sway his thinking  ::)

He'd not be wastin his time readin this crap would he?   He'll be studying the rule book. 
smiley: roll

ManInBlackandGreen

Jesus MR2, we will wait and see how long this positivity lasts! First time u make a Henrie's and you will make wrong calls, so long as they say its not a game changers I hope!! Good luck and break a leg.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on June 09, 2013, 03:35:38 PM
Jesus MR2, we will wait and see how long this positivity lasts! First time u make a Henrie's and you will make wrong calls, so long as they say its not a game changers I hope!! Good luck and break a leg.

Referees don't make wrong calls, they call it as they see it, not necessary what others may see but...........WGAF?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Dunloy 2-25 Rossa 1-12. Bit of a flat game in very warm conditions.
hurl like f**k boi!

thedog 83

Watching the Sunday Game there and really liked Donal Og Cusacks idea about an Ulster team playing in the Liam McCarthy Cup.  I think it would really promote hurling in Ulster and gives Antrims better players a chance of mixing it with the best of Ireland. 

Antrim/Down/Derry etc will never be overly competitive in the All Ireland and you only have to look at the combined Colleges team that played in the A Colleges All Ireland, even though they got beat, they were competitive and should of won.  Resources were put in and the players bought into it, surely our seniors would buy into it as well.