Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Congrats to dunloy.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Decent enough game with both teams playing without their County men which arguably affected cushendall that little bit more. Nice day for it for starters. We played with the breeze first half and made decent use of it going in at half time after scoring 12 points. Cushendall fought back well and had the game back to 2 points half way through the second half. We reacted well and pushed on again going up by six scoring a very well taken goal in the process before the dall goaled on the last puck. Both teams would be happy enough with the run out
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

CitySlicker11

Has anyone retired from the Dunloy panel from last year?

theskull1

???...the answer is no

NAG1

Understandable decision from KR to restrict the county players but it made for a bit of a sham match then.

theskull1

Sham is going a bit strong NAG. As a spectator I got my moneys worth. Both teams put in a decent performance I thought. No one likes playing without their full side but the UHL is meant to be about giving fringe/young players a go. Mission accomplished in that regard

NAG1

Quote from: theskull1 on April 29, 2013, 02:20:52 PM
Sham is going a bit strong NAG. As a spectator I got my moneys worth. Both teams put in a decent performance I thought. No one likes playing without their full side but the UHL is meant to be about giving fringe/young players a go. Mission accomplished in that regard

Yeah maybe it was a bit strong, but given the fact that is supposed to be an senior Ulster competition and it was a final maybe it was just a little flat. Some decent displays on both sides to be fair.

theskull1

Yeah...so wind your neck in  :D

U21 Championship tonight for us. Only 2 other fixtures that I can see? Whats the deal there?

Q: Why is there no U21B championship?

NAG1

Quote from: theskull1 on April 29, 2013, 04:00:32 PM

U21 Championship tonight for us. Only 2 other fixtures that I can see? Whats the deal there?

You'll be up against it tonight Skull, would think the town will be strong enough at this level.

Milltown Row2

Good time of year with no exams to hinder clubs, not sure if we have a team in but these games are preliminary so there might be other teams involved, didn't notice Loughgiel in those fixtures either.

Rossa, Dunloy, Castle, sarsfields, Gorts, Cushendall all playing this week. Leaves ourselves , Johnnies,  Loughgiel any combo teams out there?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: NAG1 on April 29, 2013, 04:04:45 PM

You'll be up against it tonight Skull, would think the town will be strong enough at this level.

We lost young Nicky McKeague to a bad shoulder injury a couple of weeks ago. He's a big loss for us. Did Ballycastle win minor 3 years ago?

Seamroga in exile

U21s     Dunloy 0-10 ballycastle 5-10.

I'm not sure but I think I recognised that ref from somewhere.

manballandall

Mouthing off no doubt :)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: manballandall on April 29, 2013, 09:02:51 PM
Mouthing off no doubt :)
I heard "ballix" being used liberally right enough .