Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 26, 2013, 11:30:56 AM
Yes thats fine NAG!

I have genuinely no idea - it wasnt me that aired anything of the sort - and its only natural if u don't understand something in a post to ask about it.

DR made a post - I asked about it - simple.

If you have a problem with the DR post then that his business what he puts up.

I have no issue with the post whatsoever and agree with it in fact, however the lads had said that they were not comfortable with more discussion on the person in question so airing these would lead to more discussion, that was my point.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 26, 2013, 09:12:43 AM
DunloyRealist - have they run out of limes in the Bridge & Village inn?

What sneaky things is PJ being accused of?

Or is it time we left this matter?
Until a different team is successful and they become the targets of most peoples' angst!

Any U21 matches being played in the city? Or is this McCooey due a trip to the caravan!
Lol success has nothing to do with it. As I said in my post I like the lgiel team as a whole. all good players.

Lines alright with corona but still prefer lemon ;)
hurl like f**k boi!

Sleeping giant

Maybe poor wee nag just can't live in the shadows of loughgiel.   Even when we weren't winning.  He just loved to talk utter tripe!!! Grow up you gutter rat. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on April 26, 2013, 02:21:47 PM
Maybe poor wee nag just can't live in the shadows of loughgiel.   Even when we weren't winning.  He just loved to talk utter tripe!!! Grow up you gutter rat.

Dont need to live in any ones shadow a point was made about your manager on here which I disagreed with as it's my opinion I am completely entitled to do so.

Admittedly you's were easier to live with when you weren't winning but the lack of class hasn't changed now that you are.

Sleeping giant

Cause your boys had so much class when use won your couple of championships.     It's ok nag.   Hate away.  Slabber away.    The hole county sees how stupid this is.    Jealousy is a killer.   Plain and simple.   

btdtgtt

Quote from: NAG1 on April 26, 2013, 02:28:34 PM

Dont need to live in any ones shadow a point was made about your manager on here which I disagreed with as it's my opinion I am completely entitled to do so.Admittedly you's were easier to live with when you weren't winning but the lack of class hasn't changed now that you are.

That applies to everyone else on the board too.

All I did was ask about  someones opinion - you cant claim;
"lads had said that they were not comfortable with more discussion on the person in question so airing these would lead to more discussion"

So basically you want to have your opinion, but you want to sifle anyobody else talking about theirs?

Reagrdless on whatever the topic is - thats the nature of a discussion board.
If you just want your own opinions the write a blog.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on April 26, 2013, 02:47:51 PM
Cause your boys had so much class when use won your couple of championships.     It's ok nag.   Hate away.  Slabber away.    The hole county sees how stupid this is.    Jealousy is a killer.   Plain and simple.

No hate or jealousy just pointing out my opinion on a post here, its a discussion board that is what is supposed to happen.

What is that saying about never getting into an argument with an idiot? 

Enough said.

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on April 26, 2013, 03:14:09 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 26, 2013, 02:28:34 PM

Dont need to live in any ones shadow a point was made about your manager on here which I disagreed with as it's my opinion I am completely entitled to do so.Admittedly you's were easier to live with when you weren't winning but the lack of class hasn't changed now that you are.

That applies to everyone else on the board too.

All I did was ask about  someones opinion - you cant claim;
"lads had said that they were not comfortable with more discussion on the person in question so airing these would lead to more discussion"

So basically you want to have your opinion, but you want to sifle anyobody else talking about theirs?

Reagrdless on whatever the topic is - thats the nature of a discussion board.
If you just want your own opinions the write a blog.

Point being that you did not know what the post was referring to which is fair enough, the LG lads said they felt it was getting too personal so, my point was simply that to bring up more points about that person in relation to your question was going bring about further discussion about said individual.

By all means ask DR for clarification if you want.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: NAG1 on April 26, 2013, 03:15:25 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on April 26, 2013, 02:47:51 PM

No hate or jealousy just pointing out my opinion on a post here, its a discussion board that is what is supposed to happen.

What is that saying about never getting into an argument with an idiot? 

Enough said.
jealousy is all it is.   

Seamroga in exile

Unreal. Utter pish yesterday, utter shite today.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 26, 2013, 04:01:17 PM

yous started it lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 26, 2013, 04:41:14 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 26, 2013, 04:01:17 PM

yous started it lol
there's a difference Between banter and personally abusing someone Online. I draw the line At That.

north_antrim_hound

Right everyone cam down, there's been worse things said and more personal things coming from LG posters in the past. Having said that if the big man was reading all this he might be offended so let's just forget it
What about hurling what's everyone's thoughts on the u21 games comming up. Are the county boys allowed to play
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

btdtgtt

Surely nobody can be prevented from playing championship with their club?
County reps (club players) should be available to clubs for ALL games - regrettably it has been the case they now miss league games - but for gods sake never championship!

Can anyone enlighten me as to any games in Belfast?
Who would be favourites for it?

Seamroga in exile

Anyone for the Ulster league final today? I might just head up to it.