north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2013, 12:55:34 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 24, 2013, 12:32:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2013, 12:20:51 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 24, 2013, 12:10:51 PM
It's only costs a pound mr2.  ;)

I only buy it if my picture is in it ;D

That pound better spent on a pastie to go with your chips eehh

Big Patterson has eaten some chips over the years, PJ and his da also have managed a few I'd say lol

LOL you should speak to Niall he owns newsagents in cloughmills he might give you some discount on Antrim post. We would all be fat down here but chasing sheep burns up the calories
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on April 24, 2013, 01:05:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2013, 12:55:34 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on April 24, 2013, 12:32:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2013, 12:20:51 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on April 24, 2013, 12:10:51 PM
It's only costs a pound mr2.  ;)

I only buy it if my picture is in it ;D

That pound better spent on a pastie to go with your chips eehh

Big Patterson has eaten some chips over the years, PJ and his da also have managed a few I'd say lol

Young PJ is half the man now than he was on his playing days.

Aye they closed the chippy  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

I thought it was always the city slickers who were referred to as the chip eaters.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on April 24, 2013, 02:58:31 PM
I thought it was always the city slickers who were referred to as the chip eaters.

Chip eaters, Frankies, McCooeys, WaWa's I could go on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2013, 03:07:55 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on April 24, 2013, 02:58:31 PM

Chip eaters, Frankies, McCooeys, WaWa's I could go on

Red busers,,

I had to have McCooey's explained to me when I first heard it. Luckily I'd a Glenariffe man only too willing to do so. I'd never heard of it as a radio play, way before my time.

tom moore83

Big PJ

Big eater.....Massive winner. Simply the best, Unbeaten in Antrim an Ulster add in an all ireland in 3 years....plus the mickey mouse ones Ulster league, Feis Cup, Antrim league, McAuley cup.....not bad for 38 year old.

His Da wasnt bad either...won an all ireland playing and managed championship winning team.

Keep eating big man

Na Glinntí Glasa

you lost to ballycran last year in the ulster league did you not? you lost to us and cushendall last year in the league. sorry to pop that bubble there lol :)
hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: tom moore83 on April 25, 2013, 08:35:58 AM
Big PJ

Big eater.....Massive winner (.As a manager, couldnt win a raffle as a player) Simply the best, Unbeaten in Antrim an Ulster add in an all ireland in 3 years....plus the mickey mouse ones Ulster league, Feis Cup, Antrim league, McAuley cup.....not bad for 38 year old.

His Da wasnt bad either...won an all ireland playing and managed championship winning team.

Keep eating big man

Fixed that for you there Tom

tom moore83

Dunloy realist

Read the post

As a manager he has won everything....mickey mouse cups as well as the big cups...you could also add in U21 championship and reserve league, champioship, countess of antrim. His record is the best ever to come out of Ulster. FFS give the man credit. Great manager. Nothing to prove as club level.

NAG1 bit yourself but then no one ever said he was a good hurler....but when it comes to management he's the BEST

NAG1

Quote from: tom moore83 on April 25, 2013, 09:18:06 AM
Dunloy realist

Read the post

As a manager he has won everything....mickey mouse cups as well as the big cups...you could also add in U21 championship and reserve league, champioship, countess of antrim. His record is the best ever to come out of Ulster. FFS give the man credit. Great manager. Nothing to prove as club level.

NAG1 bit yourself but then no one ever said he was a good hurler....but when it comes to management he's the BEST

What the best at picking up cones and getting organised?

(PS you original post just referred to 'Massive Winner')

tom moore83

Sure if thats what you believe and if thats what he's doing then I hope he keeps doing it. Maybe you should come over an learn something or does Aidan....sorry Kevin know it all. Sure dont look that way

Give credit where credit is due

Jealous.com

NAG1

Quote from: tom moore83 on April 25, 2013, 09:28:17 AM
Sure if thats what you believe and if thats what he's doing then I hope he keeps doing it. Maybe you should come over an learn something or does Aidan....sorry Kevin know it all. Sure dont look that way

Give credit where credit is due

Jealous.com

Nothing to do with jealousy, you tell me who I was quoting in my post above and then that will give you an indication of what an 'insider' thinks of him and his input.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tom moore83 on April 25, 2013, 08:35:58 AM
Big PJ

Big eater.....Massive winner. Simply the best, Unbeaten in Antrim an Ulster add in an all ireland in 3 years....plus the mickey mouse ones Ulster league, Feis Cup, Antrim league, McAuley cup.....not bad for 38 year old.

Keep eating big man

I've no doubt he'll continue to eat as wwe all will, very senistive up north :o I haven't even mentioned sheep ffs

tom moore83

Nag1   

Stop talking in riddles. From what i read it was your quote. Either stand by it or tell who said what

theskull1

We're comfortable with with our relationship with sheep nowadays MR ...get into the 21st century dude  :)

TM83...I'm sure PJ would rather you didnt feel the need to "support"  :o him.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera