Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: Ballycastle17 on January 21, 2013, 12:17:44 AM
http://www.colerainefc.com/beta/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1946:clarke-departs&catid=2:latest-news&Itemid=38

Great news. I have a good feeling Ballycastle will make a good account of themselves this year. By all accounts their pretty determined to be back at the top again. To big to be gone too long.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on January 20, 2013, 10:47:10 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 20, 2013, 03:15:27 AM
I hope they do well. I also hope shorty starts. if they can't see that, time to move on.
How did your challenge games go this week with Offaly and Wexford?
they're being played next weekend. offaly beat k/k 2-18 to 1-10 yesterday.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2013, 11:21:01 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 20, 2013, 10:06:58 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 20, 2013, 09:32:16 PM
We should just put out Loughgiel reserves for Antrim
well, they did out score them in the 25 minute period they played other a couple of weeks ago. just saying.  ;)

Seriously?? are we really going to discuss this again?

Would UCD then, in your opinion be better (or did you play the reserves again) than Loughgiel?
second half was the reserves, yes.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 21, 2013, 05:51:31 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2013, 11:21:01 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 20, 2013, 10:06:58 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 20, 2013, 09:32:16 PM
We should just put out Loughgiel reserves for Antrim
well, they did out score them in the 25 minute period they played other a couple of weeks ago. just saying.  ;)

Seriously?? are we really going to discuss this again?

Would UCD then, in your opinion be better (or did you play the reserves again) than Loughgiel?
second half was the reserves, yes.  ;)

Seeing UCD beat Laois at weekend then that would make sense about your reserves being better than Antrim's current senior team ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

qubdub

Ballybredagh

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on January 21, 2013, 12:27:31 AM
http://www.colerainefc.com/beta/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1946:clarke-departs&catid=2:latest-news&Itemid=38

Great news. I have a good feeling Ballycastle will make a good account of themselves this year. By all accounts their pretty determined to be back at the top again. To big to be gone too long.
What fantastic news for McQuillans and Antrim. Ciaran Clarke is the best juvenile forward Antrim has produced in years and will be a tremendous asset to club and county, if he can get back to full fitness. An exceptional talent who was instrumental in the CPC winning 2 AI College titles. Great pace and skill and deadly from a placed ball. Just what Kevin Ryan ordered I'd say!

NAG1

Quote from: Ballybredagh on January 21, 2013, 09:38:49 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on January 21, 2013, 12:27:31 AM

What fantastic news for McQuillans and Antrim. Ciaran Clarke is the best juvenile forward Antrim has produced in years and will be a tremendous asset to club and county, if he can get back to full fitness. An exceptional talent who was instrumental in the CPC winning 2 AI College titles. Great pace and skill and deadly from a placed ball. Just what Kevin Ryan ordered I'd say!

Why not let the lad hurl for Ballycastle first and prove his 'potential' then when he has done that look to add him to future county squads. There is a massive difference in playing juvenille through to minor U21 and Senior ball. Not everyone makes that transition so give the lad a bit of time to play some hurling again before we pin everything to him.

btdtgtt

Anyone got any idea when the master fixtures or even full list will be released?

Glensman

Good luck BallyBredagh and any others from Bredagh on here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/northern-ireland/21165133

Maybe could do with staying away from the bars on the Ormeau Road...!

Lecale2

johnneycool

was that taken up at the dub?

NAG1

Quote from: johnneycool on January 24, 2013, 10:08:33 AM
was that taken up at the dub?

Is that a St Johns man up coaching them?

btdtgtt

Another of a stream of players who "retired" at a young age to go into coaching - one wonders why?

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on January 24, 2013, 11:37:26 AM
Another of a stream of players who "retired" at a young age to go into coaching - one wonders why?

Too slow to play  ;)

btdtgtt

MR2 and manballandall might recall his in a different blue and white jersey also!
And the merry-go-round continue with a different club for coaching - not on his own I suppose but still.