Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

I don't know who else Kevin Ryan was supposed to pick. The Loughgiel lads aren't available and Graffin, Neil Mc Auley and Darren Hamill are away. If you had Graffin & Mc Auley in the backs it would look a lot more solid and Eddie Mc Cluskey in a forward line along with Mc Manus and Shane Mc Naughton you'd have 3 absolute top quality forwards as well. Karl Stewart to come back as well & Shorty is a certain starter come the national league and championship. We'll not be far away.

manballandall

Naomh gall struggles to get its best players to play for the club never mind the county. This is the best team that ryan could pick from the players that made themselves available and showed an interest.

Milltown Row2

Carlow are a big physical team and with the weather as bad as it is this could turn out to be a low scoring battle. Bookies favouring Carlow for this and based on the team Antrim have that's justified. So a two point win for Carlow me thinks.

Carlow nearly turned us over in Casement one year, albeit the referee tried to fcuk us over everytime he put the whistle in his mouth!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

I hope these fellas go out and hurl for their lives and actually pass the ball to other. can't win It by yourself no matter how good you are. I think they'll be beat by 4 or 5. I hope I'm proved wrong.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Gizzy15

2nd half carlow up by 1-15 to 0-06,

Seamroga in exile

Sleeping giant

How'd the younger lads do?
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Saffrongael

We should just put out Loughgiel reserves for Antrim
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Sleeping giant

It's loughgiels fault.  Sorry!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 20, 2013, 09:32:16 PM
well, they did out score them in the 25 minute period they played other a couple of weeks ago. just saying.  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 20, 2013, 03:15:27 AM
I hope they do well. I also hope shorty starts. if they can't see that, time to move on.
How did your challenge games go this week with Offaly and Wexford?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 20, 2013, 10:06:58 PM
well, they did out score them in the 25 minute period they played other a couple of weeks ago. just saying.  ;)

Seriously?? are we really going to discuss this again?

Would UCD then, in your opinion be better (or did you play the reserves again) than Loughgiel?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2013, 11:21:01 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 20, 2013, 10:06:58 PM

Seriously?? are we really going to discuss this again?

Would UCD then, in your opinion be better (or did you play the reserves again) than Loughgiel?

Can we please skip all this nonsense again. Please.