Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manballandall

Well people have said it was shane so that would mean cushendall club? Unless its a different shane?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on December 14, 2012, 10:32:04 PM
Let me get this straight. At least one of our current county players smashed up an award they believed to belong to Winker in an attempt to start a row with him? Add to the fact that he couldn't even get that right and ended up smashing Gregory O'Kane's award by mistake.

Is this true?
yes.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

That's maybe a bit far.   Drink in wit out and all that.   My main issue is.   If our boy done such an act.   It would be just complete mayhem       But thats me with my red tinted glasses on am sure!!!

theskull1

Pretty embarrassing stuff for those who carried that out.....very unGAA like if you ask me....has it taught them nothing other the sport itself? First I heard of that was here
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north aontroim gael

Hardstation. If you do much digging a well known club mate of yours would of been in the company of LW when this kicked off.

manballandall

Sleeping giant - on this occasion no amount of tinted glasses could portray this as anything other than what it is so you're 100 percent correct on this one

Sleeping giant

1st for everything.    Haha

Seamroga in exile

The internet must be down over the mountain.

johnneycool

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 14, 2012, 10:35:48 PM
Let me get this straight. At least one of our current county players smashed up an award they believed to belong to Winker in an attempt to start a row with him? Add to the fact that he couldn't even get that right and ended up smashing Gregory O'Kane's award by mistake.

Is this true?
yes.

Was this misguided high jinx of pure malice?

Either way it doesn't reflect well on those involved.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: johnneycool on December 17, 2012, 08:24:13 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 14, 2012, 10:35:48 PM

Is this true?
yes.

Was this misguided high jinx of pure malice?

Either way it doesn't reflect well on those involved.
very much the latter.

Na Glinntí Glasa

I heard about all this after it happended but I didn't want to go into it as it doesn't deserve mentioning in hurling terms.
Drink, lack of wit and stupidity. Never a good mixture!!
Still Santas coming in less than a week now!!! Lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Saffrongael

Any white smoke from Cushendall yet ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

CitySlicker11

How did the sessions go with the ex Kilkenny hurlers over the weekend? What have the numbers been like at the sessions?

Megaman

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 18, 2012, 08:03:29 PM
Any white smoke from Cushendall yet ?

No point defending the indefensible unlike what some people do on here time and time again.

Merry Christmas all.