Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentreHalfBack

New season - new reason

CentreHalfBack

Teams can opt for championship level above league seeding, but can not play down a grade.

EG St Galls (div 2) can play Senior or Intermediate.

Winners of Junior 'B' to play in Junior 'A' championship.
New season - new reason

btdtgtt

Thanks CHB let us all know any more updates particularly championship format. U seem to be in the know!

SiE it would appear then sense has prevailed with Kevin Ryan waiting on the shamrocks?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 05, 2012, 09:54:07 PM
Thanks CHB let us all know any more updates particularly championship format. U seem to be in the know!

SiE it would appear then sense has prevailed with Kevin Ryan waiting on the shamrocks?
Hopefully.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

CitySlicker11

Strange one that after the final few weeks battle between Rossa and Glenariff in div 2, that it would inevitably not matter.

Minder

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on December 05, 2012, 11:03:03 PM
Strange one that after the final few weeks battle between Rossa and Glenariff in div 2, that it would inevitably not matter.

There was talk of a 10 team division 1 around the time of those games.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

btdtgtt

There's always talk of alot of things Minder especially as leagues come to a conclusion - whats your point?
Surely you are not suggesting some gossip affected the results?!
I maintain had Rossa not have won the 'play-offs' there would not have been any re-structure.
I am not accusing Glenarrife of forcing this isssue - but their Glens cousins wouldnt have went along with this had a city team been in 2nd place - fact.
Hopefully Oisins can make light of it and stay up - I'd prefer a Down team relegated!
Sorry JohnnyCool!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 06, 2012, 09:19:05 AM
There's always talk of alot of things Minder especially as leagues come to a conclusion - whats your point?
I maintain had Rossa not have won the 'play-offs' there would not have been any re-structure.
I am not accusing Glenarrife of forcing this isssue - but their Glens cousins wouldnt have went along with this had a city team been in 2nd place - fact.
Hopefully Oisins can make light of it and stay up - I'd prefer a Down team relegated!
Sorry JohnnyCool!

I doubt that it affected the result at all and Rossa won the league fair and square. As for the re-structuring it wasn't really down to the Glens men btdtgtt. This was acually a move by Belfast men and nothing to do with the Glens men, though in the past (as with other clubs) this wasn't the case.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2012, 10:08:07 AM
Sorry JohnnyCool!

I doubt that it affected the result at all and Rossa won the league fair and square. As for the re-structuring it wasn't really down to the Glens Ballycastle men btdtgtt. This was acually a move by Belfast men and nothing to do with the Glens Ballycastle men, though in the past (as with other clubs) this wasn't the case.

Fixed that for you milltown  :)

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on December 06, 2012, 10:15:33 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2012, 10:08:07 AM
Sorry JohnnyCool!

I doubt that it affected the result at all and Rossa won the league fair and square. As for the re-structuring it wasn't really down to the Glens Ballycastle men btdtgtt. This was acually a move by Belfast men and nothing to do with the Glens Ballycastle men, though in the past (as with other clubs) this wasn't the case.

Fixed that for you milltown  :)

I've tried to move on Skull  :-[
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

You need to find your inner peace man
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

btdtgtt

Did anybody manage to find out from Convention if there was any confirmation of the championship structure next year?

johnneycool

Sorry JohnnyCool!

No need to apologise btdtgtt, we're bottom of the league for a reason and I don't see us improving for another year or two.

NAG1

btgtgtt

You seem to be seriously over estimating the support Glenarriffe would have in North Antrim, not too many clubs would be rushing to their after their behaviour in a couple of different episodes.

btdtgtt

Recent episodes?

I am not saying its necessarily support for Glenarrife - I am just saying it was a city team there would be definite opposition to it.
Have I a chip on my shoulder? Yes.
But its happened before!