Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 17, 2012, 01:20:08 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 17, 2012, 04:58:12 AM
I wonder how many Ballyhale lads will be lining up for the county before February.

I'd say Kilkenny would dcik most teams in Feb without their Ballyhale lads, what would you think SIE?

Anyway, seems they still have to win a competition first before they get to Feb, counting chickens and all that
the point is if they're still in the running would any of their players be expected to turn up for Kilkenny? The answer is no. Irrespective of who KK plays. I think Ryan is asking too much.

There's still no word of the back room team. It's a bit of a fck up if you ask me.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

You have to wonder (if true) at such a foolish ultimatum.

Was it pure niave foolishness or did he get advice to try this arm twist in an attempt to raise the issue of national league overlapping with the AICC and its impact on hurling counties like Antrim every year.

Wouldn't surprise me
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Skull, I can assure you it's true. I'm not in the habit of posting lies and hearsay, as my posting history should prove.

the waffler

surely Ryan hasn't asked for LG players ta train with antrim they ed be dead rite not ta go as for Watson and others they dint owe antrim or anyone anything if as many people that slabber put the hours and training to get the abuse them boys get sure yas would be better off

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 17, 2012, 07:46:00 PM
+1

Agreed, players while still in club championship should be brought back after their involvement in that competition is finished. I said that they could have at least went to the meeting, they could have sorted these things out then, seems strange his hard line on this after (as SIE stated in previous post) he had met with Loughgiel players

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 08, 2012, 08:44:20 PM
For what its worth lads, the Loughgiel players were excused from attending the meeting and training by K. Ryan himself. He met the Loughgiel lads in Loughgiel on another date.

But why let the facts get in the way of a newspaper article or rumour mongering, eh?  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

Should the I in the nickname not actually be an A?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 18, 2012, 09:52:53 AM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 17, 2012, 07:46:00 PM
+1

Agreed, players while still in club championship should be brought back after their involvement in that competition is finished. I said that they could have at least went to the meeting, they could have sorted these things out then, seems strange his hard line on this after (as SIE stated in previous post) he had met with Loughgiel players

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 08, 2012, 08:44:20 PM
For what its worth lads, the Loughgiel players were excused from attending the meeting and training by K. Ryan himself. He met the Loughgiel lads in Loughgiel on another date.

But why let the facts get in the way of a newspaper article or rumour mongering, eh?  ::)
They were excused fom attending the first meeting. These developments occurred through last week.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 18, 2012, 10:05:06 AM
Should the I in the nickname not actually be an A?
nope, thats just how yous talk over there.  ;)

saffron89

3-10 to 1-7 st thomas lead with 15 to go

saffron89

loughrea comeback ????   3 mins left 3-11 to 2-11

saffron89

loughrea left it a little late ..... St Thomas first ever Galway senior title, only formed in 1968

could now go crazy

Reckon if they make it to croker on the 17th they will give it a hell of a rattle on a good pitch

though reckon the Shams might catch them, the fact they are the all ireland champions means they won't be taken as lightly as teams in the past

saffron89

the dinny cahill factor could have a little to play do you think SIE

btdtgtt

I don't think any team in an all Ireland semi final is taken lightly at club level. The gap that exists at county has never really been there at club so the souther sides give the semi their all - they know its a long way back themselves.

Saff89 is Dinny Cahill involved with st Thomas?

saffron89

yeah, fact they are champions just flags them a llittle more